Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Partner With The Next Big Thing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Partner With The Next Big Thing (864 Views)

I'm Looking To Partner With A Dev That's Very Good At Scraping And Automation / Be Part Of The Next Big Ongoing Project In Africa. / You Have The Next Big App Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner With The Next Big Thing by pudio(m): 12:15am On Mar 20, 2021
Hello every one
My Project is simple:
let put WHATSAPP/FACEBOOK YOUTUBE, JUMIA, QUICK TELLER in one hold
and with this one....all put in one APP.
You chat like it's whatsapp, but can make or send payments across Africa with it, shop what ever you want and pay on same app, also make airtime, data recharge/utility bills join or create chat groups, create short videos or follow others, advertise your products and so much more.

I have sketched front end which will be awesome for users experience .

I have nurtured this idea for a while now and
and I have done some sketches and modifications.

I am looking for the follow :
PARTNERS IN THESE ORDER:

#DEVELOPERS
1- 2 to 3 front end programmers
2- 2 to 3 back-end programmers
3- 2 graphic designers
4- 2 SEO for google

#BETA TESTERS
20 TESTERS before lunch

#INVESTORS/FUNDERS
Projected requires 6m to 10m
Minimum fund is 20k

NOTE
Every partner/investor share an agreed profit and becomes representative of the company at his/her location nation wide.
PLEASE ALL INFO CAN'T BE GIVEN HERE THERE WILL BE A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR ALL INTERESTED PARTNERS...
ONLY BUSINESS MINDED OPTIMISTIC PERSONS.

LET BUILD SOMETHING GREAT FOR NIGERIA AND AFRICA.

DROP YOUR NUMBER HOW YOU WANT TO PARTNER (FRONT/BACKEND DEV/GRAPHIC DESIGNER/SEO/FUNDRAISER/BETA TESTER ) AND STATE YOU WANT TO REP.
I WILL REACH YOU.
Re: Partner With The Next Big Thing by stanliwise(m): 12:43am On Mar 20, 2021
pudio:
Hello every one
My Project is simple:
Replace WHATSAPP/FACEBOOK YOUTUBE, AMAZON/JUMIA, QUICK TELLER
and with this one....all put in one APP.
You chat like it's whatsapp, but can make or send payments across Africa with it, shop what ever you want and pay on same app, also make airtime, data recharge/utility bills join or create chat groups, create short videos or follow others, advertise your products and so much more.

I have sketched front end which will be awesome for users experience .

I have nurtured this idea for a while now and
and I have done some sketches and modifications.

I am looking for the follow :
PARTNERS IN THESE ORDER:

#DEVELOPERS
1- 2 to 3 front end programmers
2- 2 to 3 back-end programmers
3- 2 graphic designers
4- 2 SEO for google

#BETA TESTERS
20 TESTERS before lunch

#INVESTORS/FUNDERS
Projected requires 6m to 10m
Minimum fund is 20k

NOTE
Every partner/investor share an agreed profit and becomes representative of the company at his/her location nation wide.
PLEASE ALL INFO CAN'T BE GIVEN HERE THERE WILL BE A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR ALL INTERESTED PARTNERS...
ONLY BUSINESS MINDED OPTIMISTIC PERSONS.

LET BUILD SOMETHING GREAT FOR NIGERIA AND AFRICA.

DROP YOUR NUMBER HOW YOU WANT TO PARTNER (FRONT/BACKEND DEV/GRAPHIC DESIGNER/SEO/FUNDRAISER/BETA TESTER ) AND STATE YOU WANT TO REP.
I WILL REACH YOU.

After soaking fried fish and garri. You sit at the comfort of your room and begin to think anyhow.
You said replace what? Don’t make me laugh grin grin grin cheesy Abeg.
First that word is a bad marketing word to use
Second who the heck are you to replace those stuff.
I guess you know little to nothing about system design and architecture that is why you need SEO expert and few coders to replace five tech giants.

Amazon alone is beast that even if you and your coders code for 10years, you would never match the functionality it provides. Not in any sense.

And when I heard 6m to 10m omo Abeg any investor with that money should donate it to a foundation. He/she would do more good
Re: Partner With The Next Big Thing by ShadowCracker(m): 4:39am On Mar 20, 2021
[s]
stanliwise:

After soaking fried fish and garri. You sit at the comfort of your room and begin to think anyhow.
You said replace what? Don’t make me laugh grin grin grin cheesy Abeg.
First that word is a bad marketing word to use
Second who the heck are you to replace those stuff.
I guess you know little to nothing about system design and architecture that is why you need SEO expert and few coders to replace five tech giants.

Amazon alone is beast that even if you and your coders code for 10years, you would never match the functionality it provides. Not in any sense.

And when I heard 6m to 10m omo Abeg any investor with that money should donate it to a foundation. He/she would do more good
[/s]
If you don't have anything positive to say then ig it damn, you don't have to be cocky.
Amazon started as an idea, it did not fall from the sky.
Stop telling people they can't do anything period.
Re: Partner With The Next Big Thing by stanliwise(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
If you don't have anything positive to say then ig it damn, you don't have to be cocky.
Amazon started as an idea, it did not fall from the sky.
Stop telling people they can't do anything period.
Baba I am not against coming up with your idea. But in this life be pragmatic
Re: Partner With The Next Big Thing by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2021
stanliwise:

Baba I am not against coming up with your idea. But in this life be pragmatic
I can bet my balls that the op doesn't understand code at all. Op hope you have money to even pay developers because people with even the skills to build such if it's possible aren't even cheap. They are being headhunted by recruiters and offered millions as salaries.

1 Like

Re: Partner With The Next Big Thing by stanliwise(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

I can bet my balls that the op doesn't understand code at all. Op hope you have money to even pay developers because people with even the skills to build such if it's possible aren't even cheap. They are being headhunted by recruiters and offered millions as salaries.
Don’t mind him, he mentioned 6m - 10m. For people who want to build software to replace a whole Amazon and google. Some people sha don smoke weed aswear.

He may think we are against him but if only he tries to see things rightly

1 Like

Re: Partner With The Next Big Thing by africonn: 12:26am On Mar 22, 2021
stanliwise:

Don’t mind him, he mentioned 6m - 10m. For people who want to build software to replace a whole Amazon and google. Some people sha don smoke weed aswear.

He may think we are against him but if only he tries to see things rightly

He knows nothing about software engineering, system designs self don chop the 6m
Re: Partner With The Next Big Thing by pudio(m): 3:48am On Apr 03, 2021
Hmmmm. You are the likes that discourage people from taking bold steps....
Well any idea don't get this kind of criticism then it will not boom.

Your grand fathers didn't believe mobile phone will be invented. Nor a browser,

How did Google start? Go google it..
How did Amazon start? Go google it
How did Alibaba start? Go google it
Do you even know that the word Google will be added to the dictionary

That is why this white folk will always be there before us because people like you over in africa don't brain storm nor think out of the box... You are some static programmed robots (used to the norms)

Don't worry I will keep you update on this.
And in less that 5 years you will fill shame to download the above app as you wished you would have invested or contributed positive to the embryo which become fetus and is born.

My team is warming up.
Thumps up @ShadowCracker

See you from the top guys
My biggest motivations
@Stanlowise
@tensazangetsu20
@africonn

1 Like

Re: Partner With The Next Big Thing by fascia(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2021
I believe the op is not trying to replace the tech giants. What he meant is taking few functionalities form each tech company mentioned and blend it into one functional app...

Op it is good to dream big, new tech companies are springing up day by day. This could be the next big thing, we can never tell and all those tech giants won't be here forever. Something new will eventually come out.

Op if I get you correctly, you want to build a social media app with e-commerce functionalities.. It is doable.

I'm interested, how can I join you guys?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Html File Not Showing On Chrome / First Dance With Tailwind. / Legal Means To Receive Money Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.