Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

There Is Shortage Of Leaders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / There Is Shortage Of Leaders (186 Views)

Why Is There Severe Shortage Of Apprentice, In Our Workshops / Names Of Leaders Whose Names Feature In Their Countries' Names / Anambra ...the Land Of Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Shortage Of Leaders by goodsolomon: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2021
Nigeria In Dire Need of Leaders That Understand The Moral Dimension of Leadership In Service Delivery

“If you understand what sound leadership is all about, you’d know that the world, and indeed Nigeria have serious shortage of leaders in the truest meaning of leadership. When I talk about leadership, I do not mean the politicians that mount the podium during campaign and brand themselves “tested and trusted” leaders.

I am talking about leaders who understand the moral dimension of leadership in service delivery; leaders who have conquered selves, egos, and their ravenous appetite to steal from the treasury; leaders who understand the principle of stewardship; leaders who are followers and not bosses; leaders who understand how to optimize human, natural and other resources”.

The above were part of the opening address given by Light I. Shedrack in his talk to members of the Civil Society Organizations during its maiden edition of a two-day capacity building on Leadership/Basic ICT application training for civil society groups in Nigeria organized by Transparency Advocacy For Development Initiative (TADI) in conjunction with National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).

Speaking on the topic “Leadership Capacity Building...

https://leadingreporters.com/there-is-shortage-of-leaders/

(1) (Reply)

Whahala No Dey Finish / What Is HP Lovecraft Cat Name? / The Latest Development Of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia Epidemic In The Western He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.