Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman (3084 Views)

Osheme From Benue: Kcee Is Looking For His Long Lost Friend / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life / Tonto Dikeh Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title ''Adadioranmma 1 Of Nollywood'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by Rosenews2233: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
King of Nollywood Elaweremi is set to marry the love of his life after years

Bayelsa born Nollywood actor king Elaweremi pereke Elaweremi is set to get married to his long time wife.

According to information, they have been together for years and even with kids whom some are even graduates. It will be a day of celebration with so many top movie makers will be in attendance including Ngozi Ezeonu among many others, the marriage will hold at the Tamara Hall Otiotio road Bayelsa state on the 3rd of April 2021.

King Elaweremi won the best actor of the year on a king role last year at the Nollywood Honour awards is one extra Ordinary actor with a difference.

Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by Rosenews2233: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
More photos

Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by Onyi22(f): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Congratulations, I have nothing to say than to wish them well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by lilvicky68(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wow..long time woman..at least he didnt leave it slacked for another person to marry..he tried
Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
May God bless their union.
Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by illicit(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
I don't understand what u mean king of Nollywood tho....

2 Likes

Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 24, 2021
Seriously speaking I haven't seen this man anywhere before

2 Likes

Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by Onyi22(f): 6:14am On Mar 24, 2021
Miracood2:
Seriously speaking I haven't seen this man anywhere before
Then you must be an indomie generation
Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2021
Onyi22:

I could be 40 and still not know him.

Kpako generation mistress clap for urself cheesy

1 Like

Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by GreaterFuture3: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Congratulations
Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by pepperdemzombie: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2021
Onyi22:

Joseph, the Nairaland attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by femi4: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:
I don't understand what u mean king of Nollywood tho....
Fake king... always given a King role
Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by pepperdemzombie: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2021
Yet, some mumu will say if you get pregnant or have a child for someone outside wedlock, you lose the chance of being get married to. If you are a marriage product, he will marry you. The problem is that some just hook some men with pregnancies to enforce marriage.
Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by Houseofglam7(f): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
undecided
Re: King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman by Rosenews2233: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Anchors Gulder Ultimate Celebrities Search / Rihanna Reveals Her Sexy Figure In Jeans And Crop Top / Klint Da Drunk's Wifey's New Pictures - HOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.