Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,256 members, 7,860,589 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

'Tale Of Zozo' On New York's Times Square Bilboard - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Tale Of Zozo' On New York's Times Square Bilboard (13125 Views)

Winners Of The Big Break Moment Africa Graduate From Del York Creative Academy / Bollywood And Nollywood Collide In A Tale Of A Big Fat Indian-nigerian Wedding / Lionheart Movie Got Reviewed By New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tale Of Zozo' On New York's Times Square Bilboard by SarkinYarki: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
They paid for ad na
Re: 'Tale Of Zozo' On New York's Times Square Bilboard by luminouz(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Edusouls:
Feminism in full gear all over the world, men are now projected in the worst of lights, movies of abuse towards women now sell like hot cake, of course in the great America devils second home after hell

I quite agree with you.

But rape is indeed traumatic for both genders,not just girls. More awareness is needed
Re: 'Tale Of Zozo' On New York's Times Square Bilboard by Adakintroy: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
It's the way of the left.

They scan the the length and breath of the whole world to find material that promotes victim hood.

They hardly recognise male attributes that contributes to social development.

Prepare for more. We in their regime.
Re: 'Tale Of Zozo' On New York's Times Square Bilboard by KingZaddy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin if no.be mumu leader wey we get,,oyinbo for dey struggle to enter this country,cuz God really bless us,,,we dey always shine anywhere we enter,,,
the Reason Why You Think You Shine Better Is Because nairaland Only Gives You News About Nigeria... Go To South Africa And See, go To Rwanda, go to Egypt... They All Shine too.

Make Una De Calm Down, nigeria Is Just Like The Others, nothing Special
Re: 'Tale Of Zozo' On New York's Times Square Bilboard by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
They actually meant "Tells of the zoo"
Re: 'Tale Of Zozo' On New York's Times Square Bilboard by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
They actually meant "Tales of the zoo"
Re: 'Tale Of Zozo' On New York's Times Square Bilboard by IgboWarlord(m): 1:15am On Mar 26, 2021
KrustyKrab:
This seems like an interesting watch!

I Love Krabby Patty.. tongue

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Re: 'Tale Of Zozo' On New York's Times Square Bilboard by KrustyKrab: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Mr krabs cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 'Tale Of Zozo' On New York's Times Square Bilboard by IgboWarlord(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
KrustyKrab:

Mr krabs cheesy grin

No bro,not Mr Krabs..Spongebob Square pants... cheesy grin
Re: 'Tale Of Zozo' On New York's Times Square Bilboard by KrustyKrab: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
IgboWarlord:

No bro,not Mr Krabs..Spongebob Square pants... cheesy grin
I know right. Just trying to be sarcastic. cheesy

Re: 'Tale Of Zozo' On New York's Times Square Bilboard by IgboWarlord(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
KrustyKrab:

I know right. Just trying to be sarcastic. cheesy

I'm sure you do..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Day 33 Photo And Videos Just For You / Favourite Movie Character(s). / Does A Perfect Nollywood Script Look Like This?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.