Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Need Ideas To Set Up A Block Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Ideas To Set Up A Block Industry (180 Views)

I Make 200k Everyday In Block Industry Site.– Nigerian Lady Reveals / Is Block Industry A Good Business In Terms Of Demand? / Advice Needed On Setting Up A Block Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ideas To Set Up A Block Industry by Francisayo(m): 5:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Good day everyone, pls I wish to site a block industry but I need more idea on those that are into it or those that have the experience to help me out on the following.

Cost of the engines

How viable is the business ( is it a profitable one?)

How much do u think I'll have to start at least on a low scale with one engine

I'm an unemployed youth planning to take up a loan to do this....thanks
Re: I Need Ideas To Set Up A Block Industry by kingjooo(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Pls don't take loan to invest in that business,though it's lucrative but i'll still advice you to study it for a while with an already established industry around you
Re: I Need Ideas To Set Up A Block Industry by Francisayo(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2021
kingjooo:
Pls don't take loan to invest in that business,though it's lucrative but i'll still advice you to study it for a while with an already established industry around you

Tanx for ur opinion
Re: I Need Ideas To Set Up A Block Industry by kingjooo(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2021
Francisayo:

Tanx for ur opinion
you're welcome my guy,finance is not everything in business,knowledge of the business comes first then you will become succesful if finance is added.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas To Set Up A Block Industry by Francisayo(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2021
kingjooo:
you're welcome my guy, finance is not everything in business,knowledge of the business comes first then you will become succesful if finance is added.

But don't u think I can easily get to know about the business in my locality? But I think they may not want to reveal some secret to me...so I need some opinion from nairalanders who have d experience
Re: I Need Ideas To Set Up A Block Industry by kingjooo(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2021
Francisayo:

But don't u think I can easily get to know about the business in my locality? But I think they may not want to reveal some secret to me...so I need some opinion from nairalanders who have d experience
you're very correct,people don't like sharing their business ideas with others in this part of the world. You can source the knowledge from outside your town and come back to establish your business in your town.No amount of explanation here can be compare to what you learn from experts physically,some weeks or a month is enough to know everything about it,that's the secret behind iboe people success in business.
Re: I Need Ideas To Set Up A Block Industry by Francisayo(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2021
kingjooo:
you're very correct,people don't like sharing their business ideas with others in this part of the world. You can source the knowledge from outside your town and come back to establish your business in your town.No amount of explanation here can be compare to what you learn from experts physically,some weeks or a month is enough to know everything about it,that's the secret behind iboe people success in business.

I appreciate, this is really enlightening

(1) (Reply)

South Africa’s Car Tech Startup, Mazibuko Motors, Unveils Country’s First Electr / Get A Simple Blogger Business Website For Just 3k (pay After Delivery) / Jameson Whiskey Makes Surprise Move Into Beauty; Launches Skincare Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.