Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? (2470 Views)

Become A Data Analyst And Get Certified Today / I'm 21 Years In A Federal Uni, Should I Start Afresh In A Private Uni? / How To Build A Successful Data Analyst Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by whyteteeth: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
I am a graduate in the biological sciences but I want to venture into IT and I will like to learn data analytics or data science. please can someone give me some advice on what to do. where I can obtain sound learning on the subject matter and it they are exams and certifications to obtain. I really need this advice, seriously. thank you!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by macnino399: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2021
whyteteeth:
I am a graduate in the biological sciences but I want to venture into IT and I will like to learn data analytics or data science. please can someone give me some advice on what to do. where I can obtain sound learning on the subject matter and it they are exams and certifications to obtain. I really need this advice, seriously. thank you!
Try edx or coursera, they provide online classes for data science.
Or you could go to any legit computer training centre in your locality but it is quite expensive tho the last training centre I checked regarding data science is about 400k for the training.
Re: I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by whyteteeth: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
macnino399:

Try edx or coursera, they provide online classes for data science.
Or you could go to any legit computer training centre in your locality but it is quite expensive tho the last training centre I checked regarding data science is about 400k for the training.

where is the place?
Re: I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by dollyj1996(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by macnino399: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
whyteteeth:

where is the place?
Loctech training institute at Portharcourt

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by whyteteeth: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
macnino399:
Loctech training institute at Portharcourt
wow. I live in Ph. where is Loctech?
Re: I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by NoFap123: 2:22am On Mar 19, 2021
whyteteeth:

If you are in Lagos, look for Resgratia, Utiva or Dataleaum. They offer the best courses on Analytics

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by macnino399: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2021
whyteteeth:

wow. I live in Ph. where is Loctech?
Along aba road after market junction bus stop.
Re: I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by evachy: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2021
NoFap123:

If you are in Lagos, look for Resgratia, Utiva or Dataleaum. They offer the best courses on Analytics

Where is it located in Lagos, am interested.
Re: I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by Adegossips: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
NoFap123:

Don't use Utiva, so as not to regret ut
Re: I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by NoFap123: 5:40am On Aug 19, 2021
Adegossips:

Really? They seem to have a good LinkedIn presence. Can you share your experience?
Re: I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by NoFap123: 5:41am On Aug 19, 2021
evachy:

Where is it located in Lagos, am interested.

Google their address
Re: I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by tonyohore: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2021
Adegossips:

why? what is wrong with utiva , i am planning to apply with them
Re: I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? by tyosho: 8:45am On May 24, 2022
tonyohore:
why? what is wrong with utiva , i am planning to apply with them

Hello tony. Can i please ask what your experience with them was like ? I am about to pay for product management course with them.

(1) (Reply)

Gce Nov./dec. 2007 Examination Centre / Cultism In Nigeria Universities And Trageddy Circumstancies In The System / Reduction Of Departmental Cutoff By Unizik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.