Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button (21264 Views)

'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title / Laycon Gets A Two-Bedroom Apartment At Flourish Residences, Bodija Lagos / Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by landmark86: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
I can never like him,neverrrrrrrrrrrr

Who cares
When any of family neva reach is status

Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by Onyi22(f): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Lol, My dear friend he doesn't even know we exist

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:

See this low life, worm of the earth. Who know you

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Onyi22:
Lol, My dear friend he doesn't even know we exist
lol
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by SonOfMargaret27: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ko kan Aiye
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by highskies(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hmm
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by Afolashade00(f): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:

Congratulations Zzor! That's the way alot of people feel about you here, smile.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
Afolashade00:

Congratulations Zzor! That's the way alot of people feel about you here, smile.
Its a free world my dear

1 Like

Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by merits(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:

Who beg you to like him before? Jezebel.

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by Cashify: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
oh
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by Acidosis(m): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:
To me, Laycon is just average.

Nothing exceptional about him.

Nothing.

Just paid influencers continuing to make stupid noise.

Prince and Ozo are way more intelligent and more outstanding than him.

No hard feelings, no sentiments, plz.

People like you hardly do well in life. Is Ozo a rapper? Prince dey sing?

They're celebrating his 100k followers on YouTube and you're stupidly comparing him. You normal like this?

YouTube will pay him $14 for every 1,000 views while you continue to roam around Nairaland peddling lies and hot takes.

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by Premiumwriter: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by olubam89: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Congratulations

Someone need to watch�� this clip

https:///y5k26y95
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by bosman4u: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:

And that hatred will consume you. QUOTE ME.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by eburuu: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Common shut up lecon na the worst musican in 9ja i swear to god...see this guy sha i wey i rush go audio mack go stream his wagwan nigaa cant beliv ma ear
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by Hunchopow: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
olofo n beef glory! grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by Lekison(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
you can go and die
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by Lekison(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:

Nothing.

Igbos and bitterness be like 5&6
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by TitanzStudio(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Congrats
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by TitanzStudio(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:
Nothing.
hmmm m on l
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by Foolishbuhari: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:

Nothing.

Tribal bigot
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by peculiar2233: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:

Nothing.

Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by oloyedewaris(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:
Nothing.
Because they are igbo
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:
Nothing.
No one gives a phuck, really.
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by tundeuzman: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Oloun Gbo ....
inumidun2010:
Some people will die now of JEALOUSY.... AWON WEREY GBOGBO..
AWA FIERCE
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by hayzed27(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
hefelove:
Congrats ma. I connect people to jobs o
Connect me boss
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by Jackson105: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:

Nothing.

U really need to get sense, u are embarrassing your parents here. Get the meaning of outstanding first.
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by jonvalek(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Am not a BBN or any of the reality show lover, but from what i can tell about this nigga, he's one of those hustling 9ja that knows his THING but needed a financial breakthrough to showcase that THING. BBN was the way out! Now he's balling. Better than those Twerking, Foundation and Make-up scam artist winners before him. All the best LAKESIDE!
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by hefelove(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
hayzed27:
Connect me boss
For?
Re: Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button by hayzed27(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
hefelove:
For?
Any job wey dey ground bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him / Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. / Patience Ozokwo On Good Morning Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.