Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series (14644 Views)

OPPO Launches Reno8, The Portrait Expert. / OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) / OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by AnonPoet: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
OPPO is unveiling two new models in the Reno5 Series, with the Reno5 and Reno5 F packing massive improvements over the previously released Reno3 Series. The global smartphone giant doesn’t look like it is slowing down anytime soon, as it makes yet another statement by these Flagship killers into the Nigerian market at very reasonable prices.

The Reno5 series smartphones are designed for trend seekers looking for powerful, yet durable devices that boast of a mix of fun, new video features that enable them capture memories and moments from more than one perspective.

OPPO has also incorporated highly artistic aesthetic concepts into the designs of its products. Inheriting the complete integration of fashion and technology that has come to define the Reno family of phones, OPPO has given the new generation Reno5 Series a more fashion-forward charm. 

In addition to the unique design of the Reno5 and Reno5 F; the Reno5 is 171g light and 7.7mm thin while the Reno5 F is 172g light and 7.8mm thin. Both smartphones pack cutting edge technology.

As high-tech devices, the Reno5 series' integrated technology not only delivers a superb user experience, it also contributes to the compact design of the phone itself. The Reno5 boasts of a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen that offers an even more stunning visual experience by supporting a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, making every interaction extremely vivid and smooth. Additionally, the display is truly edge-to-edge, featuring a screen-to-body ratio of 91.7%. 

On the body, the Reno5 introduces the "ever-changing color " effect using the first diamond spectrum process in the industry; combining 3 different layers of Picasus Film, Fresnel Lens Texture and Reflective Indium Coating. With this innovative industry technique, the Reno5 Fantasy Silver can project thousands of different colors when it is viewed from different angles. Each of these colors shines and sparkles in a way that is distinctive and full of life in its own right.

OPPO also introduced its brand new Flowing Light Design concept on the Reno5 F, which this time adds depth to what might deceivingly appear to convey a single color at first glance. Flowing Light Design on OPPO Ren05 F showcases a gentler and warmer look to the phone in contrast to the colder colors and textures of Reno Series.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://techcabal.com/2021/03/17/oppo-launches-reno5-series-today-here-is-a-quick-look/&ved=2ahUKEwi53YXqhbrvAhVZL6YKHc9LA-oQxfQBMAB6BAgEEAY&usg=AOvVaw0Argi0afT-7bLmnhtIe1p9

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by henry007(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by BUSHHUNTER: 4:36am On Mar 19, 2021
I don't buy phones because of camera..I buy phones that can serve me.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by registerin: 4:37am On Mar 19, 2021
Good phone
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by jababillions: 4:40am On Mar 19, 2021
Ok
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Sabowest(m): 4:41am On Mar 19, 2021
Overpriced shit

5 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by dgagar(m): 4:43am On Mar 19, 2021
#39,000 different from each other for the specs, and las las all na china Android phone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:44am On Mar 19, 2021
dgagar:
#39,000 different from each other for the specs, and las las all na china Android phone
Show us one phone battery wey ur country don make since 1960 abeg.

Some people go just open mouth dey talk down China anyhow.
If only you kids know what China means to the world, go ask America and UK.

BlackFlamefromP:
I tire o! I don't know when these children will stop this their habit of thinking that anything produced in China is automatically substandard.

China has some of the world's best technologies. They may not be the original inventors of some of those technologies but they are very good at improving on other people's technology and making it far better.

If someone tells me that the phone is overpriced I will agree but making it look like just because may be made in China automatically make it substandard is sheer stupidity.
You have said it all!
No mind those kids jare.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by easyfem(m): 4:47am On Mar 19, 2021
shey b na person wey chop go reason phone ..... we are talking abt food here u are talking abt phone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by dayleke: 4:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Omokiri don get phone in his name?

RENO...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by mayskit4luv(m): 4:57am On Mar 19, 2021
Issokay
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Innobee99(m): 5:02am On Mar 19, 2021
Africa is their dump site

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by femi4: 5:11am On Mar 19, 2021
The future is Oppo

2 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Judgesledge(m): 5:37am On Mar 19, 2021
Innobee99:
Africa is their dump site
will continue to be, until you start manufacturing your own phones

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by GeneralPula: 5:42am On Mar 19, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:

No mind those crappy phones..

They’ll be using only camera to market like say nah only pictures person go dey snap..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by DarkJeddi(m): 5:44am On Mar 19, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
That is your business..
There are those whose business depends on the camera and that is what serves them..

7 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by tigook: 5:45am On Mar 19, 2021
Reno Omokri

5 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by DarkJeddi(m): 5:47am On Mar 19, 2021
easyfem:
shey b na person wey chop go reason phone ..... we are talking abt food here u are talking abt phone
No be by force..

Shebi na phone you dey use type this?

5 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Queenslander(f): 5:48am On Mar 19, 2021
Rubbish, really poor battery life!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Cerebellum: 5:48am On Mar 19, 2021
Damnnn Niggar

Its not Alrytgrin bcoz A no get Money
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53am On Mar 19, 2021
That is nice,
But Still on Still : SAMSUNG still remain the KING of Phones.

That is nice,
Beautiful Phone.
Lovely phone.

But Still on Still : SAMSUNG still remain the KING of Phones.

mascot87:
Yeah, Still rocking my Samsung A20s cool
You got yourself one a good phone.

Some of us @[color=#006600][/color] never even use the Note20Ultra finish, dem don bring Note21 join sad
Reading all the specs, there is no bigtime difference between the 2 models anyways.
The camera quality is top-notch, even the previous is better.
As cool or more cool than the latest iPhone!

xreal:
Accepted.
But the parts na die.
True that!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by nastyesco(m): 5:57am On Mar 19, 2021
This phone was designed by Reno Omokri

Na we dey reign

1 Like

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by kense88: 5:59am On Mar 19, 2021
DarkJeddi:
That is your business..
There are those whose business depends on the camera and that is what serves them..
sharp guy
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by tradepunter: 6:03am On Mar 19, 2021
God who do Africa this thing... We are Soo medicore in our ways and thoughts that these guys got no respect for us..

You say cuz of poverty is in africa you bring in phones cheap but they are designed based on poverty standard..

Even Walkman phones had quality sound for it's then standard... Nokia was quality for it's standard then...

But now e get as e be...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by elmessiahs(m): 6:05am On Mar 19, 2021
very great
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by phorget(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2021
Oppo ko, Oppokri ni... undecided
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by IMASTEX: 6:37am On Mar 19, 2021
Nice
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by Utalogvon: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2021
Nice
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by chariisGRACE(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2021
OPPOsite too dey cost sha

3 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by bmdmix1: 7:01am On Mar 19, 2021
Queenslander:
Rubbish, really poor battery life!!
have u used it?
Re: OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series by IAMPEDRO: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2021
henry007:
Check out my Oppo Reno5 F Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQTQOTdsu-Y&t=270s
I love China!
Pls buy the ones you can afford, there are more and more you haven't seen wait for it. for me am currently using a very nice cellphone IMOSE is the brand very nice and a China product.
If not for China most Nigerians wouldn't have been able to afford gadgets.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Features An Average Nigerian Looks Out For In A Smartphone / #Ramadan: MTN Gives Out Free Foodstuffs, And Many Gifts (pics) / Who else Is Having This Geniex Notification Pop Up Every Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.