Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Photos Of Sultan The Whatsapp Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Sultan The Whatsapp Celebrity (489 Views)

New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie / Whatsapp Celebrity Charges 40K Per Minute To Have Dirty Whatsapp Chat / Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Sultan The Whatsapp Celebrity by Amebonews: 1:22am On Mar 23, 2021
If you are on WhatsApp and you don't know sultan a Nigerian that (according to rumors) live in Lagos you are missing alot I know some people will find this quite senseless but if you have this guy I swear your live will change for good he even has a fan group on Whatsapp lot of people love him and he isn't known only in Africa also around the world swears if me myself see him my life won't remain the same ☺️☺️ he is just a little boy but what he usually post on his status swear it very encouraging (Add him up if you are interested in knowing him +2349045576293)

(1) (Reply)

DMX Still Alive And On Life Support, Manager Says Amid Death Rumors / Tems Biography, Music, Net Worth, Wizkid Relationship | Why Tems Hides Her Bum / LUGARD The Movie Featuring Gabriel Afolayan, Mr Macaroni Coming To Cinemas Aug27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.