Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) (47865 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine / COVID-19 Vaccine: I Will Not Take And Will Not Make Kogi People Guinea Pig – Yay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by johhbekeboh09: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nairalandmonika:
Wat are the effects?
shocked
Nairalandmonika:
Wat are the effects?
Sorry about that...please share
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Originalsly: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:

the vaccine is just injection so u could have immunity against the virus

Hmmm..... so this is why you took the vaccine? Where did you hear or read that the vaccine gives you immunity against the COVID-19 virus? Common sense... if the vaccine gives you immunity.... then why do you still have to follow protocols?... like wear a mask?... and keep social distance? Keep updating us let us know how well you are doing with the vaccine with very little side effects... we love to observe
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Let us know when you have the blood clots.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by obiekunie2: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
too late.
I had my reservations, I refused taking the vaccine waiting for some horror news, as I no hear anything, I had to take the vaccine

IS THIS OP STILL ALIVE ABI HIM DON KPAI BC OF THE "VACCINE' HE TOOK?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by venabili: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
atonement12:
It does not meet the USA CDC’s own definition of a vaccine,” says Dr. Steven Hotze
Dr. Steven Hotze M.D., a conservative activist and medical professional out of Houston, Texas, wants Americans to know the COVID-19 shot is not technically a “vaccine” and is actually “a dangerous, experimental gene therapy.”
“The so-called COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine at all. It’s a dangerous, experimental gene therapy,” he explains. “The Center for Disease Control, the CDC, gives the definition of the term vaccine on its website. A vaccine is a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease. Immunity is the protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without being infected.”
Continuing, the doctor says, “This so-called COVID-19 vaccine does not provide any individual who receives the vaccine with immunity to COVID-19. Nor does it prevent the spread of the disease.”
Because of this, “It does not meet the CDC’s own definition of a vaccine. That’s why it’s a deceptive trade practice, under 15 U.S. Code Section 41 of the Federal Trade Commission, for pharmaceutical companies who are producing this experimental gene therapy to claim that it’s a vaccine.”
Dr. Hotze alleges these companies, along with government health bureaucrats, are lying to the public by mislabeling the product.
The experimental gene therapy is “only designed to minimize your symptoms if you were to be infected with the COVID-19 virus.”
For those who might ask why the pharmaceutical companies would intentionally call the gene therapy treatments a “vaccine,” Dr. Hotze claims Big Pharma is attempting to shield itself “because vaccine injuries or deaths are exempted by law from any product liability lawsuits.”
With no published animal studies and no long-term human studies, individuals who are taking the experimental gene therapy “vaccines,” are basically Guinea Pigs for the scientific elite.
The Texas doctor adds, “These ‘vaccines,’ which are manufactured using cells derived from human babies that were aborted in the 1970s, should more accurately be called an experimental gene therapy. They are an untested, unproven experimental gene therapy that poses a much greater danger to your health than COVID-19 itself.”
Dr. Hotze explains how major pharma company Moderna was founded in 2010 as ModeRNA Therapeutics because they were interested in developing experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA for the treatment of various diseases.
“Moderna has never successfully developed a product for treatment of any disease prior to this,” he states. “An experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA to treat an infectious disease has never been attempted in humans, because of its failure in previous animal studies.”
The synthetic messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) experimental gene therapy has previously immune system hyper-reactions during animal testing.
Dr. Hotze warns a similar side-effect could take place in humans when they are later exposed to the same coronavirus against which they had been previously vaccinated.
The auto-immune response could set people up for a lifetime of serious inflammatory disease.
According to Dr. Hotze, when people who take the COVID shot start to get even sicker due to the mRNA therapy, anti-vaxxers and “variant strains” of the virus will be blamed.
However, since the experimental gene therapy is being labeled a “vaccine,” the companies producing these potentially harmful products are exempt from being sued for any injury caused by vaccinations

He is a known conspiracy theorist and political activist.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/03/scicheck-texas-doctor-spreads-false-claims-about-covid-19-vaccines/

You may read this too.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Exodora: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
onecoder:

There is nothing wrong with the vaccine.
Same companies produce the antibiotics and other drugs you swallow for fun.
If you have been listening to the news lately you'd know that more than dozen countries, mostly in Europe have suspended the use the vaccine over fears it may have caused some recipients to develop blood clots .
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by IamCookie(f): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
ObiaboAdoka:
l took d vaccine on 19/03/2021, i am doing fyn without any side effects. Feeling stronger each day.

At what can an individual take the vaccine ? Can kids below age 10 take the vaccine ? Anyone that has this info should share ,please.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Trustedpronet: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

What is risky about taking a vaccine?

Go and ask people that ban the vaccine!

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Bodydiialect57: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
optionalY09:

I do less psychologically challenging job to get by.

It is well with you in Jesus Christ name. Amen
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by buddwizer: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
averageguy:
I'm in the line for my state to get it.

But after being in line now for over 2 months, I am just as worried about finally getting to the front of the line and then somebody gives me AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson with their 70% effectiveness.

I'll probably still accept it, but will first complain and ask for other options cheesy
Actually Johnson and Johnson is currently the best of them out right now. It's effective against most of the new variants compared to Moderna and Pfizer.
And again, you probably don't understand he concept of this efficacy completely. Do you know that even the annual flu shot is most time not even up to 50% effective.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by averageguy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
buddwizer:

Actually Johnson and Johnson is currently the best of them out right now. It's effective against most of the new variants compared to Moderna and Pfizer.
And again, you probably don't understand he concept of this efficacy completely. Do you know that even the annual flu shot is most time not even up to 50% effective.

lol I'm not sure how serious you are right now, but I was just making a joke oh. I mentioned that I will receive any vaccine that's available and I also had the emoji at the end of my message . If the FDA says it's fine, I'm using because as you noted, you're right and I don't have an intricate knowledge of the subject. That's why we rely on doctors and the increasing number of studies becoming available to us.

At this point after holding off on my travel plans, I just want to be able to visit other countries without worrying about possibly being required to quarantine.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
venabili:

He is a known conspiracy theorist and political activist.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/03/scicheck-texas-doctor-spreads-false-claims-about-covid-19-vaccines/

You may read this too.
Does being a conspiracy theorists according to MSM propaganda media make their points untrue?-Can you disprove the points raised?

Is being a political activist, not supporting the left, now a scientific crime?

What about the point made by the CDC that technically, it doesn't qualify as a vaccine-,Are the seasoned personnels there stupid?

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by venabili: 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
atonement12:
Does being a conspiracy theorists according to MSM propaganda media make their points untrue?-Can you disprove the points raised?

Is being a political activist, not supporting the left, now a scientific crime?

What about the point made by the CDC that technically, it doesn't qualify as a vaccine-,Are the seasoned personnels there stupid?

So why did the CDC itself voted to authorize the vaccine as ok for Americans?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/28/covid-vaccines-us-anthony-fauci

The American leading expert on infectious disease and a presidential appointee, Dr Anthony Fauci has also supported the widespread use of the vaccine.

Now can you prove that their approval was wrong? Are there clinical evidence yet that the vaccine has a significantly higher adverse effect rate than other medications? All medications have side effect depending on the body composition of the user(simple case in point, itching from chloroquine)

I have no heard of any significant mortality from the use of the vaccines either. Until those are available, this doctor's submission remains conjectures.

Anyway, he provided no data or clinical evidence of test he carried out to reach such conlusions. I think they call such hypothesis in sciences
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by atonement12: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2021
venabili:

So why did the CDC itself voted to authorize the vaccine as ok for Americans?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/28/covid-vaccines-us-anthony-fauci

The American leading expert on infectious disease and a presidential appointee, Dr Anthony Fauci has also supported the widespread use of the vaccine.

Now can you prove that their approval was wrong? Are there clinical evidence yet that the vaccine has a significantly higher adverse effect rate than other medications? All medications have side effect depending on the body composition of the user(simple case in point, itching from chloroquine)

I have no heard of any significant mortality from the use of the vaccines either. Until those are available, this doctor's submission remains conjectures.

Anyway, he provided no data or clinical evidence of test he carried out to reach such conlusions. I think they call such hypothesis in sciences
You make me laugh!,smiley When I have a little more time on my hands, I'll give you bit of history of the technology of these therapy, and a brief biography of Fauci himself cheesy
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Heffalump(m): 12:40am On Mar 28, 2021
atonement12:
It does not meet the USA CDC’s own definition of a vaccine,” says Dr. Steven Hotze
Dr. Steven Hotze M.D., a conservative activist and medical professional out of Houston, Texas, wants Americans to know the COVID-19 shot is not technically a “vaccine” and is actually “a dangerous, experimental gene therapy.”
“The so-called COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine at all. It’s a dangerous, experimental gene therapy,” he explains. “The Center for Disease Control, the CDC, gives the definition of the term vaccine on its website. A vaccine is a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease. Immunity is the protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without being infected.”
Continuing, the doctor says, “This so-called COVID-19 vaccine does not provide any individual who receives the vaccine with immunity to COVID-19. Nor does it prevent the spread of the disease.”
Because of this, “It does not meet the CDC’s own definition of a vaccine. That’s why it’s a deceptive trade practice, under 15 U.S. Code Section 41 of the Federal Trade Commission, for pharmaceutical companies who are producing this experimental gene therapy to claim that it’s a vaccine.”
Dr. Hotze alleges these companies, along with government health bureaucrats, are lying to the public by mislabeling the product.
The experimental gene therapy is “only designed to minimize your symptoms if you were to be infected with the COVID-19 virus.”
For those who might ask why the pharmaceutical companies would intentionally call the gene therapy treatments a “vaccine,” Dr. Hotze claims Big Pharma is attempting to shield itself “because vaccine injuries or deaths are exempted by law from any product liability lawsuits.”
With no published animal studies and no long-term human studies, individuals who are taking the experimental gene therapy “vaccines,” are basically Guinea Pigs for the scientific elite.
The Texas doctor adds, “These ‘vaccines,’ which are manufactured using cells derived from human babies that were aborted in the 1970s, should more accurately be called an experimental gene therapy. They are an untested, unproven experimental gene therapy that poses a much greater danger to your health than COVID-19 itself.”
Dr. Hotze explains how major pharma company Moderna was founded in 2010 as ModeRNA Therapeutics because they were interested in developing experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA for the treatment of various diseases.
“Moderna has never successfully developed a product for treatment of any disease prior to this,” he states. “An experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA to treat an infectious disease has never been attempted in humans, because of its failure in previous animal studies.”
The synthetic messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) experimental gene therapy has previously immune system hyper-reactions during animal testing.
Dr. Hotze warns a similar side-effect could take place in humans when they are later exposed to the same coronavirus against which they had been previously vaccinated.
The auto-immune response could set people up for a lifetime of serious inflammatory disease.
According to Dr. Hotze, when people who take the COVID shot start to get even sicker due to the mRNA therapy, anti-vaxxers and “variant strains” of the virus will be blamed.
However, since the experimental gene therapy is being labeled a “vaccine,” the companies producing these potentially harmful products are exempt from being sued for any injury caused by vaccinations

Education is light. Use your brain. Don't allow conspiracy theories damage your brain. I've read and seen the video of this write-up you posted up there several times.

One simple test for you: If what is posited in that write-up has any element of truth, can you provide the statistics of those that have gone down in the USA since they started the vaccination last year?

Rather, the US has gotten fantastic results ever since they started vaccination compared to the dark days Americans were dying in droves and thousands. Very soon, these guys will be out of the woods. Currently, Bussinesses and offices are reopening in the States, courtesy of vaccination. The same Houston in your theory, just staged a ceremony publicly whereby community people came out to burn their face masks, signifying the end of the pandemic in Houston! Yes, the dreaded vaccines are actually doing great magic in the US and other places.

Ofcourse, no vaccine is 100%, but however, there can be improvement to correct any anomaly. We all prayed for vaccines. Now God has given us and the devil is using fake theories from fellow men without any proof but imaginative thinking to disprove it. One thing I know is that, you can never satisfy anyone, white or black. Man is a complex being and very tough to control!! Would you rather be happy if there is general life standstill globally just as we have witnessed last year, all because of a pandemic? That we are lucky in Africa compared to the rest of the world doesn't make the virus a lesser evil.

My advice for you: Don't listen to those hearsay but use your education and God-given analytical sense of judgement to make an informed decision. Don't be spoon-fed with lies because it might be too late when you realised.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Divine202: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kondomatic:
Nah, not taking anything until I get my own palliative
grin
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by delpee(f): 6:56am On Apr 06, 2021
scopusng:

I have been having serious fever ever since I took mine.

I empathise with you on that. Hope you're fine now.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by sonymax16(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
richmond500:
I took the vaccine on this arm, if there is any problem, I'll update with pictures and evidence.
I just hope there wont be side effect to this vaccine.

Modified
I am 0+, AA, my sugar level is a bit high, my blood pressure is very low and i have never reacted to any drug, just incase u feel anything, we may be different

op we never see ur update since.How are u feeling now?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2021
Ladycewhy:
If after taking the vaccine, people still have to use nose mask and practice social distancing ,then I don't see the need for this human experiment.

Honestly ,I would rather take my chances with coronavirus than this chemical that we don't know the long term effects. Who knows why the manufacturers are being exempted from any consequences that may arise after taking the vaccine.
Do you know what vaccine is at all?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by codedprince20(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2021
Abeg where OP dey o.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Foyekemi Ikyaato First Black, Youngest Doctor To Open An Emergency Room In Texas / Anambra Lockdown: What Kwata Junction Awka Looked Like Yesterday Evening (Pix) / 307 New COVID-19 Cases, 151 Discharged And 14 Deaths On May 31 - (1300 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.