Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo (6566 Views)

Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo / I’m Tired Of Doing Yahoo Yahoo / An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by 2shaw: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Yahoo boy no laptop,u never even pick anything,I rem when I was like u back in 2010 till I pick,buy system for 2012 . Na game of luck,no ogume, and if eventually u do ogume for yahoo, you will get money,get a car,get those 100 to 400l campus hoes but ud eventually die. Avoid ogume pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkJux-QZIx0
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Jameswealth24(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
With a few minutes of your time, I will explain to you how you join a legalized business that pays you 100-300k weekly recommending digital products to hungry customers online. Affilliate marketing is it. Pays more than yahoo without stress let's meet 08180585974

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Smitharo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by 12spices(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
I hope the pictures posted are really your's and not you trying to tarnish someone else's image? undecided Cause I don't believe a repented Yahoo boy would post his pictures online knowing fully well the security agencies would come after him. So bro are you sure the pictures are yours or person offend you and this is your own way of taking it out on him.... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Drizzy5001(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
You shouldn't have posted your pictures here, if truly you were a yahoo boy, anyways thank God u repented sha.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Daytrader1: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
You're smarter than the system, welcome to the 1%
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Homeboiy: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
After all the nonsense that you typed

You couldn’t even drop formats and updates for boys

Na ogun go kill you

6 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by greymiles: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Homeboiy:
After all the nonsense that you typed

You couldn’t even drop formats and updates for boys

Na ogun go kill you
Update from pesin wey Dey wear aba made yeezy
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Stevyne: 12:06am On Mar 22, 2021
blazepascal:
Cyber crime popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo is a get rich quick scheme where people obtain money online from others by false pretence.

It is a form of stealing and it is wrong and evil no matter how people try to justify it.

When we take something from someone in an unjust way or manner, we have stolen from that person.

we scam people of their hard-earned money which is a form of stealing.we leave our victim in so much pain and agony that the victim might even end up committing suicide.

But know this, anything that has an advantage surely has a disadvantage

I lIVE IN FEAR

As a yahoo boy, i become unnecessarily afraid and always find myself hiding my gadgets especially from the police, my friends and other security agencies.

It Robs ME A Sense Of Responsibility

Being a yahoo boy can rob you of your sense of responsibility.

There is a special kind of satisfaction that comes to you in knowing that you're contributing to the society in a positive way.

Being a yahoo boy robs you of that satisfaction, because stealing and lying to make riches is a criminal offence and as such any citizen found wanting is an irresponsible citizen even when such a person may not realize it.

IT DULLS MY SPIRITUAL LIFE

There's no success in life that can compensate for failure at having a good relationship with God.

Sin keeps you from enjoying that relationship.

Yahoo Yahoo is a grevious sin because it involves taking that which doesn't not belong to you, that to which you're not entitled.

You cannot lie through out the day and then expect to have the spirit of God with you at night. since I started doing yahoo I don't go to church anymore. i love clubbing doing all sort of bad thing.

I FEAR IT MAY Lead To Terrible Consequences (Death, Madness, Imprisonment, etc)

If you think going into yahoo yahoo will help to elevate you from your current poor state then you are only deceiving yourself.

The Joy, fame, money and respect attached to being a yahoo boy will only last for a while, but the end is always destruction.

i could end up running mad, being behind bars or losing my life at the end

Anything that has an advantage will surely have a disadvantage. Yahoo may be sweet and enjoyable, but it comes with lots of pain and sorrow not only against you but also against your family members.

POISON

. we always end up having friends who get jealous of our money and then find means of ending our lives. Cases of youth being poisoned increases every day, always watch your back whether you are a criminal or not.

DRUGS

I waste money on drugs trying to feel confident not knowing they are slowly weakening their immune system

everyday I'm always tempted to start yahoo plus

see,If you're planning on becoming a yahoo boy , it is better avoid it.
If you are into Yahoo already, I suggest you stop now and look for a legitimate source of income.

No matter how far you have travelled the wrong way, you can always turn back and make amends.

here I some of my photos when I was an upcoming yahoo boy

I be Upcoming artiste pump money come my side make I drop my Ep

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by ChrisLegacy007: 1:47am On Mar 22, 2021
exactly what i'm thinkin'..

12spices:
I hope the pictures posted are really your's and not you trying to tarnish someone else's image? undecided Cause I don't believe a repented Yahoo boy would post his pictures online knowing fully well the security agencies would come after him. So bro are you sure the pictures are yours or person offend you and this is your own way of taking it out on him.... undecided
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by femi4: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2021
blazepascal:
back then
Was it part of the job to dress shabby cos it's easy to identify you guys
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Hotbutt(f): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
I will not even say much about this Yahoo. There is one Yahoo Man that just started coming to my church. He drives an SUV.
I'm the only one that knows he is a Yahoo Man. Don't ask me how I know.
Before we could say jack Robinson. He requested to be an Usher and my Pastor allowed him to become an Usher. He even ushers near the Ministers Seat. I just tire.

Anytime I go for weekly service, he too will come for weekly service. Infact all services.
Only God knows his motive angry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by dododawa1: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
kid and lie
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by IvarDboneless: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
One thing I surely know about Yahoo Yahoo is that it doesn't end well at all...unless you turn a good live..when the money stops coming the pressure to meet up always leads to ritual and fetish sacrifices. Am happy for you bro, welcome to the real world, ee no easy ooh but with hard work you will over come. At least you don't have to always watch your back or hide gadgets or have a guilty conscience of one person somewhere committing suicide because of you. I say welcome again to reality.
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by maishai01: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
12spices:

Exactly my thoughts. I think I smell a rat here
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Numerouno94(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Why all these upcoming yahoo boys like to put on socks nd yeazy. Nd they like colour riot.
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by dederocs(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Stupid young lad.
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Bornboy4: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
Repent all ye that steal other people's money.

Repent all ye that kill for money.

For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lost his soul?
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Zeddyzed: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kvvngkhalifa202:
@op Abeg show us your recent pics
Brvh go find better update (Facebook dating) nah day hot like this
Au far, guy? I wan send email
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Zeddyzed:

Au far, guy? I wan send email
Ok waiting
Re: Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo by Donclique(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2021
Kvvngkhalifa202:

Ok waiting
Bro abeg mail me at pauldonex31@gmail.com make we link up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Confirm Abduction Of Two School Children In Ondo / EIYE Clashes With AYE: Behead Bricklayer In Edo(graphic Pics) / Many Dies In A Cult Clash In Awka( Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.