Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth (13653 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Basketmouth Pose For Rare Selfie / Teju Babyface, I Go Dye , Tee-A And Basketmouth Throwback Photo / Toyin Aimakhu Release New Colourful Photos With Bovi And Rest [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by achukwunet(f): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
My sis and I went to a comedy show in California last night. We had loads of fun and felt like sharing. smiley

Nigerian comedians are totally the best. I haven't laughed that hard since forever.

11 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by chicbenita(f): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
butiful
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by Merkki(f): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nice. Very nice. Pretty girls.
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by xynerise: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ogugua grin. Na you biko. I will like to get more pics pls.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
My goodness! What is that on Basketmouth's head?? Looks like 'furo adiye'... undecided

The dude gets uglier by the day. But he is still one of the best sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by firestar(f): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ishi...pls don't kill me grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by slimyem: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
Topic should have been Ex-Miss Nairalanders with......
Nice picture though.cool

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by FunnyPikincom(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ishilove: My goodness! What is that on Basketmouth's head?? Looks like 'furo adiye'... undecided

You Mean Fowl Nyash shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by eazzzy1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
firestar: Ishi...pls don't kill me grin grin grin
tongue
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

You Mean Fowl Nyash shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Rather vulgar of you, hm??
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by babadem2much(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
habaaaaaa Basket Mouth u no go cut dat ya dada wey b lyk say na virgin grass land, u no d young oh

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by achukwunet(f): 3:19am On Jun 17, 2013
slimyem: Topic should have been Ex-Miss Nairalanders with......
Nice picture though.cool

Good point hehe.
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by achukwunet(f): 3:21am On Jun 17, 2013
eazzzy1: How much did you pay to snap with them undecided

My sister knows the promoter lol. She simply asked.
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by Francheezy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
hna hotel unu dey so? ?
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by Francheezy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
hmmm

na hotel unu dey so? ?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by Kslib(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
This will definately be on frontpage for sure.. Dont ask me why,i just know..
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nice pix. Ogugua is pretty...
Em... Ogugua, since you know I'm a good guy now (old tinz are over, new things abound), can u hook me up with ur sis. She fine die!
No trolling oo, b4 u ban me.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by psky: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2013
solidbroda: Nice pix. Ogugua is pretty...
Em... Ogugua, since you know I'm a good guy now (old tinz are over, new things abound), can u hook me up with ur sis. She fine die!
No trolling oo, b4 u ban me.

Lmao, you first start by calling her pretty, then ask for a hook-up with her sis. You think you are smart abi? grin
Anyway this is something that should be on Frontpage, considering it's one of the things that are trending.
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by PRINZELG(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2013
Basket u handsum jhor... Lol..chicken head

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by cigaricon(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2013
nice smiley
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2013
Ogugua nne, the next pisure wey i go see you, abeg make you comot ya windscreen for face. I wanna see your face without a windscreen. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2013
Ishilove: My goodness! What is that on Basketmouth's head?? Looks like 'furo adiye'... undecided

I have associated that stewpid hairstyle with failure since Brown Ideye of the super eagles messed up in the confederations cup. smh

angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by PRINZELG(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2013
Taah nt at all....wat of musa
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 05, 2013
berem: Ogugua nne, the next pisure wey i go see you, abeg make you comot ya windscreen for face. I wanna see your face without a windscreen. cheesy

Lmao. No problem.
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by 2legit2qwt: 2:58am On Jul 05, 2013
When is this gonna make the fp? On a side note, ogugua, you should bring achukwunet back for me. That your sister mhmm wink wink kiss kiss
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by spikesC(m): 3:03am On Jul 05, 2013
One does not simply snap pictures with two of the most ugliest entertainers in Nigeria...

I reserve my comment lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by 2legit2qwt: 3:06am On Jul 05, 2013
spikes C: One does not simply snap pictures with two of the most ugliest entertainers in Nigeria...

I reserve my comment lipsrsealed

Are you saying....? shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 05, 2013
One of the girls in this picture has a very nice upper body area....but there is a huge contrast between the girls and the

guys....i would remove this picture from the web so people dont think you guys are dating....
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2013
2legit2qwt: When is this gonna make the fp? On a side note, ogugua, you should bring achukwunet back for me. That your sister mhmm wink wink kiss kiss

She's not into old guys. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders With Bovi And Basketmouth by allwestafrican: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2013
grin grin, basket mouth and bovi must be proud taking piishures with my wife and sis kiss kiss
umu oma grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Utomi, Olakunle Churchill, Annie Idibia Honoured With Team Africa Awards(pic / Davido Finally Reveals Why He Had To Break Up With Chioma / Ciara Shows Off Her New ILLUMINATI 6-6-6 Fashion Line(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.