Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,112 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Drinking Bet! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drinking Bet! (723 Views)

Photo Of The Day: Masquerade Caught Drinking Beer In Public….lol! / 42 ‘twelve Commandments’ Of Drinking / SEUN DRINKING GARRI(pic). . .MUST SEE!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drinking Bet! by UZORY007: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2011
A rich man walks into a bar in Warri and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you guys are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give #50,000.00 to anybody in here who can drink 12 bottles of big Guinness back-to-back."

The room is quiet and no one takes up the rich man's offer. One man even leaves. Thirty minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the rich man on the shoulder. "Ur bet still dey active?", asks the man.

The rich man says yes and asks the bartender to line up 12 bottles of big Guinness. Immediately the guy tears into all 12 of the big Guinness drinking them all back-to-back. The other patrons cheer him up as the rich man sits in amazement.

The rich man gives the guy the #50,000.00 and says, "If you don't mind me asking, where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?".

The guy replies, "You see I no wan disgrace myself in the presence of all dis crowd so i go the bar wen dey down road to try am first, na hin i com know say i go fit drink am".
Re: Drinking Bet! by ARareGem(f): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2011
Y e be say na warri u see use, ehn?
The joke cld hv been better.
Re: Drinking Bet! by henryukwa(m): 7:18am On Apr 16, 2011
make sense.na hin be say he drink reach 24 bottles, i pray oooooooooooo!!!
Re: Drinking Bet! by UZORY007: 4:44pm On May 31, 2011
yeah
Re: Drinking Bet! by lysaa(f): 5:25pm On May 31, 2011
Lol henry. I pray ooo. Where are u from?

(1) (Reply)

Blind Pilots / The Loyal Wife! / Wicked Air Of Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.