Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nsitf Recruiting Massively - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nsitf Recruiting Massively (9227 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Is Recruiting Massively 2015 / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / NSITF Interview In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nsitf Recruiting Massively by babwire: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hi N/Landers in the house,NSITF is massively recruiting,is anybody aware of it or is it a fraud cos they demand for =N=1,000 access code from some banks listed by them in their website. is Federal Agency suppose to collect money before they employ, though NDLEA did it, please somebody should find out quick. thanks.[/b]
Re: Nsitf Recruiting Massively by babwire: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
Is this a Fraud
Re: Nsitf Recruiting Massively by TARLOY(m): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
Re: Nsitf Recruiting Massively by geedon: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hello Naira landers,

As to the validity and authenticity of NSITF's recruitment/ www.recruitmentaffairs.com; I personally went to their site, even went to the bank, where I saw a flier of the said recruitment. Their site has a link tagged "about NSITF", linking the site to NSITF's homepage, "www.nsitf.net". This is for real guys.

And I guess the 1,000 naira fee is the trend for now and if u must know, I just applied for one of the existing vacancies, and the process was quite transparent.

again I say, this is for real!!

cheers!
Re: Nsitf Recruiting Massively by Relixy2k: 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
Where are the address of the branch of those banks selling in Lagos
Re: Nsitf Recruiting Massively by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2011
@GEEDOM, Pls i have made the 1000 payment too, but cannot register on the site. it does even show me where to fill in the confirmation and receipt no. i got form the bank. Pls help me out.
Re: Nsitf Recruiting Massively by babwire: 1:39am On Apr 16, 2011
Hello guys thanks for all your responds,just wanted to be sure its not fraud,
But somebody said he applied without the bank access code,cos there was no column for it.
please don't be wary, I still want to be sure. thanks all.
Re: Nsitf Recruiting Massively by olufemikay: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2011
Hello nairalanders,

saw a thread that stated that the nsitf recruitment advertised expired a few days ago, I went on to call their office (www.recruitmentaffairs.com 01-2914785 & 01-8418940) and confrmed from their staff that the advert is still on till the end of may - thot U all should know.

cheers
Re: Nsitf Recruiting Massively by olufemikay: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2011
Hi fello nairalanders,

if you have any issues with registering/applying for the nsitf jobs pls call their numbers (01-2914755 & 01-8418940); I did this when I was having problems with my job application.

they are authentic and for real

best day ahead!
Re: Nsitf Recruiting Massively by danummah: 3:30pm On May 07, 2011
U CAN START BY LOGGING TO www.recruitmentaffairs.com, then u click on register or new user. fill the form there and submit. u will receieve a messege in ur mail that will lead u to activate ur account. if u do that u contact me.
Re: Nsitf Recruiting Massively by olufemikay: 1:44pm On May 17, 2011
Hello fellow nairalanders,

NSITF in conjunction with www.recruitmentaffairs.com recently published a press release authenticating the validity of Tope Kuyoro & Co. as its recruitment consultants for the on going nationwide recruitment process; the press release also announced the extension of the exercise till 5th June, 2011.

attached is a soft copy of the press release for ur perusal.

best week ahead!

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Excel Guide (date,weeks And Time Functions ) / Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At The Niger Delta Development Commission / Top 4 Tips To Keep You Motivated During Job Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.