Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania (2076 Views)

Tanzania Shuts Down 5 Hydroelectric Stations To Reduce Excess Electricity / Filippo Ferlazzo: Italian Who Murdered Ogorchukwu Alika Jailed For 24 Years / How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by bn365: 8:05am On Mar 19, 2021
People actually think Bill Gates is a philanthropist. For real.
These same people come off as intelligent and well-educated in society.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by Righteousness2(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2021
I won't be Suprised!!

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2021
May God help Nigeria...
Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2021
I pity you..when bill gates decides to sue u for defamation u go come nairaland begin dey beg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by Twelfthman: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2021
We already know their handwork.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by lulufaj(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2021
So reddit is now your yardstick yea. Reddit investigated and found hpw Gates killed him yea?
Some of you do your thinking through your back passage. Bill Gates has done for Nigeria and other African countries than their government through his philanthropic works.
Most of the vaccines you lot had either came directly or were made available through subsidies facilitated by him. Many of you dont have polio and other preventable diseases because of this man yet you open your mouth amd type all that your intelect permits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by martolux(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2021
Continue, I know you secretly want Gate to help you murder bubu grin
lulufaj:
So reddit is now your yardstick yea. Reddit investigated and found hpw Gates killed him yea?
Some of you do your thinking through your back passage. Bill Gates has done for Nigeria and other African countries than their government through his philanthropic works.
Most of the vaccines you lot had either came directly or were made available through subsidies facilitated by him. Many of you dont have polio and other preventable diseases because of this man yet you open your mouth amd type all that your intelect permits.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by Simplecity(m): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2021
mumu people full this country

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by solofresh(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2021
Who told you?

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by bn365: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
lulufaj:

You know not what you blab about. It's not my place to educate you.
Bill Gates wrote an article in the UK Guardian demanding some form of action against the Tanzanian President.
I wrote about it here on Nairaland.
Wink Wink nudge nudge and months later, the man dies.
Everyone who openly goes against the Globalist either dies or forcibly silenced/removed. Some develop strange illnesses and dies in the name of covid.
Vaccine is a military-grade weapon. Even the Taliban kills "doctors" who come into afghan villages to vaccinate them. I used to wonder why.
Everybody has woken up but i see you are still sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by bn365: 4:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Nigerian CDC aka ncdc is in partnership with Defense Threat Reduction Agency DTRA
US army intelligence is not a force for good.
Why is Bill Gates foundation always working with the CIA, Pentagon, and US State dept?
NCDC didn't list the Nigerian army as partner

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by lulufaj(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2021
Lol...Ignorance is so horrible. How many of you feel intelligent even in your ignorance is beyond me. Look I give the vaccines as a side hussle. I have also recieved the vaccine, waiting for my second dose on 25th. I was also part of the investigation group into the vaccine before the technology was decided and vaccine was developed.

I work on the frontlines and I have seen what the virus could do. You come into your shift and you see half of your patients die before you hand over. If I was in Gates position I will call for some action against the president who despite seeing the virus killing people,kept saying all sorts of lies,just like you,until the virus killed him. You call saying covid 19 doesnt exist and downplaying mask wearing amd social distancing being a globalist? Lol. I have lost patients,colleagues friends and loved ones to this and someone opens their mouth and says its a lie and you expect me not to be angry? I read the post on guardian and what was said was that someone needs to call his attention to Africans who have dirs of COVID but the ignorance in you lot can not fully read that and you want to educate me who was part of the research,who is in the frontline who got the vaccine before anyone in Nigeria,who continues to have to deal with ignorant people like you daily? Here is the link since you want to peddle lies and falsehoods
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/feb/08/its-time-for-africa-to-rein-in-tanzanias-anti-vaxxer-president

The problem is this, many of you think of Nigeria as so important. Truth is this,no one cares about Nigeria or Africa. The problems of the west are enormous already. Confronting the problem of giving the vaccine in large numbers(currently,we are not reaching our goals in the Uk in terms of daily doses we want to administer, the emerging social situation, an aging population while dealing with the threats of China is much more important. Africa is enough problem to itself! With people dping their thinking like this on africa, it doesnt really needs to be suppressed.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by bn365: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
lulufaj:
Lol...Ignorance is so horrible. How many of you feel intelligent even in your ignorance is beyond me. Look I give the vaccines as a side hussle. I have also recieved the vaccine, waiting for my second dose on 25th. I was also part of the investigation group into the vaccine before the technology was decided and vaccine was developed.

I work on the frontlines and I have seen what the virus could do. You come into your shift and you see half of your patients die before you hand over. If I was in Gates position I will call for some action against the president who despite seeing the virus killing people,kept saying all sorts of lies,just like you,until the virus killed him. You call saying covid 19 doesnt exist and downplaying mask wearing amd social distancing being a globalist? Lol. I have lost patients,colleagues friends and loved ones to this and someone opens their mouth and says its a lie and you expect me not to be angry? I read the post on guardian and what was said was that someone needs to call his attention to Africans who have dirs of COVID but the ignorance in you lot can not fully read that and you want to educate me who was part of the research,who is in the frontline who got the vaccine before anyone in Nigeria,who continues to have to deal with ignorant people like you daily? Here is the link since you want to peddle lies and falsehoods
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/feb/08/its-time-for-africa-to-rein-in-tanzanias-anti-vaxxer-president

The problem is this, many of you think of Nigeria as so important. Truth is this,no one cares about Nigeria or Africa. The problems of the west are enormous already. Confronting the problem of giving the vaccine in large numbers(currently,we are not reaching our goals in the Uk in terms of daily doses we want to administer, the emerging social situation, an aging population while dealing with the threats of China is much more important. Africa is enough problem to itself! With people dping their thinking like this on africa, it doesnt really needs to be suppressed.

Shove your nonsense where the sun doesn't shine.
I never said covid doesn't exist. You invent a comment and get all twisted up with your invention. You lefties think your emotion is what matters.
I believe covid was created in a lab. I believe Bill Gates when he said another pandemic is in the offing. Gates Foundation in cohort with western intelligence has been waging Soft war tactics that include cyber-warfare and economic sanctions, media warfare, and propaganda, as well as non-violent resistance etc
Gates and you lots are children of satan. We will resist your globalist agenda.
I don't have an iota of respect for anyone who tells me they work in the frontline. I imagine them dancing to "Jerusalema" all day long.
You've impoverished millions with your plandemic. A shill like you wants to lecture me.
I don't click on links. I don't trust people who want me to click on links especially vaccine peddlers. You can gaslight and twist the content of the article all you want. Idiots like you think we all in Africa are dumb. You can't kill us all. We will continue to multiply and give birth and outlast you.

If you chose to get the jab, that's on you. My body, my right, right?
From your comment: "we are not reaching our goals in the uk...", I'd guess you're not Nigerian? UK govt deploys 77th brigade for propaganda purposes. I'll take that you're one. I know this forum is monitored. Go distance yourself from Africa and take your unscience mask covering with you.
We are on to you and the schemes you are playing in Africa.
Go sell your b****hit someplace else.
Talking nonsense about Nigeria and Africa, but what is the difference between the Myanmar military and the Juntas in power in UK, Germany etc? The
UK is under emergency rule, so are Germany and Myanmar. BoJo needs to wear his military regalia. It's no longer a democratic Europe.
Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by lulufaj(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lol I shared the same link you posted, misquoted and twisted. I shared the link to debunk your lies and now it’s a link to your destruction? I know many Nigerians are lazy and will not read hence my putting the full article there. I want people to read and see your lies for themselves.

Every straight thinking person knew a pandemic would happen. The time was just not known. At least one major pandemic has happened in each of the last 5 countries. What makes you think we won’t have one?

No country can prosper with the number of foolish and ignorant people we have in Nigeria.
Waging war on Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world? Who wages war on a failed state struggling with poverty, lack of infrastructure and insecurity? Children cant even go to school for fear of being kidnapped. Many of my friends can’t even travel to see their parents and you are here claiming the west is waging war on you. Your foolishness is beyond measure! Agent? Sent on Nairaland to monitor you? Many of you don’t even know what you are doing with your lives but they’re using vaccine to monitor you? Lol. The uk has the threat of Russia, China, low trade volume after leaving EU, increasing poverty, an aging population and unemployment to deal with but they will concentrate on war torn Nigeria and go after your ignorant and poverty invested selves ass? Idiocy is indeed incurable.

Outlast Europeans? Lol I worked in Nigeria for 5 good years. In the uk, most of your patients are old and well! You see them in their 90s still driving. Do you even know the life expectancies in Nigeria compare to Europe? 54 versus 81? Where did you study? I think you need to urgently refund your tuition.

You lot think so highly of yourselves and that is your main problem.
Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by bn365: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
lulufaj:
Lol I shared the same link you posted, misquoted and twisted. I shared the link to debunk your lies and now it’s a link to your destruction? I know many Nigerians are lazy and will not read hence my putting the full article there. I want people to read and see your lies for themselves.

Every straight thinking person knew a pandemic would happen. The time was just not known. At least one major pandemic has happened in each of the last 5 countries. What makes you think we won’t have one?

No country can prosper with the number of foolish and ignorant people we have in Nigeria.
Waging war on Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world? Who wages war on a failed state struggling with poverty, lack of infrastructure and insecurity? Children cant even go to school for fear of being kidnapped. Many of my friends can’t even travel to see their parents and you are here claiming the west is waging war on you. Your foolishness is beyond measure! Agent? Sent on Nairaland to monitor you? Many of you don’t even know what you are doing with your lives but they’re using vaccine to monitor you? Lol. The uk has the threat of Russia, China, low trade volume after leaving EU, increasing poverty, an aging population and unemployment to deal with but they will concentrate on war torn Nigeria and go after your ignorant and poverty invested selves ass? Idiocy is indeed incurable.

Outlast Europeans? Lol I worked in Nigeria for 5 good years. In the uk, most of your patients are old and well! You see them in their 90s still driving. Do you even know the life expectancies in Nigeria compare to Europe? 54 versus 81? Where did you study? I think you need to urgently refund your tuition.

You lot think so highly of yourselves and that is your main problem.

You're a dullard, trying to come off as intelligent. A know-nothing dressed up as educated and knowledgeable
The virus is a creation of western intelligence. China and Russia chose not to allow western intelligence to inject their people, an idiot and backward-thinking fool like you is clamoring for it to be free for all in Africa. Your Mother, Melinda Gates prophesied that people will be falling like flies in the streets in Africa. It didn't happen with this creation. They will get into their lab and create another one. "Every straight-thinking" my black **s. Only fools peddle that nonsense.
Go and inject people in your clan and whole damn village.
You know what, I take it back, you are a Nigerian who thinks highly of western society.
You watch CNN and BBC and regurgitate every propaganda you swallowed.
US and UK are in Africa trying to stop Chinese incursion but useful idiot like you think the west has no use for Nigeria?
Western intelligence agencies do monitor forums but you wouldn't know that. You only know what you're sold.
Try to post pieces of stuff about your father Bill Gates and watch how fast it's removed by Nairaland.

UK will continue to make sure Nigeria and other Anglo-phone remain under indirect rule, just like France makes sure to take 60% of revenues from Franco-phone countries.
UK constitution has been sacked and parliamentarians renew the emergency rule every time it's about to expire. Bill Gates tried to bribe Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila et al to sign it into law in Nigeria. It was rejected.
UK is under lockdown tyranny. They are supposed to be wiser than Nigerians.
Patients are old and well my foot. NHS is in disarray, hence the propaganda to protect it. The whole lockdown in UK is for the "protection of the NHS" but here we have you painting a rosy picture.
Who came up with the statistics you are quoting? Who comes with data to sell you a lie?
You were living under a rock when they were using statistics and data to push their plandemic agenda
For your homework: Find out how many countries have halted the vaccine[astrazeneca] you are pushing on Nigerians.

PS: The article has been rewritten. There's no mention of Bill Gates nor his opinion in the article anymore.
In the article Bill Gates called for African leaders to rein in on the now-deceased president.
Back in Feb 9th i wrote about it and hinted that Bill Gates wants to take out Tanzanian President

https://www.nairaland.com/6406474/bill-gates-wants-africa-something#98888506

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by Rossikk(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
lulufaj:

Shut your nasty slaveboy lips.

Bill Gates is a EUGENICIST who believes the world is ''overpopulated'', and is paying billions for 'vaccines' to ''help save lives''. Leave aside the contradiction in that for a moment. His ''philanthropic works'' are scams aimed at killing/sterilising people to reduce the global population. His 'vaccine programs' have lead to the deaths of millions of people in Africa, India and elsewhere.

''Anyone defending the Bill Gates/WHO global vaccine program needs to explain this study: Mogensen et al 2017. Prior to 2017, neither HHS nor WHO ever performed the kind of vaccinated/unvaccinated (or placebo) study necessary to ascertain if the DTP vaccine actually yields beneficial health outcomes. The DTP vaccine was discontinued in the US and western nations in the 1990s following thousands of reports of death and brain damage.

… girls vaccinated with the DTP vaccine—the flagship of Bill Gates’s GAVI/WHO African vaccine program—died at 10 times the rate of unvaccinated kids.''

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-bill-gates-effect-whos-dtp-vaccine-kills-more-children-in-africa-than-the-diseases-it-targets/

Now this same man, who has never faced prosecution for all these deaths, is now pushing the 'covid vaccine' that's barely been tested for 6 months to know its side effects, and saying everyone on Earth should take them. Vaccines are usually tested for 7 to 10 YEARS before public release, not 6 months. Who is he to dictate that people should take any vaccines? He has zero medical training. What does he want if not a reduced world population as he claimed?

So go and line up for his ''covid vaccine'', you hear?

Mumu slaveboy feeling funky.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by Rossikk(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
lulufaj:

LIAR. You are just a dumb SERVANT of the New World Order, and the Great Reset. You have no clue what is going in the inner recesses and would be chased out with a koboko if you ventured within a mile of their sittings, so STFU, slaveboy. Mr ''investigator''.

I work on the frontlines and I have seen what the virus could do. You come into your shift and you see half of your patients die before you hand over.

LIAR, LIAR, YOUR PANTS ARE ON FIRE. YOUR NOSE IS LONGER THAN A TELEPHONE WIRE!!!
Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by Rossikk(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
What these satanic elements like Bill Gates fail to realise is that the people they kill are stronger in the AFTERLIFE, in the 'sprit' world, and will fight them with a million times more power from there, so go ahead Bill, and keep killing those who call out your lies and deception. Your clock is ticking. Devil.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by lighkas: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2021
bn365:

Shove your nonsense where the sun doesn't shine.
I never said covid doesn't exist. You invent a comment and get all twisted up with your invention. You lefties think your emotion is what matters.
I believe covid was created in a lab. I believe Bill Gates when he said another pandemic is in the offing. Gates Foundation in cohort with western intelligence has been waging Soft war tactics that include cyber-warfare and economic sanctions, media warfare, and propaganda, as well as non-violent resistance etc
Gates and you lots are children of satan. We will resist your globalist agenda.
I don't have an iota of respect for anyone who tells me they work in the frontline. I imagine them dancing to "Jerusalema" all day long.
You've impoverished millions with your plandemic. A shill like you wants to lecture me.
I don't click on links. I don't trust people who want me to click on links especially vaccine peddlers. You can gaslight and twist the content of the article all you want. Idiots like you think we all in Africa are dumb. You can't kill us all. We will continue to multiply and give birth and outlast you.

If you chose to get the jab, that's on you. My body, my right, right?
From your comment: "we are not reaching our goals in the uk...", I'd guess you're not Nigerian? UK govt deploys 77th brigade for propaganda purposes. I'll take that you're one. I know this forum is monitored. Go distance yourself from Africa and take your unscience mask covering with you.
We are on to you and the schemes you are playing in Africa.
Go sell your b****hit someplace else.
Talking nonsense about Nigeria and Africa, but what is the difference between the Myanmar military and the Juntas in power in UK, Germany etc? The
UK is under emergency rule, so are Germany and Myanmar. BoJo needs to wear his military regalia. It's no longer a democratic Europe.

Guy. You mumu.
Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by bn365: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2021
lighkas:

Guy. You mumu.
Idiot. You are not a fifth-grader. Make longer sentences

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by lulufaj(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
You dont deserve a response. Your insulting words to someone who never insukted you says all about you.

For the purpose of not allowing you mislead people. We still give the DPT vaccine in the UK. The same goes for most western nations.

The technology for which the vaccine was based has been common knowledge for at least 15 years. It is not a new technology. The Russians and Chinese you talked about developed their own vaccines based on the same technology. By the way, 2 years down the line, how many pople has the vaccine killed?
you need to get an education.
Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by lulufaj(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rossikk:

LIAR. You are just a dumb SERVANT of the New World Order, and the Great Reset. You have no clue what is going in the inner recesses and would be chased out with a koboko if you ventured within a mile of their sittings, so STFU, slaveboy. Mr ''investigator''.

LIAR, LIAR, YOUR PANTS ARE ON FIRE. YOUR NOSE IS LONGER THAN A TELEPHONE WIRE!!!

Your insulting words to someone you dont even know says all one needs to know about you. How is the great reset going by the way? You need an education.
Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by lulufaj(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Rossikk:

You are not ashamed of yourselves reading your comments 2 years down the line? How many people has the vaccine killed so far in Nigeria? It is the ignorant forming intelligence that gets me laughing all the time.
Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by Obrigardo: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
lulufaj:

You are not ashamed of yourselves reading your comments 2 years down the line? How many people has the vaccine killed so far in Nigeria? It is the ignorant forming intelligence that gets me laughing all the time.

They are the most idiotic people ever.

Time is the worst enemy of conspiracy theorists.
Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by lulufaj(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obrigardo:

They are the most idiotic people ever.

Time is the worst enemy of conspiracy theorists.

It is acting like they know when they know nothing and even in the face of professionals who actually know telling them otherwise that makes me laugh the most. Each time I need a laugh, I just come on here to see their comments.
I was involved as part of the Oxford vaccine research group and worked on the frontline and even got the vaccine very early myself. The moment the U.K. government made it available to health workers, I had it and it didn’t kill me. Multiple studies upon studies published in reputable journals showed that but the half educated people buying using bonus airtime from etisalat and Mtn knows better. What a world we live in.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by lulufaj(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Rossikk:

Shut your nasty slaveboy lips.

Bill Gates is a EUGENICIST who believes the world is ''overpopulated'', and is paying billions for 'vaccines' to ''help save lives''. Leave aside the contradiction in that for a moment. His ''philanthropic works'' are scams aimed at killing/sterilising people to reduce the global population. His 'vaccine programs' have lead to the deaths of millions of people in Africa, India and elsewhere.

''Anyone defending the Bill Gates/WHO global vaccine program needs to explain this study: Mogensen et al 2017. Prior to 2017, neither HHS nor WHO ever performed the kind of vaccinated/unvaccinated (or placebo) study necessary to ascertain if the DTP vaccine actually yields beneficial health outcomes. The DTP vaccine was discontinued in the US and western nations in the 1990s following thousands of reports of death and brain damage.

… girls vaccinated with the DTP vaccine—the flagship of Bill Gates’s GAVI/WHO African vaccine program—died at 10 times the rate of unvaccinated kids.''

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-bill-gates-effect-whos-dtp-vaccine-kills-more-children-in-africa-than-the-diseases-it-targets/

Now this same man, who has never faced prosecution for all these deaths, is now pushing the 'covid vaccine' that's barely been tested for 6 months to know its side effects, and saying everyone on Earth should take them. Vaccines are usually tested for 7 to 10 YEARS before public release, not 6 months. Who is he to dictate that people should take any vaccines? He has zero medical training. What does he want if not a reduced world population as he claimed?

So go and line up for his ''covid vaccine'', you hear?

Mumu slaveboy feeling funky.

I am still waiting for how many people the vaccine has killed.
Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by Obrigardo: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
lulufaj:

It is acting like they know when they know nothing and even in the face of professionals who actually know telling them otherwise that makes me laugh the most. Each time I need a laugh, I just come on here to see their comments.
I was involved as part of the Oxford vaccine research group and worked on the frontline and even got the vaccine very early myself. The moment the U.K. government made it available to health workers, I had it and it didn’t kill me. Multiple studies upon studies published in reputable journals showed that but the half educated people buying using bonus airtime from etisalat and Mtn knows better. What a world we live in.

Just watch how they will rephrase their conspiracy jargon based on your testimony.
They might claim you will turn to a zombie in the near future - I won't be surprised.
Re: Bill Gates Had Murdered The President Of Tanzania by lulufaj(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obrigardo:

Just watch how they will rephrase their conspiracy jargon based on your testimony.
They might claim you will turn to a zombie in the near future - I won't be surprised.

Definitely not beyond them. Their idiocy knows no bound.

(1) (Reply)

Western Europeans Vs Eastern Europeans / South Africans Dead Pose Challenge, Check Out The Scary Photos / Confirmed: Sarah Palin Had An Affair With Her Huband's Business Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.