Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

What Was It Like Breastfeeding As A First Time Mom? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was It Like Breastfeeding As A First Time Mom? (1924 Views)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was It Like Breastfeeding As A First Time Mom? by culf: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
thekichinboss:

Nawa ooooooo, it is well

Na so. we have to be grateful and appreciative of how God made us. We are all unique.

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like Breastfeeding As A First Time Mom? by cricifixo: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2021
What of a 32 year old baby...just asking for a friend
lilyheaven:

It’s not true, except with older babies, who are upto 1 year and above

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like Breastfeeding As A First Time Mom? by Queenslander(f): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2021
cricifixo:
lmao grin
Re: What Was It Like Breastfeeding As A First Time Mom? by thekichinboss: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2021
culf:

you're very funny. That will be wrong sha though it can be frustrating but its not the wife's fault.
we suffered ooo, before my wife's breastmilk starts flowing, there is nothing we didn't do, from palm kernel to hot water, from tom brown to palm wine, drugs to massaging, there is nothing we didn't do or apply. I never blamed her, we were in it together, I know its not her fault. I heard it's also very common with ladies that gave both through CS.
So taking the frustration on the woman is totally wrong.

#meanwhile the milk is more important to us thank to
drink tea

You are a good husband naaa, better person. Some men ehn, when I encounter them I feel like giving them knock.
Thank God the milk later came out, I can imagine how relieved your wive will be. Cos that thing can disturb person ehn.
My friend will just be crying because milk no dey, when the thing finally came, she was literally dancing
Re: What Was It Like Breastfeeding As A First Time Mom? by thekichinboss: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2021
cricifixo:

grin grin grin lol
Re: What Was It Like Breastfeeding As A First Time Mom? by thekichinboss: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2021
culf:

Na so. we have to be grateful and appreciative of how God made us. We are all unique.

True, you are right. Me I'm always grateful oooo
Re: What Was It Like Breastfeeding As A First Time Mom? by culf: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2021
thekichinboss:

True, you are right. Me I'm always grateful oooo

yes ooo, same here. please continue to be grateful so He can do more for you.
#Goodmorning

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like Breastfeeding As A First Time Mom? by culf: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2021
thekichinboss:

You are a good husband naaa, better person. Some men ehn, when I encounter them I feel like giving them knock.
Thank God the milk later came out, I can imagine how relieved your wive will be. Cos that thing can disturb person ehn.
My friend will just be crying because milk no dey, when the thing finally came, she was literally dancing

don't be deceived jare, nothing like good husband (far from it) we just dey try small small ni. Chaiii, make I dey shift before knock land for me head ooooo.
Yeah, Thank God it later came but it took time, it took a long time before it started flowing well. Not just her, we were all relieved.
Why will your friend be crying, its not her fault na. I can imagine the joy. Its well oooo, phases of life.

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like Breastfeeding As A First Time Mom? by Kimkiss: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2021
When i had my first child,no trouble with breastmilk cos it abundant and i had to block the second breast with my hand so it wont waste.but the pain while sucking chai i felt like crying but i console myself cos it a junior to labour or /agaro/to the yoruba folks.

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like Breastfeeding As A First Time Mom? by lilyheaven: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
cheesy[left][/left] grin
Leave me alone
cricifixo:
Re: What Was It Like Breastfeeding As A First Time Mom? by thekichinboss: 10:31am On Mar 29, 2021
Kimkiss:
When i had my first child,no trouble with breastmilk cos it abundant and i had to block the second breast with my hand so it wont waste.but the pain while sucking chai i felt like crying but i console myself cos it a junior to labour or /agaro/to the yoruba folks.

Yes ooo, the pain can't be compared to labour pain oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Rat Is Harassing Me In My House It's Opens My Food Pot / Finally Married / What Does A Normal Family Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.