Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Proven Secret To A 7 Figure Online Business From Anywhere In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Proven Secret To A 7 Figure Online Business From Anywhere In The World (92 Views)

Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Proven Secret To A 7 Figure Online Business From Anywhere In The World by CHIGZYPAUL(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2021
2020 has been a handful.

From the coronavirus outbreak down to the compulsory lockdown of over 2 months and then the End SARS protest which led to a lot of losses of both lives and properties. (RIP to the lost souls)

However, these same unfortunate occurrences also led to the outburst of other big businesses like Cryptocurrency, eCommerce, and other online businesses.

Due to the rise of remote work and the sudden COVID 19 safety measures, the traffic to the online space increased to a record-breaking 60%within the space of 6 months.

The good news is that within that same period, I discovered an unbeatable online business model that I will like to share with you for FREE.

Here is a brief about how it all started for me.

I have always dreamt of becoming a medical doctor

But JAMB messed me up for 4 years

So, I finally decided to settle for Botany.

Everything went well in my 1st year. High grades and all.

By the second year, an incident happened that changed my life

I traveled to Lagos with a friend and we stayed with his Uncle.

His Uncle is a Medical doctor who has been working for 10 years.

This was when I saw how the life of a Nigerian medical doctor looked like.

I wasn't quite impressed with what I saw, so a lot of questions started popping up in my head.

How will Botany help me make a lot of money after school?

I did research about the average monthly income of graduates and I was floored.

I checked out most of the Botany graduates I knew of.

Most were lecturers.

Some were secondary school teachers.

And some were just doing a "get by" job

A "get by" job is the type of job you do just to survive

I didn't want to be any of that.

So, I started researching.

One day, I stumbled on a small book that contained stories of people under 30 who became millionaires doing business online

This was back in 2015 and as at then, Nigerians believed that anything that had to do with business online = yahoo

Well, I read the book and it opened me to an entirely new information.

Almost coincidentally, about 3 weeks later, someone put up a free seminar in my school about making money online.

I rushed there to attend.

That was the first time I learnt about creating little online businesses from almost nothing.

The next seminar I attended after that cost N5000 which I had to borrow.

At the end of the seminar, I didn't gain much but I got a CD full of various eBooks.

So, I started reading those eBooks on my friends' desktop computers because I didn't have one.

Those books led me to start trying various ways to make money online.

And I was doing all from this from a cybercafé.

I would finish lectures and rush off to the cybercafé to work on my various online business projects.

The problem was - they were not making me money.

By the time I was in the 400 level, I was in a lot of debt.

I was really frustrated but I didn't give up

So, one day, I decided to buy a $97 course from a US pastor who also runs an online business.

His name is Jimmy D. Brown. (you can check him out if you like)

I went through the $ 97-course word for word.

At the end, I used what I learned to set up a little online business.

Also from the cybercafé.

This business cost me a total capital of N3000.

But this time, it actually made money.

It made an average of N4000 consistently for 12 months.

I was over-excited.

You might think that wasn't a lot of money.

But I was excited because it also gave me a proven system.

A system I used to create another online business that brought in N500,000 a month

This was at a time when most of my mates were still looking for jobs.

And gradually, I started moving up from there.

In 2014, I did about N12m in sales.

That is about N1m a month just from the online business blueprint I learned from that US pastor.

The really good thing about this online business blueprint is the low capital you need to start with and the high results you can get very fast.

For instance, in Dec. 2017, I created a new online business with just N43,000 and it made about N3.8m by end of January 2018.

That is within 60 days.

Do you know of any other business that can do the same?

I guess not.

This same blueprint was what I used to start another online business that made N700k in 5 days when I wanted to travel to Brazil for the 2014 world cup.

This guaranteed blueprint has made many serious-minded Nigerians who were thrown out of jobs during the COVID 19 lockdown period overnight millionaires.

Let me cut the chase already and allow you to be the judge for yourself.

Due to popular demand,

I have gone ahead to create a step-by-step video training that explains how to set up any online business that is guaranteed to generate well over 500,000 naira for you in a month using this blueprint.

And the training is FREE:

Click here to get the training => https:///wmh4ddn5

(1) (Reply)

World Agriweek And Expo / Affiliate/referral Marketing Opportunity / Paypal Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.