Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Check Out My Real Time Facebook Clone With React Js And Google Firebase - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check Out My Real Time Facebook Clone With React Js And Google Firebase (504 Views)

Confused Between Node Js And PHP / I Will Drop My Real Time React Js Facebook Clone With Google Auth And Firebase T / Who Else Loves Google Firebase Like iDo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Real Time Facebook Clone With React Js And Google Firebase by JSXyoungboy: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2021
Review my real time Facebook clone with react Js frontend and context api..

This Facebook clone has real time google authentication that will require you to sign in with your gmail.

Then U input a text and an image URL to the form and click send and it posts the real time .

The database I used was the firebase database..

The Authentication was still done on google firebase..kindly review

https://facebook-clone-5cc75.

For some reason..The Link might not work.
Just type "facebook-clone.5cc75."
Re: Check Out My Real Time Facebook Clone With React Js And Google Firebase by JSXyoungboy: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2021
A screenshot of the link to the web app .

Re: Check Out My Real Time Facebook Clone With React Js And Google Firebase by JSXyoungboy: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2021
Reviews
Re: Check Out My Real Time Facebook Clone With React Js And Google Firebase by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nice work
Re: Check Out My Real Time Facebook Clone With React Js And Google Firebase by fascia(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Clever programmer? grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My Real Time Facebook Clone With React Js And Google Firebase by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2021
fascia:
Clever programmer? grin
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Ganache Cli / Heads Up Programmers! Can You Tell The Difference? / Python Programmer For Discord Mass Mailer Bot Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.