Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time (13648 Views)

Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by EBMedia: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
"Burnaboy's Success Has To Be One Of The Most Motivational Stories Of Our Generation" - Rapper Illbliss

Nigerian rapper, Illbliss has stated on his Twitter handle that the success of Nigerian Grammy Award winner, Burnaboy should be one of the most motivational and uplifting stories of our generation which has to be studied and applied to life, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

"Beyond artistic excellence and authenticity, @burnaboy's success has to be one of the most uplifting and motivational stories of our generation. Imagine if he had given up after failing to win the first grammy. His tenacity and belief Must be studied! And then applied to life"
https://twitter.com/illBlissGoretti/status/1374757619399811077?s=20

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Henrydonland(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
I tap from the grace of burna boy.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Does he have a babymama?just asking so as to know where to place him.

4 Likes

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Henrydonland(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
Does he have a babymama?just asking so as to know where to place him.

I doubt if he has one but even if he has it may be one not like those ones spreading their seeds like farmers on the soil.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Henrydonland:

I doubt if he has one but even if he has it may be one not like those ones spreading their seeds like farmers on the soil.
That means he still got some home training, I like him for his discipline

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by ProphetAjasco: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
I see, I saw........ I see Burna Boy facing Judgement throne, I see Angel Gabriel cutting off his dreads with razor while Angel Michael is planking his yansh with 2 by 4. They are asking him "Na this thing we send you go do for the world?" What a sorry sight...... cry

So I have seen and So shall it be.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Cholls(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Henrydonland:
I tap from the grace of burna boy.
my brother tap tap

Tap in for more souce

2 Likes

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Bornsinner7: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
I think illbliss himself should first study it and apply it to his own life and career..

Meanwhile it's a good thing to always believe in yourself and not give up.. Like my man said

"like keep grinding boy your life can change in one year and when it's dark out the sun is shining somewhere"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by pocohantas(f): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
We no go rest again.

Anyway, I am a lover of Burna.

I am also rooting for Oxlade, that guy has a good sound. I pray say e no go give up.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by NwaNimo1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Jestin: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wizkid and Davido are busy bringing home more kids instead of Grammy.

4 Likes

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by PussyKing(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wizkid is most stingiest artist on earth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by lagusboyyy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
I love the never say never attitude of this guy,he was once so detested by many,yet he never gave up,he kept doing his thing.

Now,that he's winning,so many are now trying to form loyal fan.

Congratulations ODOGWU!

10 Likes

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by affable4(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lol. Not when you sing trash
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by thaoriginator: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2021

Me bloodcaat!!!

Wah dem ah say, what dem ah say??

What battybwoy Burna do is ah ABC things undecidedcry

So unu nuh come yah fi hype over a likkle Grammy suh.. Thou me ah rate di bwoy yah me nuh barmind him..

Big ya self bwoy.. buh nuh come yah fi hype like say ah only you can dweet..

4 Likes

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Don't like his song don't know why undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by omoadeleye(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
we no go breathe again

2 Likes

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
True that.

Oluwaburna all da way.

Number One AFRICAN GIANT.

Odogwu like dem MANNA.

Chop life and Enjoy the life of your head Burna.

People will always wail to good things in life.
Any negative and pessimistic are the only things that bring them happiness.
Losers always want to drag other people into their miseries in life.
Make una dey jump am pass good people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by dynicks(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lai Mohammed right now...!

Wonder why Nigerians doesn't see to the fact that it's because of the enabling environment and fatherly love buhari has given to the entire Nigerians that has made burna boy a Grammy award winner....Why are Nigerians so ungrateful....Even burna boy has failed to acknowledged us...

HIS wins should be counted as one of buhari's/Apc achievements

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Gwan2(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Yes, I’m hating.

The fact you woke up and didn’t drink sniper or kill yourself means there is at least an iota of hope in you and you still believe in yourself.

Burna boy is burna boy....you are you....allow us rest please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Bestfresh6: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Okay
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by AlphaLover: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
True words
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by design102: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Na so
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by felsunseg(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
yes, you are right. Him and Vector that year were one of those artist that I like so much. vector never really tried but Burna never gave up he soarer to the very top.
Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:
me too ooo

4 Likes

Re: Illbliss: Burnaboy's Success Should Be One Of The Most Motivationals Of Our Time by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Never give up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lord Have Mercy, Look At Those HIPS.. Top Ugandan TV Presenter (photos) / Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth / Photos From Patience Ozokwor's Son, Uche Ozokwor, Wedding In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.