Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life (60883 Views)

AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Elizkid: 2:42pm On May 02, 2023
My Fiancé called last night and said she wanted to die. She wouldn’t tell me what the problem was.

I got angry and told her to get off the phone if she couldn’t say what her problem was. She said she’s in trouble and would kill herself.

Her sister broke the news to me morning. I’m so down. I should have calmed her down. I should have been patient and listened to her.

But I was just angry because she didn’t say anything on time. My friend even spoke to her on phone and told her to tell him what the issue was and that she’s causing unrest for everyone. I feel so guilty. I’m down

You didn’t have to take your own life, babe.

I heard it has to do with an issue she has with her family. I need words to calm me down right now. I’ve not been myself.

19 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Zonefree(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2023
Life is like Owambe, when you're drunk and tired you go home.

269 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Vinnie2000(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2023
OP, how did she die?

She took Sniper or what? 🤔

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Elizkid: 2:48pm On May 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, how she did she?

She took Sniper or what? 🤔

She took something but it’s not sniper. I don’t know what it is.

I’ve only spoken with the mum and sister today. I’ve not been able to touch down there myself.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Vinnie2000(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2023
Elizkid:

She took something but it’s not sniper. I don’t know what it is.

I’ve only spoken with the mum and sister today. I’ve not been able to touch down there myself.

So sorry for loss.

This Life, Many have Personal issues they are Battling with.😒

Dat's why you see some so AGGRESSIVE and PESSIMISTIC about life. undecided

Once again, take heart. smiley

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Elizkid: 3:09pm On May 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

So sorry for loss.

This Life, Many have Personal issues they are Battling with.😒

Dat's why you see some so AGGRESSIVE and PESSIMISTIC about life. undecided

Once again, take heart. smiley

Thank you

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by helinues: 3:17pm On May 02, 2023
You are not an attentive bf. I am not blaming you for her death, but you could have pay more attention.

Sorry for the lose

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Templee333(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2023
How old is\was she?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Elizkid: 4:25pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:
Speedy you are not an attentive bf. I am not blaming you for her death, but you could have pay more attention.

Sorry for the lose

I was attentive and kept asking. She wouldn’t spill, so I got angry and asked my friend to talk to her.

I didn’t know it’d get to this

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Elizkid: 4:25pm On May 02, 2023
Templee333:
How old is\was she?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 02, 2023
Very sad. cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Ginaz(f): 4:48pm On May 02, 2023
what was the problem she had with her family that got her so upset to the extent of ending her life? sad

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by marlow1962(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2023
Anyone can go bro, she's went home by herself.
she's gone, move to the next one.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Templee333(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2023
Elizkid:

suicide isn't something that happens over night. She surely had gone through something for many years that others do not understand. Nobody cares until you are gone. There's nothing bad about it anyway, it's what it is. She's gone and the world continues.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by 22o62021: 6:31pm On May 02, 2023
I have nothing to say

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by nerdfrost(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2023
Sorry for your loss bro but it's not your fault

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Wizywiz(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2023
@op take heart too... suicide is never an option too no matter the challenge...it's well...God please help us remove every suicidal thoughts

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by logicalhumour: 7:39pm On May 02, 2023
Congrats to her. She had the guts to do the very thing nearly all humans pusșy away from. Mad respect to anyone who can take their own life! Overcoming that fear of the unknown isn't easy.

The reality is that even the one who loved her the most would move on and someday (very soon) start laughing with friends again. Na so life be. We just come to Eat, Grow, born pikin, and Die. We do not even know why we do this... We are useless containers.

"Only the living receive pain." grin
She was smart enough to understand that phrase in a deeper level.

144 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by owiko(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2023
I don't judge suicide victims, that's not to say I'm an advocate of same. Not everyone's heart is big enough to accommodate too many burdens. May God forgive her shortcomings, and find pleasure in her soul.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by seunmohmoh(f): 7:48pm On May 02, 2023
Even tho the thoughts occurs, I don't think I can ever end my own life.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by falcon01: 8:08pm On May 02, 2023
That's selfish

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Templee333(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2023
owiko:
I don't judge suicide victims, that's not to say I'm an advocate of same. Not everyone's heart is big enough to accommodate too many burdens. May God forgive her shortcomings, and find pleasure in her soul.
But why exactly does she need forgiveness?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by fyzaila: 9:01pm On May 02, 2023
This is sad and not a good thing to do at all. What kind of problem was she into that has to result to suiside? Op you as her boyfriend or potential husband should have paid more attention and be observant to know what she was going through.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by owiko(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2023
Templee333:
But why exactly does she need forgiveness?
I believe she was overwhelmed by her emotions. My brother, depression is real and not everyone can handle some of these things in the best possible ways. She was just 23, my heart feels for her.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Crucialgem(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2023
Suicide is never and would never be an option whatever you are facing someone out there is facing the double if problem doesn't make you why shoild it mar you. She is going to face worse where she is going for taking a life she can't create

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Fearjah: 9:41pm On May 02, 2023
Let me engage in the act of prediction.

Possible cause of her suicide is:

money matter? No

Her Nude or sex pics videos? Likely

Incest or rape by relatives? Likely

Sorry for the loss.

If the family really tell you the truth, try update us. Take heart.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Sucre6: 9:45pm On May 02, 2023
You claim she is your girlfriend yet u weren't sensitive enough, if truly she's your girlfriend u should have noticed that from the way she spoke that something was definitely up, so u calm her down and get to know what the issue was, any small thing u don vex, u could have averted her death u know, yes I want u to really blame your self, u bleeped up.

Not even talking about my girlfriend, a friend of mine called me one day and was sounding funny, the dude told me that he's done, he's leaving this night, I didn't quite understand what he meant at first but I decided to equire more, he was withholding information, I had to call people around to go check on him, they rushed and saw the guy, laying lifeless on the tiles inside his room, he took snipper already, they force two bottle of red oil down his throat and rushed him to the hospital, thank God he was saved,

Turns out dude was owing plenty lapo and online loans, we gathered money and cleared the bill even before he is discharged from the hospital, dude is happily married now and doing very well financially, thats what friends should be all about, you should be sensitive and observant, it very important

285 Likes 38 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 02, 2023
Another toxic family has taken the life of an innocent young woman.

Guys if you're from a toxic family, find a way to leave that house and cut ties with them.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by spencekat(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Even tho the thoughts occurs, I don't think I can ever end my own life.
It starts from thoughts o

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Templee333(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2023
Samantha124:
Another toxic family has taken the life of an innocent young woman.

Guys if you're from a toxic family, find a way to leave that house and cut ties with them.
Well spoken

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Templee333(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2023
Sucre6 @ i'm sure nobody would have helped him repay the loan if he didn't drink the poison. Also, after the incident some people went back to ask for the money they gave him. The lesson is: when you are alive humans do everything to make your life uncomfortable, but when you want to die they do everything to bring you back to continue your miserable life. We are humans, we love to suffer.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Octopusssy(f): 10:18pm On May 02, 2023
Elizkid:

What problem did she have that she will do something so drastic??!

We need to be sensitive to those we claim to love. You were too wrapped up in your own world to realise she was walking down the path of Golgotha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS / HIV Cure Finally Here ? Scientists Make Remarkable Breakthrough ! / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.