Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Facial Hair “pics” - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facial Hair “pics” (536 Views)

Aboniki Balm Grows Facial Hair By 80%(research) / 24-Year-Old Lady's Huge Facial Tumour Removed (Photos) / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facial Hair “pics” by Jeux: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2021
Hello nairalanders, I have been losing my facial hair for about a year now, I first noticed my facial hair were pulling off with just little touch, when they pull off I notice the root of the hair looks weak and most times brownish, now my beards don’t grow as it used to and it looks scanty and the Worse of all I have patches all over my beards and something like pimples too, please what do you recommend I take and has anyone been in such condition before ?

Re: Facial Hair “pics” by Daisukee: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2021
Experienced something similar years ago, it went by itself without me treating it
Jeux:
Hello nairalanders, I have been losing my facial hair for about a year now, I first noticed my facial hair were pulling off with just little touch, when they pull off I notice the root of the hair looks weak and most times brownish, now my beards don’t grow as it used to and it looks scanty and the Worse of all I have patches all over my beards and something like pimples too, please what do you recommend I take and has anyone been in such condition before ?
Re: Facial Hair “pics” by ifytrik(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Jeux:
Re: Facial Hair “pics” by Daisukee: 9:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Front page, to help this man
Re: Facial Hair “pics” by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Apply aboniki after a warm bath. Morning and evening.

1 Like

Re: Facial Hair “pics” by prince2pac(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2021
Carchoice:

Re: Facial Hair “pics” by Jeux: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2021
More inputs please
Re: Facial Hair “pics” by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2021
Jeux:
More inputs please
Go for spiritual cleansing cos the evil people in your family are at work. They want to use what you have against you but it will not work. Falseprophet abeg come and tell him what he needs to know grin
Re: Facial Hair “pics” by osaggy(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2021
It happens to everyone at one time or the other. Its simply a sign of shortage in needed nutrients. It would go on its own once your nutrition improves...or you can use castor oil and biotin pills if you want faster results.
Re: Facial Hair “pics” by Jeux: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2021
Thanks baba
osaggy:
It happens to everyone at one time or the other. Its simply a sign of shortage in needed nutrients. It would go on its own once your nutrition improves...or you can use castor oil and biotin pills if you want faster results.
Re: Facial Hair “pics” by CheedyJ(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
Carchoice:
Wicked sombori is what you’re ...

1 Like

Re: Facial Hair “pics” by adesile8697: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
Front page, to help this man
Re: Facial Hair “pics” by ihimiray(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
CheedyJ:

Wicked sombori is what you’re ...
funny thing is dat aboniki help the facial hair grow.... I use it too

(1) (Reply)

5 Popular Health Monitoring Devices You Should Have At Home / I Need Advise Based On My Health / Urgent: Iboga Treatment Centers In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.