Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money (5490 Views)

Foxygreen pay my hard earned money / As Economy Bites, Companies Use ‘shrinkflation’ To Rip-off Nigerians / Port Harcourt, Let's Team Up For Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by moneytalk247: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
See how two fraudsters team-up to scam me of my hard earn money all in the name of escrow. they go by the moniker @bulkbtc

It all started when am not unable to deposit through my luno account because of crypto ban in this shit o country you call Nigeria.. Looking for alternative means of buying btc I ran into this two theifs (@bulkbtc ) and this is their numbers

@bulkbtc +2349138118152

Both of them are fraudsters, guys saved their numbers as fraudsters in your phone so that you will not fall victim.
As I am writing this report to you I have not gotten my money neither what I paid for.

The admin of this forum should do something about criminal minded elements like this to keep us safe. Once a report like this has been made and verify.

Beware of those two!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by dominique(f): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kindly provide screenshots of your conversations and transactions with the accused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by johnpaschal(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mhen I'm speechless seeing the accused screenshots I dunno what to comment ..... op abeg apologize because you've tarnished someone's image with zero proof .....this isn't how things are done here

An apology as little as it is can save you a lifetime of regret and sorrow .....

I won't say more than that
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by moneytalk247: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
i will definitely provide screenshot of conversation the network is bad now
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by wese90(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
moneytalk247:
See how two fraudsters team-up to scam me of my hard earn money all in the name of escrow. they go by the moniker @bulkbtc and @wese90

It all started when am not unable to deposit through my luno account because of crypto ban in this shit o country you call Nigeria.. Looking for alternative means of buying btc I ran into this two theifs (@bulkbtc and @Wese90) and this is their numbers

@bulkbtc +2349138118152

@Wese90 07065358057

Both of them are fraudsters, guys saved their numbers as fraudsters in your phone so that you will not fall victim.
As I am writing this report to you I have not gotten my money neither what I paid for.

The admin of this forum should do something about criminal minded elements like this to keep us safe. Once a report like this has been made and verify.

Beware of those two!

You’re a mad man

I’ll post screenshot here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by wese90(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
moneytalk247:
See how two fraudsters team-up to scam me of my hard earn money all in the name of escrow. they go by the moniker @bulkbtc and @wese90

It all started when am not unable to deposit through my luno account because of crypto ban in this shit o country you call Nigeria.. Looking for alternative means of buying btc I ran into this two theifs (@bulkbtc and @Wese90) and this is their numbers

@bulkbtc +2349138118152

@Wese90 07065358057

Beware of those two!

You contacted me you want to run escrow with Bulkbtc

And I created a group for you guys

Dropping guide

You didn’t pay into my account

And probably transacted outside the group I created for you guys

How did I scam you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by wese90(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
moneytalk247:

@bulkbtc +2349138118152

@Wese90 07065358057

Beware of those two!

If I decided to deal with you for defamation, I hope you will have the strength to go through court cases

How old are you

Do you go to school at all if I may ask

:::::::::

That’s my private chat , you didn’t even provide ID card and your other person didn’t provide ID card

So, how am I involved

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by moneytalk247: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
wese90:

Dropping guide

How did I scam you

You must be out of your mind to ask me such stupid questions
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by wese90(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
dominique:
Kindly provide screenshots of your conversations and transactions with the accused

Have provided my private chat with him and the group chat

It’s obvious something is not adding up
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by wese90(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
moneytalk247:

Trust me, I’ll pick you up

You will learn the hard way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Zino1011(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wese just let him be.he is not worth a sec of your time

1 Like

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by moneytalk247: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
wese90:

Dropping guide

How did I scam you

yes the only reason i brought you into this picture is that if you were reasonable enough to understand the chat you posted. you will know i ask you severely about the character of this person but you choose to be adarmart you simply ignore me meaning you have something to hide.

just maybe, if you have told me the character of this person i may have decline my transaction with him. but you keep mute

1 Like

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by wese90(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
moneytalk247:

yes the only reason i brought you into this picture is that if you were reasonable enough to understanding the chat you posted. you will know i ask you severely about the character of this person but you choose to adarmart you simply ignore me meaning you have something to hide.

just maybe, if you have told me the character of this person i may have decline my transaction with him. but you keep mute

I won’t mind any cost to get you arrested

I guess you don’t know me , if you don’t ask around

The clout you want to chase will save you
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by dominique(f): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
moneytalk247:

Why is it so hard for you to provide screenshots of your chats with the people you accused? Did you send the bitcoins to the Bulkbtc person without confirmation that he has paid into the escrow's account? If yes, then you made a terrible mistake. It's only after the escrow has confirmed payment that you will now go ahead and deal with your buyer.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by wese90(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
dominique:

Why is it so hard for you to provide screenshots of your chats with the people you accused? Did you send the bitcoins to the Bulkbtc person without confirmation that he has paid into the escrow's account? If yes, then you made a terrible mistake. It's only after the escrow has confirmed payment that you will now go ahead and deal with your buyer.

He didn’t Provide ID card i requested, both of them didn’t provide ID card

Both of them went solo after I dropped the guide in the group I created for them

Anyway, I’ll pick him up and charge him to court

He will explain better there

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by fruqy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
moneytalk247:

yes the only reason i brought you into this picture is that if you were reasonable enough to understanding the chat you posted. you will know i ask you severely about the character of this person but you choose to adarmart you simply ignore me meaning you have something to hide.

You must be very dumb. How can you ask the escrow provider for the character of someone you're trying to transact with? Aren't you supposed to pay into wese90's account? Did you? Why are you trying to tanish his image here.

You're actually daft too. You paid into bulkbtc's account and you're here accusing wese90 when he clearly left instructions for you guys in the group, you went ahead and paid bulkbtc. Ode. Make this matter rest. Boss wese90, abeg leave the guy. No reply am again. He should thank GOD sey na just less than 6k he loose.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by moneytalk247: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=wese90 post=100174607]

You’re a mad man

I’ll post screenshot here[/quot

my research show that you have been dealing with this fraudster with the moniker username @bulkbtc hence he recommended you as escrow partner.

so you can't denied the fact that you didn't know the character of this person

all i need is my money back or what i paid for.

your empty threat does not hold any water and i am not afraid of any of you scammer
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by MikeMicheal(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
moneytalk247:

You are too fo*lish.
(mods forgive me, but the guy mumu grin)

You contacted a trusted escrow, but still went behind his/her back to trade with the scammer directly.
Probably trying to avoid the 500naira charges.

Your mumu too much grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by wese90(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
fruqy:

You must be very dumb. How can you ask the escrow provider for the character of someone you're trying to transact with? Aren't you supposed to pay into wese90's account? Did you? Why are you trying to tanish his image here.

You're actually daft too. You paid into bulkbtc's account and you're here accusing wese90 when he clearly left instructions for you guys in the group, you went ahead and paid bulkbtc. Ode. Make this matter rest. Boss wese90, abeg leave the guy. No reply am again. He should thank GOD sey na just less than 6k he loose.

I’ll get him arrested,

I’ll like us to go court

I received lot of calls someone was trying to tarnish my image

The message he dropped , na when I do keyword search of his name on my WhatsApp I realized he drop a diminishing messages for me privately
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by wese90(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
dominique:

He actually know what he’s doing

I circled his private message

1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by moneytalk247: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
MikeMicheal:
You are too fo*lish.
(mods forgive me, but the guy mumu grin)

You contacted a trusted escrow, but still went behind his/her back to trade with the scammer directly.
Probably trying to avoid the 500naira charges.

Your mumu too much grin grin

who is this idiot do you read to understand before you make comment
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by shalomt4321: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lmaoooo this guy is really not wise, not even one bit �� you contacted escrow to help you and now you dey call escrow scammer,. Be like say you never chop jail beans. You go chop am soon since e dey sweet you to run mouth

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by onyizee07(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
It’s very clear you’re the unreasonable one and you have an ulterior motive to tarnish @wese90 image he took years to build. Instructions were clearly stated for you to follow and you foolishly did the opposite.

Your type deserves to be taught a lesson you’ll never forget and I support @wese90 move to sue your ass for defamation. 6 months for Kirikiri no be bad idea
moneytalk247:

yes the only reason i brought you into this picture is that if you were reasonable enough to understand the chat you posted. you will know i ask you severely about the character of this person but you choose to adarmart you simply ignore me meaning you have something to hide.

1 Like

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Lamzee(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Oga search wese90 on Nairaland, then you’ll know he doesn’t know both of you.
What’s the essence of escrow when you’ll still send money to your partner Abii you think sey escrow be like vouch.

In fact, drop your conversation with the said partner

Abii person send two of una come spoil reputable name

4 Likes

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by D4donnn: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bro it’s a pity you allowed your ignorance and impatience let you make this public show of capital buffoonery and acute stupidity no offense.

From the way you sound you must be a very young boy , I’m very sorry for the 5k plus you lost but my candid advice is don’t let it push you into loosing something bigger . The said person you are accusing has done escrow for more than 100 persons here and I think only like 1% will amount to the present value of the escrow he did for you . So why will her leave the millions and settle for your subscription money , no offense .

Jejely apologize and quickly dele the the stupidity laden comments you posted here , mods forgive me . And tender a public apology .

3 Likes

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by LeonMacJames(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
This OP about to learn the lesson of his life.

Actions have consequences, none of the accusations hold any water. Yet you have the audacity to tamper with someones reputation, you obviously do not know what you're about face.
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by gidieberry(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
moneytalk247:

you think you are anonymous behind your keyboard right.. Dem ask you to calm, you dey do agídí..
No worry sebi na coconut head you get abi, store plenty water inside am oo

3 Likes

Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by MikeMicheal(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
MODERATORS close the yeye thread jare.
It is obvious they just want to damage the reputation of the escrow.
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Idboyostic(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
moneytalk247:

Says the idiotssssssss that allowed his keypad to think for him and called a LEGIT fellow fraudster for his foolishness.

I will be happy to see you get arrested and charge to court, so foolishhhh people like you that tends to damage people's name will desist from such act.
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by moneytalk247: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
fruqy:

you fool read carefully before you made comment
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by Bayokun(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
moneytalk247:

You really mess with the wrong person, be ready for the consequence of your stupidity...
Re: Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money by twinskenny(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
moneytalk247:

yes the only reason i brought you into this picture is that if you were reasonable enough to understand the chat you posted. you will know i ask you severely about the character of this person but you choose to be adarmart you simply ignore me meaning you have something to hide.

bros listen to yourself.. now do it slowly. Does it make sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Scam Called Daily Income Store/aim Global/alliance In Motion / Let Me Show You How I Earned N100,000 In A Week With Just N10,000 Business Inves / MMM- Coming Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.