Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! (1796 Views)

Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) / This Garnished Sallah Ram Got People Salivating Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by SuperSupremo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ghana has amazing delicious foods of different varieties all available on Ghanaian streets,from food vendors,mini restaurants to luxurious restaurants and hotels!

Ghana is sweet!!!

Fufuo/Fufu
Banku
Emutuo/Rice Balls
Fante Kenkey/Fante Dokono
Ga Kenkey/Nkran Dokono
Wasawasa
Tubani
Eto
Konkonte/Abetie
Joloff Rice
Braised Rice
Fried Rice
Ampesie/Ampesi
TZ/Tuon Zafi
Koko/pap
Kwankwan/Ofada Rice
Gobe/Gari and beans etc etc
Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by SuperSupremo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ampesi with Kontomire Stew

Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by SuperSupremo(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Banku with tilapia fish or with soup....

Groundnut chop,Palmnut soup or Okro soup/stew

Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by SuperSupremo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
TZ/Tuon Zafi with Ayoyo soup.

Can be eaten with Okro soup,dried Okro soup,Mika soup etc

Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by SuperSupremo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Emutuo/Rice Balls

Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by SuperSupremo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wasawasa

Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by SuperSupremo(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ga Kenkey with fish is Accra's favourite

Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by SuperSupremo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
Fante Kenkey is Mfantes favourite

Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by SuperSupremo(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wakye with Shito is everyones favourite!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by SuperSupremo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kwankwan or chinkaafa has a mad unique taste,called Ofada Rice in Nigeria but Ghana cooks and sell on streets

Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by SuperSupremo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
Eto/Mashed plantain or yam can satisfy you the whole day

Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by Akuchinyere(f): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
SuperSupremo:
Wasawasa
whats dis .... types of soil

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by mariahAngel(f): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Waakye is the only Ghanaian dish I think I can enjoy...although, that kwankwan/chinkafa seems like something I'd be willing to try.
Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by SuperSupremo(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Akuchinyere:

whats dis .... types of soil
Lol.....it's made with dried yam just as Amala, currently it's ladies favourite so you must try it too
Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by SuperSupremo(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
mariahAngel:
Waakye is the only Ghanaian dish I think I can enjoy...although, that kwankwan/chinkafa seems like something I'd be willing to try.
Untill you taste them all you will think it's odd,you try it you fall in love trust me
Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by ThaRealNyke: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*
*Gluten free*
40K = 25KG Bags
NEWLY SHIPPED-IN ARRIVAL IN STORE

*Call/Text/WhatsApp: +23408069829826 Martins Chima*

It's versatility is amazing: It mixes easily with smoothies, it can easily be added to baked foods like muffins, cookies, cakes, brownies, pancakes, biscuits, bread, porridge, and also for servings with soup as swallow, and much more.
It is an excellent source of dietary fiber and it is higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains.
It's taste, aroma, white and brown color is perfect. The best healthy and affordable meal you can get.

Produced by Morning Foods Limited, Crewe, CW2, United Kingdom, an Independent British Company.

25kg Bag = Affordable @ 40K

Call/Text/WhatsApp: +2348069829826 Martins Chima

*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*

Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by Mitchelle2019: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
My fav that year in ghana..i enjoyed it back then in 2019
Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by hafsatadebisi: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
SuperSupremo:
Wasawasa
Oh My Goodness! I really miss wasawasa so much. I do eat it whenever I'm in Abuja(I buy). I didn't know it's also a Ghanaian delicacy. A very nice delicacy. Please, can you give me the recipe for wasawasa. I really want to try it.
Re: Ghanaian Delicacies That Can Get You Salivating! by PetroDolla2020: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2021
Ghana has the best foods in the world! grin Fufuo and abenkwan is my favorite. God bless Ghana!

SuperSupremo:
Ghana has amazing delicious foods of different varieties all available on Ghanaian streets,from food vendors,mini restaurants to luxurious restaurants and hotels!

Ghana is sweet!!!

Fufuo/Fufu
Banku
Emutuo/Rice Balls
Fante Kenkey/Fante Dokono
Ga Kenkey/Nkran Dokono
Wasawasa
Tubani
Eto
Konkonte/Abetie
Joloff Rice
Braised Rice
Fried Rice
Ampesie/Ampesi
TZ/Tuon Zafi
Koko/pap
Kwankwan/Ofada Rice
Gobe/Gari and beans etc etc

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Pito / Glittering Cake Toppers - How To Make Gelatin Sail Cake Topper From Home / Is Orobo Chicken Fit For Human Consumption Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.