Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo (6426 Views)

Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo / I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo / An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by blazepascal(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Cyber crime popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo is a get rich quick scheme where people obtain money online from others by false pretence.

It is a form of stealing and it is wrong and evil no matter how people try to justify it.

When we take something from someone in an unjust way or manner, we have stolen from that person.

we scam people of their hard-earned money which is a form of stealing.we leave our victim in so much pain and agony that the victim might even end up committing suicide.

But know this, anything that has an advantage surely has a disadvantage

I lIVE IN FEAR

As a yahoo boy, i become unnecessarily afraid and always find myself hiding my gadgets especially from the police, my friends and other security agencies.

It Robs ME A Sense Of Responsibility

Being a yahoo boy can rob you of your sense of responsibility.

There is a special kind of satisfaction that comes to you in knowing that you're contributing to the society in a positive way.

Being a yahoo boy robs you of that satisfaction, because stealing and lying to make riches is a criminal offence and as such any citizen found wanting is an irresponsible citizen even when such a person may not realize it.

IT DULLS MY SPIRITUAL LIFE

There's no success in life that can compensate for failure at having a good relationship with God.

Sin keeps you from enjoying that relationship.

Yahoo Yahoo is a grevious sin because it involves taking that which doesn't not belong to you, that to which you're not entitled.

You cannot lie through out the day and then expect to have the spirit of God with you at night. since I started doing yahoo I don't go to church anymore. i love clubbing doing all sort of bad thing.

I FEAR IT MAY Lead To Terrible Consequences (Death, Madness, Imprisonment, etc)

If you think going into yahoo yahoo will help to elevate you from your current poor state then you are only deceiving yourself.

The Joy, fame, money and respect attached to being a yahoo boy will only last for a while, but the end is always destruction.

i could end up running mad, being behind bars or losing my life at the end

Anything that has an advantage will surely have a disadvantage. Yahoo may be sweet and enjoyable, but it comes with lots of pain and sorrow not only against you but also against your family members.

POISON

. we always end up having friends who get jealous of our money and then find means of ending our lives. Cases of youth being poisoned increases every day, always watch your back whether you are a criminal or not.

DRUGS

I waste money on drugs trying to feel confident not knowing they are slowly weakening their immune system

everyday I'm always tempted to start yahoo plus

see,If you're planning on becoming a yahoo boy , it is better avoid it.
If you are into Yahoo already, I suggest you stop now and look for a legitimate source of income.

No matter how far you have travelled the wrong way, you can always turn back and make amends.

here I some of my photos when I was an upcoming yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by blazepascal(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2021
back then

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by illicit(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Muhylonaire007: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2021
After you don chop oyinbo money tire abi... Lolz.
It's good to repent sha. No be something wey all of una fit do for life.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Are you Afonja Christian or IPOB terrorists
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by blazepascal(m): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2021
more photos

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by blazepascal(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2021

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by blazepascal(m): 8:27am On Mar 21, 2021
yahoo has messed with me

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by nifemi25(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2021
Are you here to showcase your pictures or tell us how to convert a Yahoo boy

11 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by blazepascal(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2021
I had a good time here

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Oluromantic: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Go and report yourself to the police

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by blazepascal(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
a repentant terrorist kiss

5 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by blazepascal(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
a repentant terrorist kiss .
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by blazepascal(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
a repentant terrorist kiss ...
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2021
From your post it shows it’s been a long time since you have been brain dead.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by meobizy(f): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Na these types dey catch baby mama for Nairaland.
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2021
Are you sure you're doing Yahoo Sha grin ..with all this ABA made you wear grin ..ogbeni swerve danu

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by KanielOutis92: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2021
nifemi25:
Are you here to showcase your pictures or tell us how to convert a Yahoo boy
As in ehn, it does seem like he came to show us his pictures. Dude didn't even mention if he has turned over a new leaf or something. Baba just dey show us pictures.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Pillar12: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2021
Common shut up there...Because you wear aba socks and fake yeezy slipe don make you a yahoo boy.

If na like diz yahoo boys dey look nobody go enter game. you wey look like those guys wey dey sell gala for traffic

14 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Petrohead01: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Are you sure you're doing Yahoo Sha grin ..with all this ABA made you wear grin ..ogbeni swerve danu
I don’t know what the boy is Talm about grin I’m not sure he did sheet

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Are u sure u are yahoo boy sha? With your Aba made clothes,

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by punisha: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2021
Did village people swear for you and colors?

6 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by MufasaLion: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2021
[s]
blazepascal:
Cyber crime popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo is a get rich quick scheme where people obtain money online from others by false pretence.

It is a form of stealing and it is wrong and evil no matter how people try to justify it.

When we take something from someone in an unjust way or manner, we have stolen from that person.

we scam people of their hard-earned money which is a form of stealing.we leave our victim in so much pain and agony that the victim might even end up committing suicide.

I lIVE IN FEAR

As a yahoo boy, i become unnecessarily afraid and always find myself hiding my gadgets especially from the police, my friends and other security agencies.

There is a special kind of satisfaction that comes to you in knowing that you're contributing to the society in a positive way.

Being a yahoo boy robs you of that satisfaction, because stealing and lying to make riches is a criminal offence and as such any citizen found wanting is an irresponsible citizen even when such a person may not realize it.

There's no success in life that can compensate for failure at having a good relationship with God.

Yahoo Yahoo is a grevious sin because it involves taking that which doesn't not belong to you, that to which you're not entitled.

You cannot lie through out the day and then expect to have the spirit of God with you at night. since I started doing yahoo I don't go to church anymore. i love clubbing doing all sort of bad thing.

If you think going into yahoo yahoo will help to elevate you from your current poor state then you are only deceiving yourself.

The Joy, fame, money and respect attached to being a yahoo boy will only last for a while, but the end is always destruction.

Anything that has an advantage will surely have a disadvantage. Yahoo may be sweet and enjoyable, but it comes with lots of pain and sorrow not only against you but also against your family members.

POISON

. we always end up having friends who get jealous of our money and then find means of ending our lives. Cases of youth being poisoned increases every day, always watch your back whether you are a criminal or not.

DRUGS

I waste money on drugs trying to feel confident not knowing they are slowly weakening their immune system

If you are into Yahoo already, I suggest you stop now and look for a legitimate source of income.

No matter how far you have travelled the wrong way, you can always turn back and make amends.

[/s]

MADE IN ABA CLOTH. Geddifok!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by RRodwave(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by RRodwave(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Me self reason am and sense no dey d guy head

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by ately1(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2021
my man dont mind all this small small.children commenting on your thread.. life never touch them ...

as for You good write up.. and I am happy you turn a new life , May God forgive your past sin..

think of legit way to be successful as from now on. and watch how God will bless you..

#say no to fraud. ....

5 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by blazepascal(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2021
ately1:
my man dont mind all this small small.children commenting on your thread.. life never touch them ...

as for You good write up.. and I am happy you turn a new life , May God forgive your past sin..

think of legit way to be successful as from now on. and watch how God will bless you..

#say no to fraud. ....
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
see this local factory worker.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
This is surely not your tin....

Japaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Emmadoc: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
You can start by refunding all the money you looted

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
@op Abeg show us your recent pics
Brvh go find better update (Facebook dating) nah day hot like this

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by kmaster007: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
blazepascal:

I lIVE IN FEAR

POISON

DRUGS

haba... continue nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

# / Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Storm A Wedding On Red Attire, Spray Wads Of Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.