Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up (1538 Views)

May Day 2019: Unemployment Is Still A Major Challenge In Nigeria / I Am Getting Tired Of Life . Unemployment Is Getting Me Insane. / Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by wentroublecomes: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
I'm a graduate with higher national diploma in civil engineering (HND 2015)
I completed my NYSC in the year 2016 and I have been working under an engineer with a very low income which is nothing to write home about.
I've been hunting for job for the past 4 years but all efforts to get a job proves abortive.
My family are looking up to me to help them comes out of poverty but no one to help me.
Maybe I should just end everything or keep trying.
Anyone who has connection should help me shape my life to be a better man.
Helping me is helping a lot of people looking up to me.
cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by RunzMAN: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
wentroublecomes:
I completed my NYSC in the year 2016 and I have been working under an engineer with a very low income which is nothing to write home about.
I've been hunting for job for the past 4 years but all efforts to get a job proves abortive.
My family are looking up to me to help them comes out of poverty but no one to help me.
cry cry cry

@the bolded, What do you actually mean?
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
My colleague.
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by Jdaughter(f): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Joysticks:
My colleague.

How is he a colleague?

Meanwhile, the moderators of this great forum aren't doing well. Once in a while, when the see countless threads of job applicants, they should move some to front page. I'm not saying everytime but once in a while you allow God to pick the lucky person's call. I bet you, if they allow this kind of thread be making front page, people will be getting employment through this forum.

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, Dominique, Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by Jdaughter(f): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
The country is so frustrating

1 Like

Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by wentroublecomes: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
RunzMAN:

@the bolded, What do you actually mean?

The thought of suicide keep running through my mind.
Seeing my mates progress while my case is opposite makes me depress.
What can I do?
Where can I go from here?
Even with my good grade in school and with my hustle to come out in flying colours
Maybe death will be the best option.
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by RunzMAN: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
wentroublecomes:

The thought of suicide keep running through my mind.
Seeing my mates progress while my case is opposite makes me depress.
What can I do?
Where can I go from here?
Even with my good grade in school and with my hustle to come out in flying colours
Maybe death will be the best option.

Once there's life, there's plenty hope. the dead has no hope bro.

I'm a B.sc holder with no Job yet as you. I came to realise that this country no longer value graduates...

By God's grace, I'm sustaining myself with a Self employed business for the meantime.

Please, I will advance you to acquire a skill...from there you will grow.

If you choose to take your own life now, you have succeeded in destroying everything around you including those looking up to you...

4 Likes

Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by wentroublecomes: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
RunzMAN:

Once there's life, there's plenty hope. the dead has no hope bro.

I'm a B.sc holder with no Job yet as you. I came to realise that this country no longer value graduates...

By God's grace, I'm sustaining myself with a Self employed business for the meantime.

Please, I will advance you to acquire a skill...from there you will grow.

If you choose to take your own life now, you have succeeded in destroying everything around you including those looking up to you...

Thanks for your encouragement

1 Like

Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by Peachy14: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
My dear, the best thing is to acquire a skill. I also graduated 2015 but after many years of job hunting I settle down for little business. our country has failed us already.
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by wentroublecomes: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Peachy14:
My dear, the best thing is to acquire a skill. I also graduated 2015 but after many years of job hunting I settle down for little business. our country has failed us already.

What business are u into now if u can share it with me
And like how much will I need to start?
Thanks
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:34am On Mar 21, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Thanks
start by working on ur mind and heart. Listen to APOSTLE JOSHUA Selman messages, download just 10 and see what will happen for u, also come to.church today. Living faith church winners chapel is the venue. If u are in lagos, holla at me so I can pick u & if not, go to the one in your city. It's our covenant day of settlement. Take advantage of opportunities like this. Ur lifting is there. Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:34am On Mar 21, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Thanks
start by working on ur mind and heart. Listen to APOSTLE JOSHUA Selman messages, download just 10 and see what will happen for u, also come to.church today. Living faith church winners chapel is the venue. If u are in lagos, holla at me so I can pick u & if not, go to the one in your city. It's our covenant day of settlement. Take advantage of opportunities like this. Ur lifting is there. Congratulations..
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by wentroublecomes: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Thanks to everyone
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by wentroublecomes: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please, seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Help me move it to front page.
Unemployment is still battling with my life.
I don't want to commit suicide
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by Adekunle813: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2021
This country ehnnn...

Unfortunately, the mods won't let your post get to front page, but dey won't refuse to carry the one of BBN there
God will show us the way OP
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by Adekunle813: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
start by working on ur mind and heart. Listen to APOSTLE JOSHUA Selman ..

Start by finding him a job
He doesn't have money to download or subscribe to his channel, aunty.

1 Like

Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by Greatn3ss: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
start by working on ur mind and heart. Listen to APOSTLE JOSHUA Selman messages, download just 10 and see what will happen for u, also come to.church today. Living faith church winners chapel is the venue. If u are in lagos, holla at me so I can pick u & if not, go to the one in your city. It's our covenant day of settlement. Take advantage of opportunities like this. Ur lifting is there. Congratulations..
How is this related to his question?
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by Tohsynetita1: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2021
wentroublecomes:
cry cry cry

Please contact me on Whatsapp, their are several freelance job I can help with. +2348031542509
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by antiApc(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

Please contact me on Whatsapp, their are several freelance job I can help with. +2348031542509

Bro pls can I send u a DM on whatsapp

I need this too
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by Jaggededge: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Explore other fields of life, everything doesnt end on hnd cert,

1 Like

Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by Nehyooh(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jaggededge:
Explore other fields of life, everything doesnt end on hnd cert,
True !
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by wentroublecomes: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2021
I'm still here going from all pole trying to secure employment.
I studied civil engineering (HND) with upper credit.
Please I'll appreciate anyone that could help me secure a job because I'm currently unemployed.
Thanks
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by Nelyn: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
This can be so frustrating and depressing at this time. But my dear don't ever give up on life. It might seem that all hope is lost. Try and acquire a skill for yourself. A skill that you will focus on consistently and be dedicated to it. These days, students and graduates are making money from online. Freelancing job and affiliate marketing has made a lot of people money. They are legitimate online business you can do and earn a lot. I would recommend them for you. Try them out and see how impact you will make. If you are interested in any of the two, chat me up with this number 09124980311
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Adekunle813:

Start by finding him a job
He doesn't have money to download or subscribe to his channel, aunty.
are u his mouth piece itooknow
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by koldej(m): 5:37am On Nov 25, 2021
wentroublecomes:
cry cry cry
Please msg me on zero eight one 0985 seven one 73
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by CyberHustle: 5:57am On Nov 25, 2021
That should be called ungainful employment.
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by Adekunle813: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
are u his mouth piece itooknow
Ok
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by wentroublecomes: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2021
Today is the last day and I plan to consider suicide.
I don't have #500 at hand not to talk of feeding myself.
Wit my HND in civil engineering.
I think I'll just end it all
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by olioxx(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Suicide is never an option. It is not worth it sir.
Drop account number some one somewhere might render assistance.
Please drop your WhatsApp number so that I can give you link to a job board group.

wentroublecomes:

Thanks for trying to help me.
To be honest I don't need anyone to give me money. Just help me secure a good job, that's what I'm after.
I'm a HND graduate in civil engineering. Since I finish my youth service in November 2016, I've never gotten a good job.
I'm just frustrated and I felt this world is not for me coz I know what my course mates had achieved. Even those I've helped during my course of study has gone far in achieving their goals.
Zero seven zero, thirty three, thirty four, seventy seven, seventy seven
That's my WhatsApp number
Thanks

Okay I'll message you now sir.

There was an ish with the number you gave me sir
But here is the link
(https:///GuZKTq7j2De0qUcaeWwO8G)
OR
https://chat. whatsapp. com/GuZKTq7j2De0qUcaeWwO8G(please remove space)
Paste this on a browser you will be prompted to join chat.
Re: Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up by sageb: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2021
wentroublecomes:

" they said you came to look for me
I didn't drown
I am the water".
Hold on man
Your breakthrough is on the way
SAY NO TO SUICIDE

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Swagbucks In Nigeria 2022 / Stephen Akintayo Biography, Education, Career, Marriage & Net Worth. / Pharmacy Or Medical Lab Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.