Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Air Peace Flight Booking Wahala - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Flight Booking Wahala (610 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Man Jailed For Smoking On Board An Air Peace Flight / Air Peace Flight Lost A Tire While Landing At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace Flight Booking Wahala by RSAV: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Please has anyone successfully booked an Air Peace flight today?
I was debited for a return ticket from Lagos to Enugu today, yet the ticket was not issued.
Called Customer Service, the agent asked me to call back in an hour, I've been calling back since then, no response!

Moderators, pls help push forward so Air Peace management can see.
Thanks.
Re: Air Peace Flight Booking Wahala by Odetokun3(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wahala
Re: Air Peace Flight Booking Wahala by Pochettino(f): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Forget that money & if you need to travel, book another & pay again.

If you think you can do anything to a Nigerian airline, then you must be living in delusion. Nigerian airlines are accountable to nobody. They are the real mafia. Even Dangote doesn't get away with what they can.

They can cancel any flight they like, don't care if you miss an appointment, don't give a Bleep if a life is on the line, won't compensate or get you temporary shelter. Instead, they will send one well-fed, arrogant prick to speak grammar & bounce away. That's why some people lose it & beat them up @ MMIA.

I will gladly join in to beat up any domestic airline official that's being mobbed even if it doesn't concern me. Those evil bastards don't deserve mercy.

OP, if you're lucky, the best you will get is to reschedule that flight to another date or pay a token for re-booking.

If not, they have taken your money, they will not refund it and there is nothing you can do about it.

My over 200k total still dey with First Nation, Air Peace, Arik etc. Criminals!!
PS: Any mod that bans me for this comment will run mad. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Flight Booking Wahala by RSAV: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2021
I got through to Customer Service around 6am today. My payment has been confirmed and the ticket sent.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Flight Booking Wahala by AlphaStyles(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Pochettino:
Forget that money & if you need to travel, book another & pay again.

If you think you can do anything to a Nigerian airline, then you must be living in delusion. Nigerian airlines are accountable to nobody. They are the real mafia. Even Dangote doesn't get away with what they can.

They can cancel any flight they like, don't care if you miss an appointment, don't give a Bleep if a life is on the line, won't compensate or get you temporary shelter. Instead, they will send one well-fed, arrogant prick to speak grammar & bounce away. That's why some people lose it & beat them up @ MMIA.

I will gladly join in to beat up any domestic airline official that's being mobbed even if it doesn't concern me. Those evil bastards don't deserve mercy.

OP, if you're lucky, the best you will get is to reschedule that flight to another date or pay a token for re-booking.

If not, they have taken your money, they will not refund it and there is nothing you can do about it.

My over 200k total still dey with First Nation, Air Peace, Arik etc. Criminals!!
PS: Any mod that bans me for this comment will run mad. Amen.
you like war oo
Re: Air Peace Flight Booking Wahala by AlphaStyles(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
RSAV:
I got through to Customer Service around 6am today. My payment has been confirmed and the ticket sent.
Thanks.
safe flight

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Passport Data Page / Please I Need Help,how Much Will It Cost To Get Dubai Working Permits Visa / How Can Money Be Sent To TOGO Without The Use Of Western Union Nor Money Gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.