Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. (54928 Views)

Hillarious Joke About Adekunle Gold's Portrait / Conversation Between Husband And Wife Lol *must Read* / Joke about Male circumcision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by Ndipe(m): 12:26am On Apr 15, 2011
A wife asked her husband to describe her.

He said, 'You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K.

She asked, 'What does that mean?'

He said, 'Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot.'

She said, Oh that's so lovely. And what about I, J, K?'

, He said, 'I'm Just Kidding,

The husband is still recovering,

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by Dafemo(m): 12:35am On Apr 15, 2011
Which kind wowo joke be this
Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by olawalebabs(m): 6:00am On Apr 15, 2011
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by oderemo(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2011
kind of funnnnnny in a way tho. grin grin thats when u add the last comment

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by kpokpoti(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2011
@ dafemo,  sad sad
guy u r so duuumb!!!
ndipe nice joke jare,   cheesy cheesy
no mind all dese haters
na una dey spoil dis section of nairaland
u no go crack joke bt u fit spoil pessin own
mtcheeeew!!!! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by ARareGem(f): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2011
Man, this is soooo funny.

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by spikelord(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2011
Nice one jare, no mind that Dumbafemo guy, maybe he just couldn't understand.
Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by Ndipe(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
Another one.

A man came back from Church and lifted up his wife and she said, "Baby, this one is sweet, you have not done this to me before," and the husband said, "Our pastor said when we get home, we should lift our problem to God."

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by bunmioguns(m): 5:23am On Jan 29, 2012
I no fit laff because I don see am tey tey

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2012
old but still fanny

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by Onyiclassic(f): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2012
Lol so funny,thanks 2 poster

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by Ndipe(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Teacher: who is a pharmacist?
Akpors: raised up his hand
Teacher: so its only Akpors that
is the most
intelligent student i have in this
class? So there is no body else to
answer the question
except Akpors?
(there was no reply from the
students)
teacher: ok now Akpos, use this
cane and flug
them ten strokes of cane each....
Akors: full of happy gave all the
student ten hot
strokes of cane....
Teacher: oyaa my dear Akpors tell
this dumb
student who a pharmacist is...
Akpors: A Pharmacist is a
farmer who assist
people.
Teacher fainted.

Courtesy of Isaac Davidson
Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by Imighty(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2013
olawalebabs: Nice one
excellent

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by Lawrence14: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2013
wow 9c jokes u got here

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke: About Abcdefghijk Between Husband And Wife. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 31, 2019
Yup. sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / When You Are Breadwinner Of The Family (photo) / Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.