Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student (75660 Views)

Pelumi Adewole: KWASU Lecturer Arrested For Arranging Exam In His Bedroom / Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by zedegit: 2:36am On Mar 17, 2021
Henrydonland:

Bros I don't understand, so does that mean the girl was not putting the whole armour of God that was why she was raped.Be realistic.

I like the fact you didn't insult him.

That lecturer is supposed to be a role model. He could easily have married another woman or gotten another woman since he's being paid well but he chose to misbehave.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by garugaru: 2:40am On Mar 17, 2021
Masturbation would have solved this konji problem
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by ope33: 2:45am On Mar 17, 2021
Last time was senior student raping a junior (boy) at Deeper life secondary school, now a lecturer at covenant University defy a 17th years girl. God why in d Schools of religion leaders?
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:37am On Mar 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

So Unfortunate!
Job likely gone!
Likely to be sent to Jail!
All because of the lust of the flesh

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil

No empathy for the young victim of 17years ?

Really?

You can do better you know.

Your response didn't display 1 iota of the Christian spirit.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Tannhauser(m): 3:45am On Mar 17, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Yes she was not.
It is highly inappropriate for her to accept a surprise party by her lecturer.
With all these stories of lecturers and sexual harassment,a wise girl not being pushed by long throat will go with a friend of hers if she must even go at all.

Another smart Nigerian cool
Dem never talk wetin be their relationship walai
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by moszboy(m): 4:02am On Mar 17, 2021
Brother Savage
Righteousness2:

Get wisdom! In all thy Gettings, get Understanding!

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by dapadawee: 4:14am On Mar 17, 2021
Henrydonland:

Bros I don't understand, so does that mean the girl was not putting the whole armour of God that was why she was raped.Be realistic.
the biggest problem a man can ever have, is the inability to understand. unfortunately it's no cure.
dump go church no
read Bible no
argue blindly yes

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Which kain amour
Na armour go stop the lecturer from raping pesin pikin

dem rape pesin pikin you dey talk of amour angry

all these hypocrites sef.
He was referring to the man!
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by KillerofbadPPLE(m): 5:14am On Mar 17, 2021
This man in question wil be a very intelligent man, there is medication 4 people with high libido, help yourself so that your peepee wil not put you in trouble, also learn to mastubate atleast it safe, soft things wil not kil us
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by okoroemeka(m): 5:20am On Mar 17, 2021
this story is fishy,a lone man without help or weapons has a very low chance of raping a woman that is determined not to be raped, didn't she shout for help or lock her legs,I don't believe that a girl that doesn't want to be taken can be raped on a table of all places,just 2-3 minutes struggle and the man will be tired and the dick will come down,there is more to this story.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by waphany07c(m): 5:26am On Mar 17, 2021
He was referring to the lecturer, and not the girl.

quote author=Henrydonland post=99944332]

Bros I don't understand, so does that mean the girl was not putting the whole armour of God that was why she was raped.Be realistic.[/quote]
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by waphany07c(m): 5:26am On Mar 17, 2021
quote author=Henrydonland post=99944332]

Bros I don't understand, so does that mean the girl was not putting the whole armour of God that was why she was raped.Be realistic.[/quote]

He was referring to the lecturer, and not the girl.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Help2020: 5:35am On Mar 17, 2021
Unityp:
Covenant University for that matter.Oyedepo go use this one set example for others
Nan oyedepo be court? How can he use the man to set example?
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by LegacyB: 5:36am On Mar 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

Get wisdom! In all thy Gettings, get Understanding!
I hope you can continue to twist the Bible if she were your daughter or sister. You rape a rape case and this is what u can type.............. Religion is really a problem in Africa..
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by lebienconnu: 5:37am On Mar 17, 2021
wyqay:
lost dignity.
lost time in investing in your self academically.
lost job.
just because of pọnmọ.

That piece of meat has been ruining lives from time immemorial.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Unrated900(m): 5:37am On Mar 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Which kain amour
Na armour go stop the lecturer from raping pesin pikin

dem rape pesin pikin you dey talk of amour angry

all these hypocrites sef.

Get understanding bro

Put on the armor so when temptations comes

You could withstand it without falling for the devil

That’s the meaning
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by lebienconnu: 5:41am On Mar 17, 2021
KillerofbadPPLE:
This man in question wil be a very intelligent man, there is medication 4 people with high libido, help yourself so that your peepee wil not put you in trouble, also learn to mastubate atleast it safe, soft things wil not kil us

Obviously the chick did not struggle but she is not 18 yet. As such, it is still rape even if she consented.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Mac2016(m): 5:43am On Mar 17, 2021
saphiere:
How men take pleasure in force sexual intercourse amazes me.
Walahi, I keep wondering as well
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:45am On Mar 17, 2021
Henrydonland:

He's talking about the lecturer, Sir.

No matter how good a person might be, he or she can be used by the devil.

See that man? His eyes have now cleared. His life has been destroyed. All for one stupid ejaculatory experience much the same as he would get with his wife or some other willing partner, but no, he had to go bag himself hard time in a Naija prison.

He wanted a few minutes of pleasure. He's got YEARS of prison time coming up, a ruined career that can never be restored........

That's what sin does. It takes a person faaaaaar beyond where he wants to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by lazinny(m): 5:56am On Mar 17, 2021
You should be ashamed of this statement
Henrydonland:
But wait o I don't get how the girl was raped,was she so daft as to not see the signs.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by sonofElElyon: 6:02am On Mar 17, 2021
Your comment is distasteful..

A minor was raped and you focus your vituperation on her!
She went to his office not a hotel. How could she have known she was going to be raped
Assuming but not conceding that she was a bit naive, that still doesn't mean the scenario of rape in a lecturer's office was probable

Henrydonland:
But wait o I don't get how the girl was raped,was she so daft as to not see the signs.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by MediMedi(m): 6:03am On Mar 17, 2021
Birthday kill girls faster now
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by foreshore(m): 6:12am On Mar 17, 2021
Henrydonland:

Are you hearing yourself at all!
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 17, 2021
Nazgul:
So despite the harsh economy, this he goat was willing to gamble his job and freedom just for 5 minutes pleasure? Some men just deliberately use their hands to destroy themselves due to lack of self control.

Aswear the man that has mastered the art of controlling his sexual urges and body parts has a full control of his life!

Universal Law of control: U have a sense of fulfillment and control to the extent u feel u have a control over things in your life
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Humanoid01(m): 6:24am On Mar 17, 2021
LegacyB:

I hope you can continue to twist the Bible if she were your daughter or sister. You rape a rape case and this is what u can type.............. Religion is really a problem in Africa..
Common sense should tell you that he was referring to.the lecturer. You should get wisdom! In all your doings, get understanding.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Rawhumper(m): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2021
It baffles me how Guys rape Girls...see me that have Access to different Girls both On and Offline (i dey even run from Facebook own) left and right. Some even don't Call me again cos i have been postponing Meeting them...that is what most useless men Are ruining their career for .

Heavens knows i dont take shit cos of sex.

Its so so sad.....very sad and The worst is those that murder their victims after The heinous crime.

quote author=Preshhottie post=99944515]This is happening in all institution it happened also in my institution last week, rape is the order of the day in almost all institution[/quote]
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by maybet081: 6:27am On Mar 17, 2021
Nazgul:
So despite the harsh economy, this he goat was willing to gamble his job and freedom just for 5 minutes pleasure? Some men just deliberately use their hands to destroy themselves due to lack of self control.
abeg forgive me the girl sweet me to much i dont even know when I do that abeg, next time I no go do am abeg, I no wan go prison, I no wan loose job.
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by Qpid5(m): 6:30am On Mar 17, 2021
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil[/i][/quote]
what is this one saying??
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by drlateef: 6:32am On Mar 17, 2021
Unityp:
Covenant University for that matter.Oyedepo go use this one set example for others

Are you sure it’s not happening all the time? Does this sound like a one-off?
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by 9jaRealist: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2021
Henrydonland:

You are so daft not to see the signs of brain damage in this post of yours... smh angry
>
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by tpalan(m): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2021
Man, I know this guy, used to be cool headed as lecturer in Unizik. What an abominable and terrible thing to do!
Re: Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student by 9jaRealist: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2021
okoroemeka:
this story is fishy,a lone man without help or weapons has a very low chance of raping a woman that is determined not to be raped, didn't she shout for help or lock her legs,I don't believe that a girl that doesn't want to be taken can be raped on a table of all places,just 2-3 minutes struggle and the man will be tired and the dick will come down,there is more to this story.

Here comes another mentally-challenged misogynist - even after the Sicko reportedly CONFESSED! SMH angry
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.