Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded (39065 Views)

Another Set of BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Passengers Injured (photos) / Many Injured As BRT Buses Collide In Lagos / Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Movieguru(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
Not good
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
Old trains
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by lekki1444: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
hmmm
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by MeekySmudger(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Spending123:

Forget it cos my name is already written in the book of life. You always do as if we on Nairaland nah devil we the serve.
,...I swear,...him comments no dey make sense at all,...And I sure sey him name no dey book of life so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by networkgenuis: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
AustineCJ:
I updated my iphone11 to latest ios version 14.4.1 and the phone keeps restarting. some say its a battery problem since my ba3 health is 85% while others said its the updating not suiting the phone, that the next ios version will correct it. please any idea fam ?

Was the update OTA or you used iTunes?
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Urban9aira: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
buhari
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by PigTormentor: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
[[s]quote author=Ifesinachi22 post=100231205]Why are Fulani people AFRAID of Self Governance?

If Fulani are AFRAID of Independence of their own, why do they want to rule other people?[/quote][/s]

Why are delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys always post trash all over place.

Why are IPIG retards scared to leave Lagos and SW?
Scared to move back to their evil jungle.
If you really want out of Nigeria, your first move should logically be moving back to your so called Biafuro then tell everyone to leave you alone. But in reality you want to live on other people's land while crying at the same time that you want to be left alone.

Very illogical and senseless.
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by SarkinYarki: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Egypt under attack ...first Suez canal closed by oil cartels and nownthis
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by AustineCJ: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
networkgenuis:

Was the update OTA or you used iTunes?
really don't know what the guy used to update the phone ..... but he has tried to restore the phone through iTunes and resetting it but the issue still persist.
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by hmohammed(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Urban9aira:
buhari

oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by relicng: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
How come?
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by networkgenuis: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
AustineCJ:
really don't know what the guy used to update the phone ..... but he has tried to restore the phone through iTunes and resetting it but the issue still persist.

When your phone restarts, do you notice that the phone is slower than usual when operating it?
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Urban9aira: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
The people named Mohammed no dey ever disappoint
hmohammed:

oloriburuku
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Why are they behaving like nigeria
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Minjim: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Human error.
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by OgideAgu: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
RIP

Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by benzene00: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Egypt under attack ...first Suez canal closed by oil cartels and nownthis
Imbécile
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Cj4charles(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
This one Egypt has been on bad news lately hope all is well
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Bahamas95(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Since they know they ain't capable of maintaining the equipments why endangering peoples lives?

Africa just tire me.

Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by wink2015(m): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
BUHARI THAT IS USING NEPOTISM AND ETHNIC BIGOTRY TO BUILD RAILWAY LINES IN NIGERIA SHOULD SEND EXPERT FROM NIGERIA TO GO AND STUDY THE LIKELY CAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT TO FORESTAL AN OCCURRENCE IN NIGERIA.

Egyptian railway experience should be a thing to study so that the Nigerian authority can safeguard Nigeria from such tragedy.
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by SarkinYarki: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
benzene00:

Imbécile

Some things are beyond your brain grade simp ...Oya move on and go save for another 2008 corrolla
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Lamasta(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Train accident is very very deadly, RIP to the dead ones and speedy recovery to the injured
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by PotatoSalad(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Uprightness100:
Condolences to the Families of the Dead!

The Nation of Egypt being hit back to back.
These are part of strange things we are talking about hitting the Nations of the Earth.
Let's quit Pretending like things are normal.
Let's Live Prepared!
Like Play! Like Play the Trumpet will Blast , Millions will vanish all over and the world will be thrown into Full blown Confusion
Oshey thanos snap.
Efulefu
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by skinny419(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Uprightness100:

When the Greatest Event hits! You will wish you had listened and not rested!
It's like a Joke now, but it will Happen!
Tanki u very much but bfor u blow that triumphant just let me buy my benz first cos i cant come n kill myself by myself.
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Bmaster(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
wink2015:
BUHARI THAT IS USING NEPOTISM AND ETHNIC BIGOTRY TO BUILD RAILWAY LINES IN NIGERIA SHOULD SEND EXPERT FROM NIGERIA TO GO AND STUDY THE LIKELY CAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT TO FORESTAL AN OCCURRENCE IN NIGERIA.

Egyptian railway experience should be a thing to study so that the Nigerian authority can safeguard Nigeria from such tragedy.
good suggestion though it doesn't concern a local man like me.

Wetin I dey go find for train kwanu
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by skinny419(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Urban9aira:
buhari
Buhari kee u there
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by GENES11S: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
AustineCJ:
I updated my iphone11 to latest ios version 14.4.1 and the phone keeps restarting. some say its a battery problem since my ba3 health is 85% while others said its the updating not suiting the phone, that the next ios version will correct it. please any idea fam ?

That's one of the risk of updating phone os. I doubt if it is battery problem.

Something as little as a "little disturbance" while updating can cause the phone to start acting drama. This disturbance might be a slight 5sec network failure during update or app cache memory failed to clear during update.

To fix this error you can try two things.
1. Force restart your phone

2. If force restarting doesn't help then you will need to "format the phone".

Waiting for the next os update isn't bad if the release date isn't to far
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by deavicky(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
What is happening in Egypt lately.
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by pepperdemzombie: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
No be dem carry ship wen dey collide come yesterday?
Today na train. E kpele o.
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by justicenms1: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
AustineCJ:
take it back to your previous os
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by AustineCJ: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
justicenms1:
take it back to your previous os
i cant downgrade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies In Car Accident 6 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. / Discover The Magic Of East Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.