Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2583 Views)

Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / The Middle Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
The days are really evil!

A friend of mine who resides in Lagos recently narrated his close-shave experience in a human body parts market.

He was trying to get some school stuff for his children before the schools reopened, and had contacted his customer for this purpose.

On his way to the market, somewhere in Lekki area according to him, while trying to locate his customer, he entered into a street thinking he was heading in the right direction, but he noticed that once he stepped into that street, he started feeling really awkward and was no longer his usual self. And as he continued walking down, someone came to him and asked him which one he wanted, but he couldn't understand what the person meant, however he replied that he was there to meet somebody.

Another guy walked up to him and asked him a similar question, but this time was more descriptive, however he couldn't still grasp fully what was going on and still told him the same thing, that he was there to see a friend.

It was after the next person came and I think asked him if it was the eye or ear he wanted, that it then dawned on him that he had actually stepped into a forbidden zone in the market where they sold human body parts!

It now began to make sense the awkward feeling he began having immediately after stepping into that zone, so it was now for him to figure out how to get himself out of the zone before they noticed that he was actually a stranger who missed his way, and not a costumer as they had assumed him to be.

So he tried using phone calls made to his friend to confuse them, but he said that as he was making his way back, they were yet watching him closely to figure out what he was really about.

That was how he managed and then finally got to himself to the end of the street, and it was only after he stepped out of it, that he said, he immediately got back himself.

After finally locating his friend, his worst fears were confirmed. He was told that he was very lucky to have gotten out of that street alive, because for strangers who mistakingly step into that zone, that's usually their last... They would be forcefully taken and butchered without much fuzz, and their body parts would be added to the ones already there for sale.

The human body parts market was called "Jankara", and my friend kept saying that it was only God who saved him otherwise he would have become history.

For those who still doubt the existence of such human body parts markets in reality, I hope it doesn't happen to you first before you believe, because the days are really evil and the hearts of men are desperately wicked.

Thank God my friend was fortunate to have made it out alive but not many live to tell their own story.

I deemed it needful to share this story after much given it much thought. I could clearly sense in the spiritual realm, the apprehension this decision was causing Satan, as he was trying desperately to prevent me from going ahead with this, because he so hates the exposure of his devices and works.

But it's my job to expose and destroy his works and devices. It's actually moments like these that made us forsake everything to follow Jesus, so if we don't do it, who will? Hence my sharing regardless.

God bless.

Modified:

This video i found online which was shared by a lady in Rivers State who survived being killed by ritual killers should be helpful to clear the doubt of those who still don't believe the reality of this threat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orTjZE-w2WI

Cc. Lalasticlala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by NairalandDoctor(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hahahaha if na me I go say I want hunch back of an albino

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by heniford2: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
super story gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
heniford2:
super story gringrin
Haven't you seen pictures people being caught with human body parts before?

Where do you think they got it from or are taking it to?

heniford2:
you say BRos e be like say you repent new, no dey hype anything here abeg
Forget about me, as long as I've repented... But how about you? Have you repented?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by Kobojunkie: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

A friend of mine who resides in Lagos recently narrated his close-shave experience in a human body parts market.

He was trying to get some school stuff for his children before the schools reopened, and had contacted his customer for this purpose.

On his way to the market, somewhere in Lekki area according to him, while trying to locate his customer, he entered into a street thinking he was heading in the right direction, but he noticed that once he stepped into that street, he started feeling really awkward and was no longer his usual self. And as he continued walking down, someone came to him and asked him which one he wanted, but he couldn't understand what the person meant, however he replied that he was there to meet somebody.

Another guy walked up to him and asked him a similar question, but this time was more descriptive, however he couldn't still grasp fully what was going and still told him the same thing, that he was there to see a friend.

It was after the next person came and I think asked him if it was the eye or ear he wanted, that it dawned on him that he had actually stepped into a forbidden zone in the market where they sold human body parts!

It now began to make sense the awkward feeling he began having immediately after stepping into that zone, so it was now for him to figure out how to get himself out of the zone before they noticed that he was actually a stranger who missed his way, and not a costumer as they had assumed him to be.

So he tried using phone calls made to his friend to confuse them, but he said that as he was making his way back, they were yet watching him closely to figure out what he was really about.

That was how he managed and then finally got to himself to the end of the street, and it was only after he stepped out of it, that he said, he immediately got back himself.

After finally locating his friend, his worst fears were confirmed. He was told that he was very lucky to have gotten out of that street alive, because for strangers who mistakingly step into that zone, that's usually their last... They would be forcefully taken and butchered without much fuzz, and their body parts would be added to the ones already there for sale.

The human body parts market was called "Jankara", and my friend kept saying that it was only God who saved him otherwise he would have become history.

For those who still doubt the existence of such human body parts markets in reality, I hope it doesn't happen to you first before you believe, because the days are really evil and the hearts of men are desperately wicked.

Thank God my friend was fortunate to have made it out alive but not many live to tell their own story.

I deemed it needful to share this story after much given it much thought. I could clearly sense in the spiritual realm, the apprehension this decision was causing Satan, as he was trying desperately to prevent me from going ahead with this, because he so hates the exposure of his devices and works.

But it's my job to expose and destroy his works and devices. It's actually moments like these that made us forsake everything to follow Jesus, so if we don't do it, who will? Hence my sharing regardless.

God bless.
All these stories are well and good for drawing attention. What I am more interested in knowing is whether the so called friend called the cops /authorities in to shut it down.
All these stories no make sense anymore.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by heniford2: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Haven't you seen pictures people being caught with human body parts before?
you say BRos e be like say you repent new, no dey hype anything here abeg
Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by Righteousness2(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
I Have said over and over,
The Evil and Wickedness of this our Generation is child's Play to Sodom and Gomorrah..

Men and Women, young and old are dining and drinking Wickedness with full confidence.
The Hearts and souls of men and women are Seared with red hot iron. Dead Consciences all over the places.

No Doubt, Heavy Destruction is coming on this Generation!
GOD will Destroy Humanity again!!

Save your Soul by coming into the ark of Safety before Destruction falls.
The ark of Safety is JESUS CHRIST.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Here's a thread i saw recently which backs this up.

https://www.nairaland.com/245427/human-parts-market-lagos#3570717
Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by chival(f): 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
All these stories are well and good for drawing attention. What I am more interested in knowing is whether the so called friend called the cops /authorities in to shut it down.
All these stories no make sense anymore.
You don't sound like you live in Nigeria. Jankara market has been in existence and trading in human parts for decades. The authorities are well aware of this, but turn a blind eye. I remember a sensatoonal news report about Jankara market, replete with gory pictures and interviews that caused a stir when I was a child/teen.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
chival:

You don't sound like you live in Nigeria. Jankara market has been in existence and trading in human parts for decades. The authorities are well aware of this, but turn a blind eye. I remember a sensatoonal news report about Jankara market, replete with gory pictures and interviews that caused a stir when I was a child/teen.
I live in a world where common sense reigns, thank you very much. I believe I have probably been to the very same jankara market, decades ago, and saw and got no hint of human organ trading myself. undecided

Those of you who claim to know where it is should start sparing us the rubbish stories and instead trying to get the authorities in or even speak out against those who you know are involved so it can be dealt with. Every other debo, wale and gbemi seems to come up with story to tell about this human organ market but none of the stories ever ends up with the calling in or the authorities or revealing of the particular spot where any of it took place. undecided
We are in 2021 and there are no photos, sound files or even videos of the happenings in this so called human organ market to date. No be curse at this point if truly one exists? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by kukoyi17226: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
: Haven't you seen pictures people being caught with human body parts before?you say BRos e be like say you repent new, no dey hype anything here abeg
Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by chival(f): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I live in a world where common sense reigns, thank you very much. I believe I have probably been to the very same jankara market, decades ago, and saw and got no hint of human organ trading myself. undecided

Those of you who claim to know where it is should start sparing us the rubbish stories and instead trying to get the authorities in or even speak out against those who you know are involved so it can be dealt with. Every other debo, wale and gbemi seems to come up with story to tell about this human organ market but none of the stories ever ends up with the calling in or the authorities or revealing of the particular spot where any of it took place. undecided
We are in 2021 and there are no photos, sound files or even videos of the happenings in this so called human organ market to date. No be curse at this point if truly one exists? undecided
No sir, I beg to differ. We live in a world where common sense is a rarity. Nigeria and Nigerians especially seem to have an aversion for it. Abominable acts, people and places will continue to be commonplace for the simple reason that no-one is ready to bell the cat, largely because of the fear of reprisals. Jankara market is a regular market no doubt, but the wheeling and dealing in human parts is done covertly. Your assertion that the human trade market does not exist is just like saying ritual killings do not happen. Horrible things happen everyday right under our noses, but no one is ready to lift a finger. Nigerians are sadly neither socially conscious nor socially responsible and would rather look the other way when besieged by unwholesome situations. That sir, is our reality in this country.

8 Likes

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 12:45am On Mar 25, 2021
Does your friend smoke weed?
Ask him?
Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 12:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I just tire o.
Even his friend who got into the street couldn't call the police or do anything. He said most people enter the street and don't come out alive. Now his friend entered and people just came out of no where and started asking him what part of the body he wanted to buy. grin grin I no fit laugh. I mean, if that's what goes on in that street, what would it take for people to lay ambush for the human part sellers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by dochenaj: 1:00am On Mar 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Another guy walked up to him and asked him a similar question, but this time was more descriptive, however he couldn't still grasp fully what was going on and still told him the same thing, that he was there to see a friend.

It was after the next person came and I think asked him if it was the eye or ear he wanted, that it then dawned on him that he had actually stepped into a forbidden zone in the market where they sold human body parts!

God bless.

Cc. Lalasticlala
Unfortunately, this story is unverifiable. But I'm not going to say it is impossible. The world is filled with evil.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by Kobojunkie: 1:21am On Mar 25, 2021
chival:

No sir, I beg to differ. We live in a world where common sense is a rarity. Nigeria and Nigerians especially seem to have an aversion for it. Abominable acts, people and places will continue to be commonplace for the simple reason that no-one is ready to bell the cat, largely because of the fear of reprisals. Jankara market is a regular market no doubt, but the wheeling and dealing in human parts is done covertly. Your assertion that the human trade market does not exist is just like saying ritual killings do not happen. Horrible things happen everyday right under our noses, but no one is ready to lift a finger. Nigerians are sadly neither socially conscious nor socially responsible and would rather look the other way when besieged by unwholesome situations. That sir, is our reality in this country.
You are picking on an issue that has nothing to do with what I pointed out in my post. undecided

The sales of human parts is not in any way unique to Africa and the existence of human parts markets is not unique to Nigeria either. My concern remains those storytellers who come telling us stories of the existence of forbidden market areas, they seem privy to but are more concerned with telling us of their personal stories and encounters than they are pointing us to the location or at least looking to raise a mob to raid undecided

In this day and age, telling us that the authorities turn a blind eye to information received is bullsheet. If anyone knows where these sellers are, tag them make the whole country know and so we can find a way to shut these people down so those whose parts litter those markets are gotten justice for. undecided

I don tire to hear the Nigerian excuse for almost just about everything one can think of. If people are not willing to go beyond themselves to do something better than save their own lives, but instead feel they need to regale us with their tales of woes we can all, like eejits, cry "praise the Lord" one more time, I think they should bury their story where they got it and spare us the rubbish.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:29am On Mar 25, 2021
chival:

Thanks a lot for confirming this truth. I believe you're God-sent. Don't mind the carnal minds arguing blindly here, it's their way...

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by budaatum: 2:55am On Mar 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are picking on an issue that has nothing to do with what I pointed out in my post. undecided

The sales of human parts is not in any way unique to Africa and the existence of human parts markets is not unique to Nigeria either. My concern remains those storytellers who come telling us stories of the existence of forbidden market areas, they seem privy to but are more concerned with telling us of their personal stories and encounters than they are pointing us to the location or at least looking to raise a mob to raid undecided

In this day and age, telling us that the authorities turn a blind eye to information received is bullsheet. If anyone knows where these sellers are, tag them make the whole country know and so we can find a way to shut these people down so those whose parts litter those markets are gotten justice for. undecided

I don tire to hear the Nigerian excuse for almost just about everything one can think of. If people are not willing to go beyond themselves to do something better than save their own lives, but instead feel they need to regale us with their tales of woes we can all, like eejits, cry "praise the Lord" one more time, I think they should bury their story where they got it and spare us the rubbish.

Me too, I tire!

The picture in the post the op claimed as corroborating evidence was also used in.Trade in human heads on the rise in Zimbabwe, but some people who have never been to Jankara market would be here claiming their friends saw, as if if it is true anyone with a brain would ever go to that market to buy or sell anything.
Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by FarmTech(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mention the name of the place if you are serious in exposing them.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
FarmTech:
Mention the name of the place if you are serious in exposing them.
Simple! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by EvilPOTATO(m): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Cc. Lalasticlala

I hope if law enforcement agencies want to ask you questions inorder to verify your post, you will be available to help.
Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2021
EvilPOTATO:

I hope if law enforcement agencies want to ask you questions inorder to verify your post, you will be available to help.
Every information they need is already in the post, including the area, so if they really wanted to verify anything, they have all they need to proceed. Thanks.
Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
There is this popular song titled "jankara" and market was even mentioned in it.

Could it be that........................

Hmm. These are realities of our days
. Keep us in thy safety ho lord.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by LordReed(m): 6:10am On Jun 10, 2021
Nobody doubts that there are people selling human body parts, there is even an international market for organs so this is not news. What is not in evidence is the so called money ritual or any other so called power one is supposed to gain from using those parts for rituals.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
kingxsamz:
Does your friend smoke weed?
Ask him?
Ask the lady in the video below the same question, let see how she would respond.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Ask the lady in the video below the same question, let see how she would respond.

Lol, the Lady was not kidnapped at Lekki, neither did she wander into any street. She was kidnapped at a bus park and taken there blind folded while being unconscious after a cold substance was placed on her face. There's a human body part sales going on in the country, but that has to nothing to do with the super story you posted here. Abi shey na today we know say people dey harvest body organs for this country? Why are you even replying now sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by Lostchild(m): 1:14am On Sep 08, 2021
chival:

The person you are talking to is a female. Do not waste your time on her high level of ignorance
Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by chival(f): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Lostchild:

The person you are talking to is a female. Do not waste your time on her high level of ignorance
Being female does not automatically make a person ignorant. I am female as well.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by Lostchild(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2021
chival:

Being female does not automatically make a person ignorant. I am female as well.

That person is a Nigerian who is in america. Even many of the white americans have senses, but she doesn't.

Don't waste your precious time arguing with her.
Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, the Lady was not kidnapped at Lekki, neither did she wander into any street. She was kidnapped at a bus park and taken there blind folded while being unconscious after a cold substance was placed on her face. There's a human body part sales going on in the country, but that has to nothing to do with the super story you posted here. Abi shey na today we know say people dey harvest body organs for this country? Why are you even replying now sef? undecided
You should be ashamed of yourself for someone who was once preaching that humanity should come before anything else including one's beliefs. You knew that ritual killings were going on in this country, you don't know where it's taking place, have done nothing to stop it and never even spoken against it, yet you come to a thread where someone was trying to do something about it to allow your atheistic sentiments and hatred for God to come first before humanity by making a disapproving comment. Or are you one of those in support of the mindless killings and want it to continue? Your comments here give that impression if you don't know.
Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You should be ashamed of yourself for someone who was once preaching that humanity should come before anything else including one's beliefs. You knew that ritual killings were going on in this country, you don't know where it's taking place, have done nothing to stop it and never even spoken against it, yet you come to a thread where someone was trying to do something about it to allow your atheistic sentiments and hatred for God to come first before humanity by making a disapproving comment. Or are you one of those in support of the mindless killings and want it to continue? Your comments here give that impression if you don't know.

Lol, let me quote our brethren here.
Kobojunkie:
My concern remains those storytellers who come telling us stories of the existence of forbidden market areas, they seem privy to but are more concerned with telling us of their personal stories and encounters than they are pointing us to the location or at least looking to raise a mob to raid undecided
Now, since your friend's discovery about this humans parts sales in a street in Lekki, what have you and your friend done about it?
Or you just wan entertain us with your story?
Re: How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol, let me quote our brethren here.

Now, since your friend's discovery about this humans parts sales in a street in Lekki, what have you and your friend done about it?
Or you just wan entertain us with your story?
Almost a year and a half later, no one has come out to pinpoint it's location on Google map or even indicated the cross roads so we can hurry and do something to stop the nonsense... na wa oo! undecided

I quit paying attention to stories like this a while back. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quran Error And Contradiction _part 1 / The Unmuzzled Ox / Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.