Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Blind Pilots - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Blind Pilots (722 Views)

Even A Blind Man Laughed After Reading This Joke / Romade The Blind Man / The Jewish And Chinese Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind Pilots by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2011
Errm, If this joke have be post hia before, pls dont be vex. I really dont have the time to go thru 262 pages of the joke section before i post a Joke! tongue 
That Said:

Two blind pilots both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane.
Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit, the door closes, and the engines start up. The passengers begin glancing nervously around, searching for some sign that this is just a little practical joke. None is forthcoming.
The plane moves faster and faster down the runway and the people sitting in the window seats realize they’re headed straight for the water at the edge of the airport. As it begins to look as though the plane will plough in to the water, panicked screams fill the cabin. At that moment, the plane lifts smoothly into the air. The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly, and soon all retreat into t heir magazines, secure in the knowledge that the pl ane is in good hands.
In the cockpit, one of the blind pilots turns to the other and says,"ya know, Bob, one of these days, they’re gonna scream too late and we’re all gonna die."
Re: Blind Pilots by busybody20: 7:25am On Jul 09, 2011
too long to read undecided

abeg summarise tongue and stop typing in purple angry
Re: Blind Pilots by Tinyemeka(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2011
Ha ha cheesy I even thought it was the dog that'll alert them just before they hit the water. Make we see as dem go land na.
Re: Blind Pilots by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2011
busybody20:

too long to read undecided

abeg summarise tongue and stop typing in purple angry
Stop Me if you can! tongue
Re: Blind Pilots by mikuz(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2011
Ok we forgive you!

(1) (Reply)

To My Love / The Funniest Anime In The World / Good Night, Good Bye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.