Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,198 members, 7,845,951 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit (23513 Views)

I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect / I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic / Court Plays Video Of Evans' Confession To Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Peacefulguy90: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
RRodwave:
Who cares, Fact be say you're a Kidnapper and must face the law
Not under this banditry regime
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Danboy43: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
You are a wicked Being how could you have done such wickedness to a close friend.
Enjoy what you sow man
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by tete7000(m): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
rentAcock:
What a very sad story. He kidnapped his neighbor and also kidnapped his close friend. SMH. This is just a reminder that you should never trust anyone.

I hope they are sentenced to at least 33yrs in prison.

It is equally a reminder that you ahould watch the circle of friends you keep.
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by bigpicture001: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kidnapping wet south east don't do tire see say gain no dey am...den stop..

Any huzle wet south Easterners no plenty inside,know say gain no dey am
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by southernbelle(f): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

E don dey come out small small. You can see from the mark on the forehead of the second one that he is very religious and prays consistently. Shows you that religion (christian or muslim) doesn't change the evil inclinations of people in Africa.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by duro4chang(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Look at his forehead. This are the people who claim to serve God. A bloody criminal.
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by SenecaTheYonger: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
You don’t want to adopt the modern version of cattle rearing. Just enjoy wallowing in suffering and backwardness
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by yusluvad(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
RRodwave:
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by ajl: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=ifytrik post=100071442][/quote]

Often the cattle does not belong to them. Where will he find money to buy cattles. They only look after the cattles belonging to the elites.
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by yusluvad(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
See that guy head like a dry coconut...
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by akilo1: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
RRodwave:
we habe no law..he will soon be release ..ask baba
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
I do not read stories of insecurities again. I have been overdosed on this regime.

From the headline, I smell laziness and greed. Kidnapping is more stressful and riskier than cattle rearing.

That's the whole idea,
Insecurity is the new normal.... If you think you have no choice but Nigeria then you have to learn to live with it

Short-cuts cut you short.
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Tpave(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
25 yrs old with 4 children already
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by KGD10: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Two things disturbing the North. Fulani terrorists and Islam retrogression/chaos. These two are actually interwoven. Because these Fulani terrorists lives on chaos and greed which are the banes of retrogressive Muslims. While we need to curb the menace of Fulani terrorists, we also need progressive Muslims and not retrogressive Muslims.
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Quaddafi29: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
By now he must have been released
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by doxijaw: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lazy cunts.

Always looking for quick wins.
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by VictorUSA(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria, land of bandits.

1 Like

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
scum of the earth.
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by ladychioma: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lazy Fulani youth
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Gabbriell: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria borders are too porous. See their faces
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by chatinent: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
You'll find it easy in prison.
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by calcal: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
many H-square people in this country now
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by 4four(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
RRodwave:
which law? The Nigeria laws are meant for non Fulanis in the north and the southerners, do not be surprised they had been released

1 Like

Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by MoIbrahim: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Coolgent(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2021
Kill the stupid illiterate killers.
They dont deserve to be alive
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Tundex911: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bubu pikin...

Soft work, na dem work

Foolanis
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by tit(f): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
Na so.
The cattle rearing is just a cover.
All Fulanis are armed robbers and kidnappers.
The cows is just a front.
No envy Yinusa when he is flexing at the club.
Re: I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit by Kyari79(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
whom are u telling ?'Hope you are telling those igbos & yorubas that you are attempting known ?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue / I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Recover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.