Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals (22476 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by cricifixo: 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bro she will change, how did i know? I was once like her though i dropped the act on my own exactly at her age & such things began to disgust me. So if i could change...then she will also change
Bornsinner7:
Damn i know one kid like that.. I want to believe such kids are possessed or something..

No matter what they do to this girl she won't change.. funny thing she has everything thing she wants but it's just her habit for her.. she steals things she don't even need at her age like jewelry..
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akuruoulo:
They should sit her down always, and teach her things of the holy book and of life itself. Anythng the pastor cn do 4 u, then u cn also do for urself.

According to the man, the Father has beaten her countless time, still no changes.

It's clearly beyond them.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Akuruoulo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
AsherAmari:

According to the man, the Father has beaten her countless time, still no changes.

It's clearly beyond them.
PLZ SIS I DNT SUPPORT THE BEATING OF PEOPLE OH. MY DAD LET ME LEARN THAT BEATN ISN'T NECCESARY
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by vickydevoka(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
gabazin080:
firstly I am a carpenter and furniture maker. a friend on the the next street called me to come fix his door net. on getting there I stripped the clothes I wore from home to my working cover-all. I put my clothes with my pulse inside on the chair in their sitting room.

few minutes later I wanted a cold Pepsi, on getting to where I dropped my clothes, I realized #500 was missing from my pulse but I thought maybe I left it at home. I went outside to get the soft drink and I met my friend's 11 year old daughter drinking yogurt with snacks.

I asked where she got the money from and she said her dad gave her the money. I asked his dad if he gave her money to get something and he said no. that's when I told him #500 was missing from my clothes I dropped in their sitting room and I went outside now and saw her daughter drinking yogurt with snacks.

he then begged me to forgive the girl and returned my money, he told me about how the girl has been disgracing him in the compound by entering people's room to steal. she steals from the parents too and in school and will later say its one spirit that used to tell her where people keep their money and to go and steal it.

he claimed the problem is spiritual and has gone to some pastors and alfas but no changes.
the thought of the little girl's problem never left my mind till I finish my work there that day that's why I brought it here, ask u guys if such thing could be spiritual and what can be done because he is tired of beating her everyday with no changes
The gal is a learner. Our last born stole 500k last year, 600k last 2 years. Dis year na only100k him don steal.

They worst part is that you can't don anything.e never get work I de look for money to start up business. My pal go de tell me say him no get buh dis person don carry pass million.

En fit be spirit o. Bcus na me for carry those money as I de de house buh my conscience no go gree me.

Papa and mama de suffer. Anything way u born na ur cross be dat.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by vickydevoka(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
sisisioge:
Scary stuff... that was how my landlord little girl too started. Now she opens people's doors behind their back to steal

My advice, better take her to boarding school where they wont take nonsense and she wont have things to buy with her stolen money. Her Class mates too will protect their few properties and disgrace her should she try her nonsense. Better do something now before she graduates into a bigger thief. All these thieves/greedy/ irrational/unfair people walking around started from somewhere.

Also, Tell neighbours to stop allowing her into their homes and vendors to stop selling to her. Also keep stuffs away from her reach and ground her. No going out for her.
Exactly
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by nathpope(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
gabazin080:
firstly I am a carpenter and furniture maker. a friend on the the next street called me to come fix his door net. on getting there I stripped the clothes I wore from home to my working cover-all. I put my clothes with my pulse inside on the chair in their sitting room.

few minutes later I wanted a cold Pepsi, on getting to where I dropped my clothes, I realized #500 was missing from my pulse but I thought maybe I left it at home. I went outside to get the soft drink and I met my friend's 11 year old daughter drinking yogurt with snacks.

I asked where she got the money from and she said her dad gave her the money. I asked his dad if he gave her money to get something and he said no. that's when I told him #500 was missing from my clothes I dropped in their sitting room and I went outside now and saw her daughter drinking yogurt with snacks.

he then begged me to forgive the girl and returned my money, he told me about how the girl has been disgracing him in the compound by entering people's room to steal. she steals from the parents too and in school and will later say its one spirit that used to tell her where people keep their money and to go and steal it.

he claimed the problem is spiritual and has gone to some pastors and alfas but no changes.
the thought of the little girl's problem never left my mind till I finish my work there that day that's why I brought it here, ask u guys if such thing could be spiritual and what can be done because he is tired of beating her everyday with no changes

They should just keep all the money in the house with her.... Dog nor fit chop bone wey dem hang for hin neck...
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Oyiboman69: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Damn i know one kid like that.. I want to believe such kids are possessed or something..

No matter what they do to this girl she won't change.. funny thing she has everything thing she wants but it's just her habit for her.. she steals things she don't even need at her age like jewelry..
this one be as e get....

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Cashify: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
really
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by anthonyuncle(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
gabazin080:
you need to see the mark on her hand made with hot knife but still won't stop stealing

this is serious.

let them take her to cele church
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by BRATISLAVA: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
mariahAngel:
Your friend's child is not only a kleptomaniac, she's also an audacious liar too.

It could be that it started from when she was little, taking things that weren't hers, and they failed to correct her.

Modern parenting is nothing to write home about. Giving too much autonomy and room to children never ends well. One can't correct them when they're old.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by BRATISLAVA: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
gabazin080:

Her parents were too indulgent, giving in to her and spoiling her. Now they don't want to continue the way they started, so she has to help herself to what she was taught. She needs to see a psychiatrist if it persists. She could be suffering from narcissistic personality disorder.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
pocohantas:

The future is indeed female. May nothing miss from your pulse in Jesus name.

Nothing spiritual about it, but I must commend her guts. She didn’t wait for you to leave before squandering the money on her premium cravings.

Yoghurt and snacks? She has good taste. Maybe they should stop beating her and take her to a counsellor.

Wait no more for the future, because the present is already female.
Urgent 2k now has a child prodigy. 11 year old who wouldn't have to wait her whole life to reach adulthood before demanding for emergency cash from men. At her tender age, she's already living large on urgent 2k precociously.
More interestingly, her updated version of entitlement mentality came with a malicious spirit on standby, which would tell her exactly where to pick up the urgent 2k, so she won't have to ask the owners.
The other day, it was another urgent 2k ambassador caught on security camera inside a church, stealing an Iphone.
The future is female indeed.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Mindlog: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Her parents were too indulgent, giving in to her and spoiling her. Now they don't want to continue the way they started, so she has to help herself to what she was taught. She needs to see a psychiatrist if it persists. She could be suffering from narcissistic personality disorder.

Actually not a psychiatrist rather a child therapist is the professional she needs to see but if it is assessed that it is related to mood disorder where medication may be needed then the psychiatrist would be involved in the treatment as ****** (can't mention them) would likely be prescribed.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Coolgent(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
AsherAmari:
It may be a curse on the parents operating in her life. Another thing is, for any child to be a thief, one of the parents too must have been a thief and have passed it down to the daughter..

Whether its a curse, Spiritual or hereditary, prayer is the only thing that can solve it. So I'll advise you take her to a Bible believing Church, let them conduct a deliverance for her but the parents have to confess if they too were once into such habits.

She can be delivered.

Heredity?
Please prove it with scientific theory.
Thanks
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Alaganature(m): 1:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Oga mind your business.. Buhari wey be 78 years still dey steal..so no one is above the age of stealing as long you use the money do wetin you want
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by frozen70(f): 3:33am On Mar 23, 2021
gabazin080:

I don't think is hunger, ifsa bad habit formed and was not properly checked or controlled and it now lead to this

She needs constant counseling and little pocket money
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by GboyegaD(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
gabazin080:
you need to see the mark on her hand made with hot knife but still won't stop stealing

Isn't those marks abuse? The few kids I knew growing up who had such marks never changed. She needs counsel and be taught more about God and His values.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by BRATISLAVA: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mindlog:

Actually not a psychiatrist rather a child therapist is the professional she needs to see but if it is assessed that it is related to mood disorder where medication may be needed then the psychiatrist would be involved in the treatment as ****** (can't mention them) would likely be prescribed.

What if her behaviors are brought about by a deeper mental illness? To lie sociopathically is not an easy feat for a person of that age who has a sense of morals or consideration for their actions. Seems narcissistic, macchiavellian, sociopathic or sadistic.

If evaluated, she may have a mental illness. But you're the mindlog, so you will know better on this.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by BRATISLAVA: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
GboyegaD:

Isn't those marks abuse? The few kids I knew growing up who had such marks never changed. She needs counsel and be taught more about God and His values.

Have to agree, she needs God.
Re: My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2021
pocohantas:

The future is indeed female. May nothing miss from your pulse in Jesus name.

Nothing spiritual about it, but I must commend her guts. She didn’t wait for you to leave before squandering the money on her premium cravings.

Yoghurt and snacks? She has good taste. Maybe they should stop beating her and take her to a counsellor.
Hi hun, kindly reply to your previous mention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quality Europe And Asia Men Clothing And Accessories From 1500 / Messy Divorce: Policemen Are Feeding Fat On A Couple's Divorce / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.