Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Need An Idea On Siting A Block Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Idea On Siting A Block Industry (279 Views)

Help, I Need An Idea On How To Use Transferwise To Receive Payment / Nearness To Market Vs Nearness To Raw Materials:Which Is Key To Siting A Factory / Advice Needed On Setting Up A Block Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Idea On Siting A Block Industry by Francisayo(m): 5:10am On Mar 17, 2021
Good day everyone, pls I wish to site a block industry but I need more idea on those that are into it or those that have the experience to help me out on the following.

Cost of the engines

How viable is the business ( is it a profitable one?)

How much do u think I'll have to start at least on a low scale with one engine

I'm an unemployed youth planning to take up a loan to do this....thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need An Idea On Siting A Block Industry by Cooldiipo(m): 5:15am On Mar 17, 2021
Business and.investment section is your plug
Re: I Need An Idea On Siting A Block Industry by LawLab247: 5:16am On Mar 17, 2021
Dunno
Re: I Need An Idea On Siting A Block Industry by Francisayo(m): 5:18am On Mar 17, 2021
Cooldiipo:
Business and.investment section is your plug

This is the most active section
Re: I Need An Idea On Siting A Block Industry by RichMediaSpace: 5:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Go and work under someone doing it for some months first.
Re: I Need An Idea On Siting A Block Industry by Francisayo(m): 5:41am On Mar 17, 2021
RichMediaSpace:
Go and work under someone doing it for some months first.

Really
Re: I Need An Idea On Siting A Block Industry by Francisayo(m): 6:49am On Mar 17, 2021
Guys I need this advice, it's very urgent pls
Re: I Need An Idea On Siting A Block Industry by Francisayo(m): 11:44am On Mar 17, 2021
This section is too cold
Re: I Need An Idea On Siting A Block Industry by Icocop101(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Francisayo:
Good day everyone, pls I wish to site a block industry but I need more idea on those that are into it or those that have the experience to help me out on the following.

Cost of the engines

How viable is the business ( is it a profitable one?)

How much do u think I'll have to start at least on a low scale with one engine

I'm an unemployed youth planning to take up a loan to do this....thanks

@Francisayo, the block industry business is a very lucrative one, as i can tell you categorically by experience that, it's one that can generate for you an average profit of like #200,000k monthly...but this strictly depends on some basics, you MUST not undermine.

And because you mentioned here that you want to acquire a loan for it; then you have to be extra careful and make sure to dot the "i's" and cross the "t's" needed to succeed in the business.

For your detailed (A-Z) business plan and mentorship course on this, reach me on 0811-117-5588.

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Contributions Of Business Experts Here. / Null / The March 8th Initiative Msme Grant Announces Shortlist And Screening Timeline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.