Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects (29479 Views)

One Killed As Gunmen Raze Local Council Headquarters In Anambra (photos) / Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Police Divisional Headquarters In Mkporo Abia State. / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by Jostoman: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2021
hollah123:
go to FB n see ipob members rejoicing,they are killing security operatives now n they feel it's right n none of their so called elders can call them to order.

when it's time to face the heat they will start blaming everyone except themselves,they claim it's fulanis on nairaland but they celebrate n jubilate on twitter.

3 prison officials were killed in their region the other day n they were so happy n even typing "more to come"...."expect more". on social media.
how many profile name did you have on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by BlackFlamefromP: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Hmmm! In all these I only pity the peaceful, law abiding people still living in South East. The way criminal elements will terrorize the people of that region eh! Let the idiots keep attacking and keep burning down the police stations and take away all the weapons and free all the hardened criminals. It is their people that will suffer it terribly.

I see South East becoming second most terrorized region after the North East as a result of the activities of hardened criminals and misguided elements asking for Biafra.

Let me say this, the SE is forever married to Nigeria! No force, no matter how strong can divide this country. Nigeria is one indivisible entity forever no matter the challenges and forces working against its unity.

So let the fools keep attacking the police stations in their region, take away all the weapons, and let some other fools rejoice about it, they will only succeed in turning the region to hell and the most terrorized region in Nigeria yet they won't be able to break away from Nigeria! Biafra will only exist in their fantasy.
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by Jostoman: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2021
sirblend:
IPOB be warned.
were you there and how did know it's IPOB that carry-out the attack.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by Lordwaz(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Which one be police divisional Headquarter? There are many divisions in a state and only one headquarter in the state.

You made it sounded like the state highest police formation was attacked.

1 Like

Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by Newton85: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
onuman:

Nearly 97% of your 170 comments on NL since last October you joined NL were on spiting on and insulting Igbos.

What a hate-filled character you are. No go commit suicide because of Igbo, a beg.

Igbos don’t blame others for their mistakes. You go crazy with figments of your imagination.
IPOB clown, go and rest with your persecution delusions. Imagine Eboes, a naturally bigoted, hate-filled, uncouth people, accusing others of being hate-filled! Bloody hypocrites! Irony is dead. Stop blaming others for your own mishaps. Keep burning zoo police stations and killing zoo police, but own up to it with your chest and stop blaming Fulani terrorists for what your people are even celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by kingthreat(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2021
ScamHunter:

So you don't know you're already at war in the SW, MB and all over Nigeria? Fulani has already conquered Lagos without firing a shot. They're only deceiving you with the rural attempt at conquest in Ogun and Oyo. So which war are you talking about? Sarkin a Fulani man rules in Lagos and recognized by US consulate because you guys were dumb. Why do you think Fulani are stockpiling money and weapons and militia? You think they'll spare you because you ranted? No region is safe from attacks. By the way, I don't think IPOB is responsible for these attacks on the police. Releasing criminals and attacking the police doesn't make sense and has not been their mode of operation. It is the job of the government to find out who but it's foolishness to think that SE and SS which are the most peaceful region at the moment are going to be war zone. Granted, having hoodlums carting away weapons is dangerous. But this could be the results of government inaction against killer Fulani militia.

Its a conflict in the SW propagated by the bastardized Bororo herdsmen. We will resolve it soon. The SW will not be desolate by war. We know a 100 times better. You think ipob is not behind the police killings and release of detainees? Why are the brazen acts being hailed by them and their supporters on social media. Do a search and see.
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by ebony2011(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2021
Why keep suspects in police custody?

1 Like

Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by Nukilia: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2021
SirToby:

You meant ESN terrorist right?

Let me help you further

Herdsmen philanthropists
Bandit welfare association
Miyetti Allah foundation
Boko haram influncers

grin grin grin grin
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2021
[s]
hollah123:
go to FB n see ipob members rejoicing,they are killing security operatives now n they feel it's right n none of their so called elders can call them to order.

when it's time to face the heat they will start blaming everyone except themselves,they claim it's fulanis on nairaland but they celebrate n jubilate on twitter.

3 prison officials were killed in their region the other day n they were so happy n even typing "more to come"...."expect more". on social media.
[/s]

Go and save your Nigeria out there, stop being coward under women pants typing shittt.

IPOB sitting at home you blame, IPOB sleeping at home all of you still blaming IPOB. BBC and other British and fulani medias will start blaming innocent unarmed IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by Blackdisciple(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2021
hmmm.

In East attacks are made on Government while in the North and other parts of Nigeria attacks are made on innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by Nukilia: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
ebony2011:
Why keep suspects in police custody?

You act like you do not understand the criminality going on in those areas
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by Nukilia: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Blackdisciple:
hmmm.

In East attacks are made on Government while in the North and other parts of Nigeria attacks are made on innocent civilians.
Criminal Arm of Government...
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by ScamHunter: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
kingthreat:

Its a conflict in the SW propagated by the bastardized Bororo herdsmen. We will resolve it soon. The SW will not be desolate by war. We know a 100 times better. You think ipob is not behind the police killings and release of detainees? Why are the brazen acts being hailed by them and their supporters on social media. Do a search and see.
Your premise is wrong. Hailing your enemy's travails doesn't mean you're responsible for them. You should expect that IPOB would be happy when calamity befalls the Nigerian security forces who routinely molest them. That doesn't make them responsible for the attacks. Even here on nairaland, there are many who are happy when BH kill Nigerian soldiers. Would you say those people are Boko Haram? Isn't it because of the cruelty and molestation of civilians by the soldiers? I think you should be worried more about the conquest of SW by Fulani than phantom war in SE which doesn't exist. The East I know is not interested in fighting a war. But will never let Fulani conquer Igbo land the way they're clearly done to Yoruba. Read history of Emir of Ilorin and the more powerful Balogun and compare with what has happened in Lagos you'll understand that your land is gone. That soon Yoruba governors would be Fulani just like Hausa. You guys claim to know politics but evidence on ground show the contrary.
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by NairalandDoctor(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
preciousmetals:
Hold your sorry to yourself, bunch of hypocrites
little piece of shoot for posterity sake am gonna screenshot this and send it to you when things escalate and Nnamdi Kanu lose grip of his mantle.
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lordwaz:
Which one be police divisional Headquarter? There are many divisions in a state and only one headquarter in the state.

You made it sounded like the state highest police formation was attacked.

If all these efulefus and supporters of APC journalism and their propaganda media houses/radio and TV stations reporting lies and fake reports to the people, do not repent by start reporting truth to end Nigeria & save lives: fulani jihadist forces will kill them all.

Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by EdwardRandy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
NairalandDoctor:
Same way boko haram started,if this menace is not cut off am sorry for the south east
Don't be sorry for us bro, we aint scared. You should feel sorry for the military who will be over stretched with insecurity all over Nigeria, as sson as their attention move to the east Boko haram will advance further into the North. Either ways the North is bleeped in the a*s.
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by Shokoloko(f): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
RichDad1:
Their online miscreants will claim its herdsmen again.
When the monster the SE is making fully grown, we’ll be here to laugh their foolishness.

This is definitely not ESN. ESN only protects farmers from herdsmen in the farms.

These are politically sponsored assassins.
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by kingthreat(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
ScamHunter:

Your premise is wrong. Hailing your enemy's travails doesn't mean you're responsible for them. You should expect that IPOB would be happy when calamity befalls the Nigerian security forces who routinely molest them. That doesn't make them responsible for the attacks. Even here on nairaland, there are many who are happy when BH kill Nigerian soldiers. Would you say those people are Boko Haram? Isn't it because of the cruelty and molestation of civilians by the soldiers? I think you should be worried more about the conquest of SW by Fulani than phantom war in SE which doesn't exist. The East I know is not interested in fighting a war. But will never let Fulani conquer Igbo land the way they're clearly done to Yoruba. Read history of Emir of Ilorin and the more powerful Balogun and compare with what has happened in Lagos you'll understand that your land is gone. That soon Yoruba governors would be Fulani just like Hausa. You guys claim to know politics but evidence on ground show the contrary.

Dont worry about the Southwest. We go dey alright. Did you notice that after the Sasa conflict Northern governors inconvenienced themselves to try and settle the conflict? This is because they want good relationship with their closets ally. The herdsmen killing are just a mad tribal set of people which will be destroyed. I have Fulani friends like I have Igbo friends. Nothing dey happen.
As for the East. I believe an average Igbo man does not want war or conflict. But we have bad eggs in many tribes. Those bad eggs are the ones killing security operatives. Sooner you realize it the better. Expect crime rate to X5 there. Lawyers are on strike because of security there. The sane intelligent Igbos have to stand up to the cause and let their voice be heard. Before the Portuguese coined the name - Barfa, there was already the Igbo tribe. It is well.
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by Bruno531(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
hollah123:

the thing tire me
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by NairalandDoctor(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
EdwardRandy:

Don't be sorry for us bro, we aint scared. You should feel sorry for the military who will be over stretched with insecurity all over Nigeria, as sson as their attention move to the east Boko haram will advance further into the North. Either ways the North is bleeped in the a*s.
I wish you can see this bro, am a victim of the bokoharam incident that's how it all start in 2007 then we all are happy that they are killing the wicked police men and taking their arms by 2013 the STORY, NARRATIVE, MOTIVES AND IDEOLOGY changed they started looking for more members to recruit our brothers and sisters become their foot soldiers while Muhammad yusuf is in his house going from MOSQUES to MOSQUES preaching his MESSAGE
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by ScamHunter: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
kingthreat:

Dont worry about the Southwest. We go dey alright. Did you notice that after the Sasa conflict Northern governors inconvenienced themselves to try and settle the conflict? This is because they want good relationship with their closets ally. The herdsmen killing are just a mad tribal set of people which will be destroyed. I have Fulani friends like I have Igbo friends. Nothing dey happen.
As for the East. I believe an average Igbo man does not want war or conflict. But we have bad eggs in many tribes. Those bad eggs are the ones killing security operatives. Sooner you realize it the better. Expect crime rate to X5 there. Lawyers are on strike because of security there. The sane intelligent Igbos have to stand up to the cause and let their voice be heard. Before the Portuguese coined the name - Barfa, there was already the Igbo tribe. It is well.
Just as Igbo has existed before Nigeria. What you people do not understand is that Biafra is a movement. As in something unstoppable. I think the only group that has this inkling is the Fulani. That's why they're hoping to use conquest of Nigeria to stop it but it's already impossible. Even those of us that never took Kanu seriously now do because no Igbo can be subservient to another tribe. Even if it means war. You see, most of you Yoruba do not understand what has come upon you. That's why you're still playing with Fulani conquest agenda. I think what happened to Hausas and llorin didn't teach you a lesson. I don't believe anything I say would. Anyway, if Yoruba could back a known jihadist in 2015, I don't see you guys understand what the future portends. That's why you see what's happening in SW as storm in a teacup. Perhaps when it becomes a refugee crisis and they start renaming your villages you'll wake up. Events such as that is the reason even borderline Igbo are fully in support of Nnamdi Kanu. Igbo Homeland must be defended at all cost, even war.
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by ScamHunter: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
kingthreat:

Just as Igbo has existed before Nigeria. What you people do not understand is that Biafra is a movement. As in something unstoppable. I think the only group that has this inkling is the Fulani. That's why they're hoping to use conquest of Nigeria to stop it but it's already impossible. Even those of us that never took Kanu seriously now do because no Igbo can be subservient to another tribe. Even if it means war. You see, most of you Yoruba do not understand what has come upon you. That's why you're still playing with Fulani conquest agenda. I think what happened to Hausas and llorin didn't teach you a lesson. I don't believe anything I say would. Anyway, if Yoruba could back a known jihadist in 2015, I don't see you guys understand what the future portends. That's why you see what's happening in SW as storm in a teacup. Perhaps when it becomes a refugee crisis and they start renaming your villages you'll wake up. Events such as that is the reason even borderline Igbo are fully in support of Nnamdi Kanu. Igbo Homeland must be defended at all cost.
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by ScamHunter: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
kingthreat:

Just as Igbo has existed before Nigeria. What you people do not understand is that Biafra is a movement. As in something unstoppable. I think the only group that has this inkling is the Fulani. That's why they're hoping to use conquest of Nigeria to stop it but it's already impossible. Even those of us that never took Kanu seriously now do because no Igbo can be subservient to another tribe. Even if it means war. You see, most of you Yoruba do not understand what has come upon you. That's why you're still playing with Fulani conquest agenda. I think what happened to Hausas and llorin didn't teach you a lesson. I don't believe anything I say would. Anyway, if Yoruba could back a known jihadist in 2015, I don't see you guys understand what the future portends. That's why you see what's happening in SW as storm in a teacup. Perhaps when it becomes a refugee crisis and they start renaming your villages you'll wake up. Events such as that is the reason even borderline Igbo are fully in support of Nnamdi Kanu. Igbo Homeland must be defended at all cost. It is all good.
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by kingthreat(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
ScamHunter:

Just as Igbo has existed before Nigeria. What you people do not understand is that Biafra is a movement. As in something unstoppable. I think the only group that has this inkling is the Fulani. That's why they're hoping to use conquest of Nigeria to stop it but it's already impossible. Even those of us that never took Kanu seriously now do because no Igbo can be subservient to another tribe. Even if it means war. You see, most of you Yoruba do not understand what has come upon you. That's why you're still playing with Fulani conquest agenda. I think what happened to Hausas and llorin didn't teach you a lesson. I don't believe anything I say would. Anyway, if Yoruba could back a known jihadist in 2015, I don't see you guys understand what the future portends. That's why you see what's happening in SW as storm in a teacup. Perhaps when it becomes a refugee crisis and they start renaming your villages you'll wake up. Events such as that is the reason even borderline Igbo are fully in support of Nnamdi Kanu. Igbo Homeland must be defended at all cost.

Okay fine. Please get all your brothers in the North and Southwest out ASAP to your erosion republic. No single resource, country is totally landlocked and you're bragging Biafra. Nobody gives a hoot anymore. The only region in Nigeria that no other tribe goes to as there is nothing to offer. Make una go joor. Who una epp?
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by ScamHunter: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
kingthreat:

Okay fine. Please get all your brothers in the North and Southwest out ASAP to your erosion republic. No single resource, country is totally landlocked and you're bragging Biafra. Nobody gives a hoot anymore. The only region in Nigeria that no other tribe goes to as there is nothing to offer. Make una go joor. Who una epp?

Really? Still you'll shed blood to keep the region useless to you in your El Dorado? How wise. So why do you cry blue murder whenever you hear Biafra knowing it has nothing to offer? Knowing it is the only region no one goes to or need? Isn't it paradoxical you're not celebrating when Igbo talk about leaving your beloved Nigeria? I've always said that your love for your stomach is your undoing. Shebi it's long-throat for free crude oil that keeps Yoruba in Nigeria while Fulani have slaughtered your people and will keep slaughtering and sending you on exile. We Igbo are not like that. Our survival comes before what we eat in our belle. Biafra has our support. Thus shall it always be.
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by madukka(m): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Our correspondent gathered that the gunmen did not flee as they stayed by and supervised the burning of the police facility
Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by Blackdisciple(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nukilia:
Criminal Arm of Government...
Sure

1 Like

Re: Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects by showafrica(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Emperor5:
This is how Boko Haram start.
When unknown gunmen finish with security personnel, they Will begin kidnapping for Ransom and killing of innocent citizen.
We can't allow this in our region, who ever behind this attack desist immediately.

I am not sure you are igbo or you didn't grow up there. You think igbo man is like Hausa man that attach religion to everything. No bandit or boko haram can exist in igbo land. Ask bakasi people, igbos does not obey anything, do the wrong thing and everybody will fight you. Trust me, if police were doing the right thing, civilians will fight back but for igbos to keep quiet, it means, police has not been doing the right things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested / Spiritualist 'Dr Walock' Who Defrauds Women With Nude Videos Arrested In Benin / EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.