Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Date Of Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Date Of Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out (1400 Views)

Anambra State University Post Ume Is Finally Out / Futa 2009/2010 Post Ume Is Out At Last / Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Of Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by Harlex(m): 12:54am On Jul 08, 2007
OSUN STATE POST-UME DATE IS OUT. REQUIREMENTS ARE:

1. YOU MUST HAVE SCORED 200 AND ABOVE TO QUALIFY FOR THE SCREENING.
2. COMPLETE SSCE RESULT.
3. JAMB STATEMENT OF RESULT
4. DATE FOR THE EXAM IS ON AUGUST 4TH 2007

I WISH EVERY BODY THE BEST OF LUCK. SO READ HARD PLS.
Re: Date Of Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by Forfavour(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2007
What courses are available?

I've a brother that's rounding up his OND (accountancy) program now & I hope they will admit direct entry next for OND holder?

Thanks
Re: Date Of Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by bolafancy(f): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2007
What of those that didnt do jamb, will they be allowed to also do the screening too. Also those that have ND will they be taken for Direct Entry. Pls reply
Re: Date Of Osun State University Post - Ume Is Out by adeshsam(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2007
@ (What of those that didnt do jamb, will they be allowed to also do the screening too. Also those that have ND will they be taken for Direct Entry. Please reply)

No, If you did not Enroll for 2007 UME, you are not qualify for the Screening.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

To All The Uites In The House, Rep Your Hall! / For National Open Univeristy Of Nigeria Students Only / Ansu Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.