Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (68702 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by portune: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2019
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.

240 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by ITbomb(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2019
portune:
What should Info about this. I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. It thoughts pls
Calm down first eh, sleep, when you wake up you come back and edit your story

286 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by AntiWailer: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2019
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.
========≠================================={

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Lastly exkweez me Sa, i hope you last a bit longer on bed and dnt always leave her high or 'fuckstrated' in bed . Please confirm and dont mistaken 4 strokes for 4 rounds please ?

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.

679 Likes 55 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Chubhie: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this. I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need ur thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, Am tired. In d morning, go work abeg others have left and making money and it here looking for who to ram.

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee we my prick falls down
Insult you on top? She will soon break bottle on top your head.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by viceddy95(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2019
Bros let's not beat around the Bush,your wife is getting it hot outside ,just try and know who the innocent guy is.....

OR

You are a 40secs man,,no need of starting it with you,when she knows you won't last long ontop her cheesy cheesy....

301 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by crackhaus: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2019
You sef lock your own shop too na, and maybe you should stop giving her money. Afterall, money is not the most important thing women desire in marriage - I learnt this here.

How can you be spending money on a shop that's not yielding profit?
Penny wise, pound foólish angry

494 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by jidamsel43(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2019
Actually I don't like to rush to conclusion .
I have to ask these questions. How many years have you been together?
Has she been denying sex since inception of your union?
What major misunderstanding did you have recently?
Are you autocratic or always assertive at home? Have you considered her emotional state before she refused your advance ?
Can your ever be submissive to her for once?
Has she complained of your manhood before?

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by MARKone(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this. I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need ur thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, Am tired. In d morning, go work abeg others have left and making money and it here looking for who to ram.

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee we my prick falls down

grin

Oga pick up your prick and be a Man. Maybe you are not hitting it right.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Biglittlelois(f): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2019
crackhaus:
You sef lock your own shop too na, and maybe you should stop giving her money. Afterall, money is not the most important thing women desire in marriage - I learnt this here.

How can you be spending money on a shop that's not yielding profit?
Penny wise, pound foólish angry

Wife not girlfriend, resolve not conflict or revenge.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Biglittlelois(f): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage is high before u married her and she is tired of the thing

Smh!! Do yourself a favour and get sense.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by speed99: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2019
From your write-up, you have approved yourself as a good man, whom should be" compensated" by coital fellowship appropriately.
As na wife matter, easy. You got kids? Do you feel you are too big down there for her? Not all women can handle" big". Anytime for action, she would evade such. she could manage first few times, but once kids are out , she goes back. Discuss it, not with threats. Or she caught you cheating? To some, your very self touching her becomes irritating. Be the man, and listen to her

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Cutehector(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2019
Get it from outside

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by crackhaus: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Wife not girlfriend, resolve not conflict or revenge.

35 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by dangotesmummy: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Please say the whole story as it is.theres no action without a reaction

Did she suddenly just start locking shop abruptly

Are you a tyrant instead of husband
Do you respect her or listen to her ?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by jagaban002(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
That’s how most woman turn there husband to cheaters , I won’t even ask her again once she denied me sex for a month I won’t even near her again for a year . I will do my duties and go find a better fine small girl outside that will satisfy me outside . Aside kids marriage is a scam

195 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Katier00(f): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
jagaban002:
That’s how most woman turn there husband to cheaters , I won’t even ask her again once she denied me sex for a month I won’t even near her again for a year . I will do my duties and go find a better fine small girl outside that will satisfy me outside . Aside kids marriage is a scam
there is more to every story. Op painted himself as a saint here. Do you carry your wife along during love making or are you the open your legs let me enter man. How do you treat her? Yes you provide upkeep but what about respect? Is she your partner or just sex mate. There is no excuse for cheating. It is wrong in every ramifications. So don't crate a crack on the wall of your home

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bukatyne(f): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

I wonder why you are mixing issues up.

Even if you are jobless, it is the duty of your wife to satisfy you sexually and vice versa.

What you give her or don't give her absolutely has nothing to do with it.

When did the locking of shop start? How long have you been married? How many kids do you have?

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bukatyne(f): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Katier00:
there is more to every story. Op painted himself as a saint here. Do you carry your wife along during love making or are you the open your legs let me enter man. How do you treat her? Yes you provide upkeep but what about respect? Is she your partner or just sex mate. There is no excuse for cheating. It is wrong in every ramifications. So don't crate a crack on the wall of your home

I believe in working towards solutions and not using problems to solve problems.

Let's assume the man is a selfish lover who is fine once he ejaculated,

Has she tried talking to him? Sharing sex books with him? Showing him what she wants? Or riding him and standing up halfway with 'this is how you make me feel'?

Is locking shop the answer?

Ditto if he doesn't treat her well.

Imagine the husband stops providing upkeep money because she doesn't cook well.

There is no excuse for cheating however, if he does, the wife would partake of the sin.

Not to say the husband would not be punished.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by jakandeola(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Please say the whole story as it is.theres no action without a reaction

Did she suddenly just start locking shop abruptly

Are you a tyrant instead of husband
Do you respect her or listen to her ?

NAIJA will answer question wit question. cococandy eyinjuege is dis right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by chriskosherbal(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Let me share my little thought on this :. Now there is NO woman that don't like sex, however three things can make a woman dislike sex.

1. She is a virgin ...you can't simply like what you have not eaten, no matter how good a soup smells, you still have to taste it to determine if it's sweet or not.

2. Rape/ Bad sexual event of the past: This can make any woman dislike sex, cos it's just keep reminding her of what she is trying to forget .

3. Below Par performance from her spouse: This is one of the major cause why many married women rejects sexual calls from thier below par performance hubby, and get it outside, these below reasons can further butress the above

3(a) he is faced with constant quick ejaculation and weak erection ....popularly known as the indomie men.

3(b)lack a good understanding of sex as well as thier spouses core areas of sexual pleasure, these men even if they last in bed don't really know how to manipulate thier way ( in terms of skills & positioning) through the woman's virgina bringing about the desired orgasm that she seek.

Be that as it may, sticking to point 3, a woman should be able to communicate with her hubby if she is not getting it properly and tell him what to do per time before, during and after sexual intercourse.

However, op with statement like this coming from your wife..."Always giving excuses. At night, Am tired. In d morning, go work abeg others have left and making money and it here looking for who to ram." am sorry op I doubt if she loves you deeply.

Op do this ..

- ignore her for sometime, I mean avoid being too needy sexually, just pretend you don't need it anymore & put up a smiling face while doing it ...watch her reactions for sometime.

- op, for God sake can you allow her do the buying of those food items herself, it's like you are spoiling her, she sees herself as the price..she maybe feeling like queen of England ( of course she is Queen, no disrespect).

- Deliberately delay the upkeep money you give to her all the time, making up some excuses for it, and reduce the attention and hype you give to her.

- spoil yourself a little, change your fashion sense abit, wear sneakers, neat jeans, t-shirts, knickers with sneakers, get perfumes that smell well...just look more polished ...nice gold chains ..let her feel Jealous that anoda woman might steal you outside .

If she does not respond to the above after a period of time ...then op am sorry She ain't love you.

177 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lordswazz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lordswazz(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Just as women won't tolerate a broke man, a well-to-do man should not tolerate being sex-starved by his wife. The average comfortable man is a woman magnet. If you can't use it to get as much sex as you want from willing and younger girls, and rather wait for anytime heaven touches your wife to bless your luck, you go die for konji. I am tired of men with ample means complaining of being sex-starved and having blue balls.

No wonder unmarried lovers have more sex on average than married people. Go out and get your fill my brother. The world is at the feet of any man who has the means and knows how to use it. Just stay away from prostitutes sha.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by dangotesmummy: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
jakandeola:
NAIJA will answer question wit question. cococandy eyinjuege is dis right
it's not an issue of question with question.when you point one finger at a person ,3 faces you.theres no how the op himself will not have contributed to the issue

ASHA lesofun ko wo red lingerie kodemase delicious delicacies cheesy

I don't want to go that route abeg grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by marvel2011(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mine does the same thing but I give God the glory because I now occupy my heart with things that makes me serve God the more. I am not a slave to sex!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by marvel2011(m): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Stay away from prostitutes. How will he identify one?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by healthserve(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
dangotesmummy:
it's not an issue of question with question.when you point one finger at a person ,3 faces you.theres no how the op himself will not have contributed to the issue

ASHA lesofun ko wo red lingerie kodemase delicious delicacies cheesy

I don't want to go that route abeg grin

You no go kill me for this forum this woman.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by marvel2011(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lordswazz:
Just as women won't tolerate a broke man, a well-to-do man should not tolerate being sex-starved by his wife. The average comfortable man is a woman magnet. If you can't use it to get as much sex as you want from willing and younger girls, and rather wait for anytime heaven touches your wife to bless your luck, you go die for konji. I am tired of men with ample means complaining of being sex-starved and having blue balls.

No wonder unmarried lovers have more sex on average than married people. Go out and get your fill my brother. The world is at the feet of any man who has means and knows how to use it. Just stay away from prostitutes sha.
How will he identify a prostitute? You think they cluster in a particular place. They are virtually everywhere especially this kind of seasons

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by healthserve(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

It's too vague leaving room for too much speculation. Try creating another thread or updating it to include events that lead to the denail of sex. Anything said before people see details is pure speculation. Trust me, you're opening yourself up to gambling

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by crackhaus: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
marvel2011:
Stay away from prostitutes. How will he identify one?
I like this question cheesycheesy

Lordswazz, how do you identify prostitutes?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by jagaban002(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Katier00:
Woman in marriage when your husband offend you let him know and talk about it , it’s goes agaist everything the moment a woman use sex as a weapon to punish her husband don’t you get it . When it turns to habit d home will be affected and 80% of men can’t take that that’s just the fucking truth

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lordswazz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
marvel2011:
How will he identify a prostitute? You think they cluster in a particular place. They are virtually everywhere especially this kind of seasons
Then date any girl that catches your fancy. You'll have enough sex. just play safe, that's all. No need begging everyday for what is at your beck and call.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lordswazz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
crackhaus:

I like this question cheesycheesy

Lordswazz, how do you identify prostitutes?
Someone that ALWAYS doesn't give in to sex until it is tied to a financial reward or promise of some material reward. Even in so-called boyfriend/girlfriend relationships and marriages, some ladies don't give in until you promise them a new hair makeover, shopping spree, or some pricey gift.

If it happens from time to time, then no problem. But when e turn habit, say before you go down, you must drop cash or some sort of promise of a materialistic nature to be fulfilled in the near future, then it's prostituting in disguise.

that she dates only you BUT always demands for something before sex doesn't make it any different. Even wives sometimes hold husbands to ransom too in that sense, yet they would still call themselves married. It's actually prostitution in the guise of marriage or relationship. That's how you know a prostitute from a normal chic. One ALWAYS makes materialistic demands before sex, the other does it occasionally or never.

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.