Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos (73213 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by WINNERSMOG: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
It was a very glorious sight to behold Joys Oyedepo and Abodunrin Olaleye come together in Holy matrimony today! God bless the latest couple in the world. Amen

73 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by WINNERSMOG: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
More...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by WINNERSMOG: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations PAPA and MAMA Oyedepo. Congratulations to the Olaleye’s!!!

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by IkwerrePikin: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congrats but no nose mask and social distance??

But religion does not have anything to do with God.

Africans which sin did we commit for us to believe the white man who came with boat enslaved us and took over our kingdoms and declared our tradition devilish while preaching to us that Jesus/Mohammed is our savior and we need to repent?

Repent from which sin? You that colonized us and stole our artifacts, enslaved us have not repent but you’re asking us to repent from what exactly?

Do you know the first slave boat to move innocent African slaves out of Africa was a catholic missionary boat?

They who believe Christianity Is the truth and the life, i ask was it Jesus that asked the colonial masters to enslave blacks, steal our artifacts, and declear our african way of relating with God devilish?

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by izzou(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
I'm happy life is returning back to normal, especially in this part of the world

We can have our parties, hangouts and gatherings once again

May the souls of those who died of Covid-19 rest in peace

Happy married life to Abodurin and Joy smiley

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Missyajoke(f): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Missyajoke(f): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
Congratulations PAPA and MAMA Oyedepo. Congratulations to the Olaleye’s!!!

Op wetin now you're the one that created the thread ohh and you're still the FTC haba its not fair.

6 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Galactico4ever(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Daaaamnnnn Nigggarrrr
(in slawomir's voice)

To God be the glory � grin

4 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by WINNERSMOG: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Missyajoke:

Op wetin now you're the one that created the thread ohh and you're still the FTC haba its not fair.

Abeg no vex cheesy na as the thing dey sweet me for body... grin

4 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Missyajoke(f): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Abeg no vex cheesy na as the thing dey sweet me for body... grin

grin grin grin cheesy was even thinking i was the second to comment until I saw you on top. Anyways no problem grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by b3llo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Happy Married Life to the young couple.
He who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtained favour from the Lord.

15 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by b3llo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Happy Married Life to the young couple.
He who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtained favour from the Lord.

6 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by CodeTemplar: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Congrats but no nose mask and social distance??

But religion does not have anything to do with God.

Africans which sin did we commit for us to believe the white man who came with boat enslaved us and took over our kingdoms and declared our tradition devilish while preaching to us that Jesus/Mohammed is our savior and we need to repent?

Repent from which sin? You that colonized us and stole our artifacts, enslaved us have not repent but you’re asking us to repent from what exactly?

Do you know the first slave boat to move innocent African slaves out of Africa was a catholic missionary boat?

They who believe Christianity Is the truth and the life, i ask was it Jesus that asked the colonial masters to enslave blacks, steal our artifacts, and declear our african way of relating with God devilish?

Just congratulate the celebrant or get lost. Our gods couldn't help us invent dry gin or mirror talk less or crude oil and cars.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by orunto27: 3:52am On Aug 23, 2020
I REJOICE.

2 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Where are the grooms parents? Or is it only about the Oyedepos? Hmm..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2020
the cure for all disease has been found, check my signature
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by titiakins: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2020
Nice
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Mokason28: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2020
grin that handsome young man don blow like TIMAYA
Hustle oooo make dem no remove you from pictures on your son’s wedding day ...I noticed that the guys parents did not appear in any pictures above shocked

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Uyi168: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2020

Don't understand the color of socks the groom rocked..
sad

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2020
. Watch as terrorists from the nut will bombard this thread that is filled with good news and joy gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Oduduwa707: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2020
Congregants Tithes in action! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Onlinealaba(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2020
Modest and classic, congrats

5 Likes

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by titiakins: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Taller than her parents
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by jamata20: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2020
As Bill and Ted said, 'Be excellent to each other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Charleys: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2020
CAMA IS A BEACH

Church biz will no longer be profitable.

Sadly these ones have cashed out already.

Buhari will appoint a Muslim to oversee the affairs of the church and all these wi end

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Vivian16: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Sunnycliff(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2020
God bless and make your home blissful
Re: Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos by Leonterg(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Congratulations they look beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.