Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (68824 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Allakent: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by ednut1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nonsense lol
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by BSdetector: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
This is how societal problems are created.

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by na2016: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
OP: Marrying early has many benefits but in Nigeria of today as a guy if you don't have support (financially or otherwise) and you venture into marriage early, you may fail. Except you two are both naive and very much ready to grow with each other, but most Nigerian girls of nowadays will frustrate you

16 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Basemann: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2021

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by ec0malchemist(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
GeneralPula:
Marrying at young age was very cool in the Olden days, not these days..

Don’t dull yourself OP..

Leave am make e dey jonze for fantasy island.

Eye go soon clear.

5 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Wahala90: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Electrochemistry:
Everybody has their best time There is no fixed age that people must tie the knot.
Na im people take old full ground so.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by ec0malchemist(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
na2016:
OP: Marrying early has many benefits but in Nigeria of today as a guy if you don't have support (financially or otherwise) and you venture into marriage, you may fail.

Not 'may' fail, the marriage go fail.

On God.

you need finances to sustain a marriage, this is not 1763 BC. We are in Buhari Next level regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by faithfull18(f): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lol, ok.
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Basemann: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2021

6 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
gbami:
Please, as a newly married man. Don't listen to this crap.
If you are not ready to marry. Don't do it.
If you are not financially stable to marry as a man, don't do it.

When you can't provide for your wife, that puppy loves turns to resentment. If it lingers well enough hatred, then she will look for other means to get money. She go Bleep your landlord, wey go dey console and encourage to work harder you since you no fit pay house rent.

Evil Names, Change It. The Europeanization Of African Names.
https://africhistory.com/evil-name-change-it-the-europeanization-of-african-names/
Amin

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by mofedamijo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
gbami:

Let me guess.. you are not married.
When you get married and he can't provide make sure you remember me.
Guys listen. From a married man. Marriage no be fantasy island o. It is reality. Nobody expects you wife to contribute a penny in marriage unlike relationship. You go get High BP if you can't provide basic stuff for your family. Reality is different from "20 ways to make marriage work" written by one single woman.
If you can't provide basic for yourself and another person...no marry. Guys, Stand up, Draw your ears..Repeat after me.. "If I no fit provide basics for myself and another person, marriage motivators leave me". You can now sit down guys.

You're right, however, everyone to its own. Cosharis C.E.O couldn't afford a shoe or suit when he got married, today, see where he is, the late oyo governor was washing corpse in the U.S when he started life, most Nigerian millions today had nothing when they got married.

I have seen situations where the woman was the one who help set the husband to become a millionaire. The truth is one should pray to have a good partner.

I have seen guys who had 5million naira saved aside the wedding expenses, after wedding, retrenchment happened and they never floated again, na madam sustain the family till bro floated again.

My advice is, never leave a good woman who will stand by you and help you build because you don't have a fat account yet, by the time fat account comes, you will mostly see account deleterious women coming in the form of helper.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by nakaman: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
GloryGlory01:

The problem I have with your mindset is that you allow life to pass you by and then you put the blame on other people.
I go with him, you can't have a happy marriage when the time isn't right
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Mandela27: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
I no dey marry.must I marry before I get kids and be happy?
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by tunapawizzy: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
GloryGlory01:

The problem I have with your mindset is that you allow life to pass you by and then you put the blame on other people.
what does that even mean.....How do u define life passing someone by, how do u define someone life is not passing by.....

4 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by robosky02(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
Good
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Abagworo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sometimes not marrying at all is the best. Different strokes for different folks

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by MardiGrasii(f): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
At the age of 25 some people are just getting inton100 level or 200 level...

5 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Hassanmaye(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
GloryGlory01:

You called this "crap". Please my friend, how much money do you think can satisfy a woman. You are a learner.

do you mean even if I give all my salary to this genders they will still complain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by mkoabiola: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Regretted not marrying early

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
grin growing old together broke is a liability

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by tunapawizzy: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
yetunsbay:
lol, who says so ? Then go marry at 45
Okay o oga, when is the right age to marry, tell us
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Maj196(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mister man you have said nothing
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by yetunsbay(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
Money first
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by grandstar(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
For men, best time is 26 at the least
For women, at least 25. Anything younger may not be wise as you may still be experiencing the "bloom of youth". (Read 1 Cor 7:36)

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by PointZerom: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
Electrochemistry:
Everybody has their best time There is no fixed age that people must tie the knot.

Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Hassanmaye(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
gbami:

Guys listen. From a married man. Marriage no be fantasy island o. It is reality. Nobody expects you wife to contribute a penny in marriage unlike relationship. You go get High BP if you can't provide basic stuff for your family. Reality is different from "20 ways to make marriage work" written by one single woman.
If you can't provide basic for yourself and another person...no marry. Guys, Stand up, Draw your ears..Repeat after me.. "If I no fit provide basics for myself and another person, marriage motivators lea
ve me". You can now sit down guys.
thank you sir I will take this advice serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by descarado: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2021

6 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by yetunsbay(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
tunapawizzy:

Okay o oga, when is the right age to marry, tell us
25 ladies

27 guys subject to financial freedom

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Thelucifer666(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Marriage is not for the poor.
It is only a foolish and jobless person that marries while wallowing in poverty

13 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by descarado: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
gbami:

If you can't provide basic for yourself and another person...no marry. Guys, Stand up, Draw your ears..Repeat after me.. "If I no fit provide basics for myself and another person, marriage motivators leave me". You can now sit down guys.
Incredible shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.