Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy (15918 Views)

10 Facts About UD'HIYAH (ileya Sacrifice) / Some Facts In The Holy Qur'an That Science As Proved. / 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Some Facts about the Hijāb:

1) The Hijāb is Allaah's commandment upon every Muslim female (especially the matured ones).

2) The Hijāb is compulsory to be worn by every Muslim female at all times in the public place (outside their homes).

3) The Hijāb is not compulsory to be worn in the private place like the homes of the Muslim females except when a stranger (that can't see them without the Hijāb) is within their homes.

4) Nothing should be worn on the Hijāb. Rather the Hijāb should be worn on all clothing except on severe needs.

5) The Hijāb being an outer clothing for the Muslim females must not be removed and replaced with something else in the public place except on urgent necessities like labour room, theatres and its similitude.

6) The Hijāb is an identification of the Muslim females and not a mosque attire/uniform or Islamic gathering attire.

7) The Hijāb is a religious dress code which shouldn't be worn to places or events that are frowned at by the dictates of Islām.

8 ) The Hijāb is not enslavement of the Muslim females by their husbands but a religious commandment and sacred obedience to Allāh, the Most High.

9) The Hijāb is not meant to be given to Non-Muslim females to be worn except on very necessary situations like when Islām is being embraced or when there is a likelihood for an acceptance of Islām.

10) The Hijāb is not a sign of derogation for Muslim females but a clear symbol of submission and acceptance of Allāh's dictates.

11) The Hijāb is not a ceremonial wear or professional attire that can be abandoned for other attires or wears in the public place.

12) All dress codes, job attires etc must be worn under the Hijāb except on stringent conditions like wearing lab. coats or its similitude on it for necessities.
©Faarooq Aleem Al-Egbaawiy

We ask Allah to reward the writer and all our "Hijabites" with good fid-duniya wa al-akhira!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by AntiChristian: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Chai, I don miss oooo!

Lovely post as usual. Hijab saga everywhere.

HIJAB IS WINNING! MORE HIJABS COMING UP!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
AntiChristian:
Chai, I don miss oooo!

Lovely post as usual. Hijab saga everywhere.

Shey schools in your own area are worship centers ?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by AntiChristian: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey schools in your own area are worship centers ?

You never seam to amaze us here with you "asinine" unrelated comments. Keep it up.

Hijab is winning!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

You never seam to amaze us here with you "asinine" unrelated comments. Keep it up.

Hijab is winning!

When things fall apart or when you're been cornered, you always look for an escaping route. Shey hijab is part of western education or schools? I don't just understand the stupidity you slaves are displaying in westerns schools

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by AntiChristian: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

When things fall apart or when you're been cornered, you always look for an escaping route. Shey hijab is part of western education or schools? I don't just understand the stupidity you slaves are displaying in westerns schools

Did OP mention any schools in the topic or anywhere in the post?

7 Likes

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

Is Hijab not what is trending now online a case study of missionary schools in Kwara state? You're just looking for an escaping tunnel

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by BOOZELEE: 10:31am On May 28, 2021
I go like knack hijab gel..The tin is sexy to me.

Anytime I see it on Amina with her big ass and her fine face my tin go stone.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by jimmyolasun: 10:31am On May 28, 2021
Ever imagined you giving it to a girl under her hijab?? Making her get four legs...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by Sebastine1994(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2021
when I was still a sinner, I used to have a Muslim girlfriend called Amira Hamisu.

When I visit her place, she would put me inside her Abaya and give me a nice time.

The funny thing is that nobody would suspect a thing.

I like dangerous adventure that is why I date Muslim girls.

I want to be stabbed, I want to be attacked it gives me adrenaline rush.

To destroy Islam, you must first destroy the will of the women to follow all these rules. use divide and conquer strategy.

Educate the women and they will never be submissive again to the men, they would see marriage as an old people thing.

Use propaganda to brainwash the women that they need women mosque where they can dress like they want

then we see how far the islamization agenda will go.

introduce feminism into Islamic society and you will see the downfall of this Abrahamic religion from futa jalon.

the same strategy prosperity gospel pastors used to brainwash christain girls to start wearing trousers to church.

the day Muslim women accept feminism, that is the death of Islam

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by Zygosis: 10:34am On May 28, 2021
Lovely post op,
But the pictures used here didn't do justice to hijab
Hijab are meant to cover from head to toe
Good post nevertheless.

6 Likes

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by StrongandMighty: 10:37am On May 28, 2021
13. Not wearing pant under the hijab...
Hausa women can relate cool

29 Likes

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by Techreliance(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

1) The Hijāb is Allaah's commandment upon every Muslim female (especially the matured ones).

2) The Hijāb is compulsory to be worn by every Muslim female at all times in the public place (outside their homes).

3) The Hijāb is not compulsory to be worn in the private place like the homes of the Muslim females except when a stranger (that can't see them without the Hijāb) is within their homes.

4) Nothing should be worn on the Hijāb. Rather the Hijāb should be worn on all clothing except on severe needs.

5) The Hijāb being an outer clothing for the Muslim females must not be removed and replaced with something else in the public place except on urgent necessities like labour room, theatres and its similitude.

6) The Hijāb is an identification of the Muslim females and not a mosque attire/uniform or Islamic gathering attire.

7) The Hijāb is a religious dress code which shouldn't be worn to places or events that are frowned at by the dictates of Islām.

8 ) The Hijāb is not enslavement of the Muslim females by their husbands but a religious commandment and sacred obedience to Allāh, the Most High.

9) The Hijāb is not meant to be given to Non-Muslim females to be worn except on very necessary situations like when Islām is being embraced or when there is a likelihood for an acceptance of Islām.

10) The Hijāb is not a sign of derogation for Muslim females but a clear symbol of submission and acceptance of Allāh's dictates.

11) The Hijāb is not a ceremonial wear or professional attire that can be abandoned for other attires or wears in the public place.

12) All dress codes, job attires etc must be worn under the Hijāb except on stringent conditions like wearing lab. coats or its similitude on it for necessities.

We ask Allah to reward the writer and all our "Hijabites" with good fid-duniya wa al-akhira!

"Islam the religion "most calculated to solve the world's many perplexing problems, and to bring to humanity peace and happiness"
                                                                                              Zainab Cobbold 
(born Lady Evelyn Murray; 17 July 1867 –   January 1963) First Muslim woman born in Britain to perform the Hajj pilgrimage.

Alhamdulillah for the light of Islam.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by Gireiboy(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2021
Sebastine1994:
when I was still a sinner, I used to have a Muslim girlfriend called Amira Hamisu.

When I visit her place, she would put me inside her Abaya and give me a nice time.

The funny thing is that nobody would suspect a thing.

I like dangerous adventure that is why I date Muslim girls.

I want to be stabbed, I want to be attacked it gives me adrenaline rush.

To destroy Islam, you must first destroy the will of the women to follow all these rules. use divide and conquer strategy.

Educate the women and they will never be submissive again to the men, they would see marriage as an old people thing.

Use propaganda to brainwash the women that they need women mosque where they can dress like they want

then we see how far the islamization agenda will go.

introduce feminism into Islamic society and you will see the downfall of this Abrahamic religion from futa jalon.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world; the number of people converting to Islam has increased exponentially since 9/11. The more you try to suppress Islam the more it's expand, use Europe as a case study. Let me tell you something; once the light of Islam is kindled in a believers heart � it will never be extinguished insha Allah. So, dumbo; you can only brainwash ignorant Muslims,if you come across a learned Muslim the reverse will be the case.

6 Likes

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by Tauhidyahaya: 10:55am On May 28, 2021
Shukran brother

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by womenareapess: 10:56am On May 28, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

12) The hijab is use to camouflage explosive device for sucide bombers

23 Likes

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by Sebastine1994(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2021
Gireiboy:

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world; the number of people converting to Islam has increased exponentially since 9/11. The more you try to suppress Islam the more it's expand, use Europe as a case study. Let me tell you something; once the light of Islam is kindled in a believers heart � it will never be extinguished insha Allah. So, dumbo; you can only brainwash ignorant Muslims,if you come across a learned Muslim the reverse will be the case.

it is those European that will adopt the religion that would still destroy the religion. if you people start watching your libido and stop breeding like rats, then you will know that the religion is a man made expansion.

western people will do to Islam what they did to christainity. it's a good tactics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by Nobody: 10:58am On May 28, 2021
Alhamdulillah
Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by hotwax: 10:59am On May 28, 2021
Hijab was a catholic attire gotten from fatimah a roman catholic nun who was Mohammed spiritual mother.

Some christians don't know roman catholic created islam to fight rebelling protestants and jews

They didnt also know that Fatimah was a roman catholic nun.

Watch how catholic created islam. Hijab and Tesubiyu came from roman catholic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_qYcJ-GSZc

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by Amodi470(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

You are always in confusion never to learn and understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by hakym619(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2021
womenareapess:

12) The hijab is use to camouflage explosive device for sucide bombers

Stale
Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by blackjack21(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Any Aya or Hadith to back up your assertions?

The hijab is a cultural appropriation at best. Women clad themselves in hijab-like robe way way before the advent of Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by Firebomber: 11:14am On May 28, 2021
Gireiboy:

And the number of people dumping hisslam despite the fact that your religion called for there head is more than those that are converting into it cheesy

Guess you brainless head slammers always neglect the fact that you are fast growing not because of conversion ratio but rather because you people breed like rats and pigs grin grin

Smile, Europe you say, those that's brainwashing you people are not trying at all ooo grin grin

The population of moslom in Europe is not even up to 10percent of the entire population in which 9percent are refugees immigrants. So I don't know where you people are getting your brainwashing from grin

Smile, so funny when a religion that called for the head of anyone that dump it start competing population with other religion that gives freedom of religion, your hisslam suppose to be competing population with confratanity groups like eiye,alora e.t.c

You can't be a mumuslim and still be sane cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by jimmynauty: 11:21am On May 28, 2021
13) The Hijāb is used by secretive Muslim females to cover their unclothedness as they go on sexcapes to their boyfriends expecially non-muslims who they secretly visit.

#FACT

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by Kaybae(f): 11:27am On May 28, 2021
Alhamdulilah for this, but situation where your husband wants you to be using hijab or covering but he has eyes for girls not using it outside, always, commenting on their nice hair and lustful look. What do think of this sir. May Allah make it easy for us.
Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by TruthHurts1(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2021
Really?

[img]https://images./7fQmzI2VT8ibVyxzIYgnWh.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./7AHbawiWwjjRN0VxZWHkbj.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./2HLsqz82l6EJnWBJd1d6l2.jpg[/img]
AntiChristian:

Hijab is winning!
Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:36am On May 28, 2021
jimmynauty:
13) The Hijāb is used by secretive Muslim females to cover their unclothedness as they go on sexcapes to their boyfriends expecially non-muslims who they secretly visit.

#FACT
gbam
Re: Some Facts About The Hijāb By Faarooq Aleem Al-egbaawiy by Franklyspeakin: 11:41am On May 28, 2021
Hehehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Inculcate Effective Leadership Skills In Your Child / 12 Foods That Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (saw) Liked & Th / Why Muslims Do Not Celebrate And Congratulate Non-muslims On Their Festivals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.