Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion (3563 Views)

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Girlfriend Of Anambra Politician Gives Birth After Considering Abortion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by wentroublecomes: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders. Please overlook my grammatical errors as I'm not very good in English
I'm here to seek for advice because I'm in a very confused state.
I'm 30 yrs while my girlfriend is 23 yrs.
I'm a civil engineering graduate and I finished my service year 4 years ago.
I've been working under an engineer and also have a side little business (though I've not been making huge profit from it due to lack of enough capital)
My girlfriend as been loving me the way I am. When I met her, I let her know I'm earning 20k as a graduate but she said it doesn't matter that things will get better soon.
Recently about 8 months ago, it has been increase to 30k which it's not enough for me.
We av been dating for almost 3 years now and I was recognized well by her family members as someone intending to marry their daughter.
My girl stays most time with me and we sometimes I've intimacy.
Just few days ago, she complained abt her period been missing but I really don't take it serious because sometimes she have late period which she'll still menstruate after some days.
But just about 3 days ago when I noticed it's getting more late, we did PT and it came positive.

I'm thinking of getting rid of it because I'm not very read for the responsibilities even though I love kids and wish I have mine too.
I don't want her to suffer if we eventually leave the pregnancy because she is not earning much as well and she'll even loss her job if she's pregnant.
I know it's a crime to abort but what can I do?

Somebody should please help me, even if it's to get a better job that will be enough to take care of her and the baby. Or maybe I should just abort it and wait for more time till when things get better.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Righteousness2(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
I'm thinking of getting rid of it because I'm not very read for the responsibilities
You are not ready for the responsibility but you were ready to Hammer and Pummel someone's daughter.

I don't want her to suffer if we eventually leave the pregnancy because she is not earning much as well and she'll even loss her job if she's pregnant

You don't want her to suffer but you want her to kill someone. Stop Deceiving yourself looking for a reason to commit murder young man.
Don't let the devil use you to add Murder to Fornication.
Since you were bold enough to Fornicate, be bold enough to take the result.
It will be Evil ,Wickedness and Murder to abort that innocent Child.
Don't try it! Delete that evil thought.
Seek the Face of GOD for Mercy and take Full responsibility for your action.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by thorpido(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Na wa for una.If you never ready for baby use protection na. angry
Anyway,I can't say you should get an abortion,the choice is yours.
Maybe you should inform your parents.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by DaddyRochie1642: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oga to slap you dey hungry me.

You already knew deep down inside you weren't ready all along, why didn't you guys use protection. sad sad
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mmmmm.... you're a mvthafvcker sir... You're digging the hole back to back without condom, you just poured everything inside .. now the hole don full... You better don't abort the innocent baby... Double your hustle... Or ask your gf ""is she ready to abort the her future??"" If she said yes ... Consider yourself lucky grin ..
.... You' aren't ready for baby, but you're making baby

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by pozehnani(f): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
You are still thinking of considering? grin

It is a sin to abort so keep the baby and manage until you both can afford to live as husband and wife. Meanwhile, make sure to take full responsibility of the baby.

In your next life, learn to zip up. You men will still not hear.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by pozehnani(f): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are not ready for the responsibility but you were ready to Hammer someone's daughter.

Ah ah bro rightchi, calm down na grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Pierocash(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Yours is better ,you have a job.

She was a virgin when I met her,she was almost same age as yours. She was 21 then,I was 29.

She got pregnant few weeks after I deflowered her,I had no job ,same was she. But we kept the baby. I relocated to Ph to seek greener pastures,while she returned to Lagos from ibadan where we were and I promised her to make something before her 9 months delivery period.

Today the boy is 8, doing well in school today,things are good with me now. But unfortunately we didn't marry,I only take responsibility for my son both his school fees,monthly upkeep and the rest.

So bro, keep it. Things will be fine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by harmargedon: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
you're not normal.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by slan87(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
For the fact that you know that abortion is bad physically & spiritually, then you already have an answer to your question.

My %

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by aysnoopy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
@op, I understand your case and I hope you'll be bless soon to take care of your baby

Can u tell us why u don't get married to her @Pierocash?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Pierocash(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
aysnoopy:
@op, I understand your case and I hope you'll be bless soon to take care of your baby

Can u tell us why u don't get married to her @Pierocash?
you know women can change so quick once they become mothers,I called everything off few months to our wedding proper after enduring too much emotional and verbal abuses for too long.

She became saucy, uncaring, violent and everything that doesn't qualify for a wife. I realised she was badly influenced by her mum. So I was left with no other option than to end it all and focus on my son who is the only important factor here,and never regretted my decision.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by aysnoopy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Pierocash:
you know women can change so quick once they become mothers,I called everything off few months to our wedding proper after enduring too much emotional and verbal abuses for too long.

She became saucy, uncaring, violent and everything that doesn't qualify for a wife. I realised she was badly influenced by her mum. So I was left with no other option than to end it all and focus on my son who is the only important factor here,and never regretted my decision.

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by DontBullshitMe: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me.

You already knew deep down inside you weren't ready all along, why didn't you guys use protection. sad sad
Have you cohabited with a lady before?

It's not as easy as you think.

BTW, why on earth will a Civil Engineering graduate earn 20-30k. For what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by wentroublecomes: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
Thanks to everyone that contributed
Thanks @ Pierocash and dontbullshitme

I was earning a very low income because I was unable to get a good job.
I've no one to help me that's why I'm trying to survive with the little I earn whilst I search for a better job

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
With your Civil Engineering degree, you should be earning way more than that or why are you earning 20k ($65.45) or 30k ($98.18) per month? Na wa! Try finding another job, abeg, and keep the pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by wentroublecomes: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
aroundtheearth:
With your Civil Engineering degree, you should be earning way more than that or why are you earning 20k ($65.45) or 30k ($98.18) per month? Na wa! Try finding another job, abeg, and keep the pregnancy.

Thanks lot.
I've been looking for jobs all around but yet to find
It makes me depress all day that's why I felt I should abort d pregnancy.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by cococandy(f): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Look at this one sounding all humble and shit.

Tomorrow he will come back on here to talk trash about single mothers or ladies who have had abortions on their past. Meanwhile he’s 100% contributed to the numbers by having sex.

I wish your girlfriend good luck and common sense to do what’s right for HER FIRST.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by MufasaLion: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Another SIMP is pussy whipped again!.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by MufasaLion: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Thanks lot.
Thanks

But your dick was not depressed... SIMP!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Richy4(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
My concern was the fact that an engineering graduate was paid 30K.... what kind of wickedness was that?... Was that a calculated wickedness or deliberate wickedness?....

And you Oga, Please try and be responsible next time. That pay you mentioned up there is not enough for you to be mentioning the word fiancée... e no reach at this stage at all...Plan yourself well...
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by faithfull18(f): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
cococandy:
Look at this one sounding all humble and shit.

Tomorrow he will come back on here to talk trash about single mothers or ladies who have had abortions on their past. Meanwhile he’s 100% contributed to the numbers by having sex.

I wish your girlfriend good luck and common sense to do what’s right for HER FIRST.
I really don't know what's wrong with some ladies.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by mariahAngel(f): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Thanks lot.
Thanks

Don't act like it fell upon you suddenly! You brought it upon yourself!

You knew all along the risks involved when you were steady having unprotected sex with your girlfriend, knowing fully well you weren't ready to cater for a family with your low (very low if I might add) income.

You better not hurt or damage that lady and the baby ( YES! BABY) with your wicked intention.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by NoToPile: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
I wonder when some women will learn sha?
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Klass99(f): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
At 30, you're thinking of aborting your baby. How much time do you think you have left on Earth! Keep the child bro, they say one person don't raise a child. Help will come, just don't make that mistake.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Richy4(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
grossintel:
At 30, you're thinking of aborting your baby. How much time do you think you have left on Earth! Keep the child bro, they say one person don't raise a child. Help will come, just don't make that mistake.

My brother, This your post is one of the reasons poor people have lots of children... because they believed that help will come smiley... You will see a jobless man with 6-7 children.. and you ask yourself Kilode ?... I believe that God do provide but planning is always very important

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Richy4:

My brother, This your post is one of the reasons poor people have lots of children... because they believed that help will come smiley... You will see a jobless man with 6-7 children.. and you ask yourself Kilode ?... I believe that God do provide but planning is always very important
I get your point but that's a whole different subject. What this guy needs is hope, he thinks getting rid of the child will bring him peace but this action will hunt he's conscience forever.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by 3RNEST(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Richy4:

Are u saying abortion is an option? undecided
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by LadyTiannah2: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Good afternoon nairalanders. Please overlook my grammatical errors as I'm not very good in English
I've been working under an engineer and also have a side little business (though I've not been making huge profit from it due to lack of enough capital)
My girlfriend as been loving me the way I am. When I met her, I let her know I'm earning 20k as a graduate but she said it doesn't matter that things will get better soon.
Recently about 8 months ago, it has been increase to 30k which it's not enough for me.
We av been dating for almost 3 years now and I was recognized well by her family members as someone intending to marry their daughter.
Just few days ago, she complained abt her period been missing but I really don't take it serious because sometimes she have late period which she'll still menstruate after some days.
But just about 3 days ago when I noticed it's getting more late, we did PT and it came positive.

I'm thinking of getting rid of it because I'm not very read for the responsibilities even though I love kids and wish I have mine too.
I don't want her to suffer if we eventually leave the pregnancy because she is not earning much as well and she'll even loss her job if she's pregnant.

Somebody should please help me, even if it's to get a better job that will be enough to take care of her and the baby. Or maybe I should just abort it and wait for more time till when things get better.
Whenever I hear a man say he's not ready for a baby, but is foolishly cumming inside a woman's vagina, the level of anger I feel can't be explained. Like what is wrong with men? You don't want a baby, yet your brain can't tell you to practice safer sex?? See how he's asking "should I abort it", as if its your body or as if you're the one who will pass through the physical and mental trauma. Gosh

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by bukatyne(f): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Abortion is murder undecided so you both discuss and work on how to keep the baby.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Sijo01(f): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
How much is 'doncom' again oga op?

You're not financially responsible yet you were bleeping skin...... What were you expecting to be the aftermath of your skin to skin?

You better double up your hustle and be a real man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This man can never cheat on his wife....see how excited he is, Very hilarious / Should I Get Angry Or Not? / Sexual Communication: Easier Said Than Done - How Can You Tell Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.