Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate (3688 Views)

2 Fenced Plots @ Goodnews Estate Ogombo Off Tera Anex Ajah C/o Pics / Beautiful Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya, Ajah For 25m Asking / 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by Pelican(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2007
WE HAVE A 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR SALE IN OGOMBO , OFF ABRAHAM ADESANYA. OGOMBO IS THE ROAD TO AHEAD PASSING IN FRONT OF THE PRESENT ABRAHAM ADESANYA MAIN GATE.

THE MASTER BEDROOM IS EN SUITE, WHILE THE OTHER 2 ROOMS SHARE TOILET AND BATHROOM.
ITS ON A FULL PIECE OF LAND, BUT ONLY A PART HAS BEEN USED.
95% COMPLETED: ROOFING, CEILING, PLASTERING, BURGLARY, ELECTRICAL WIRING, SEPTIC TANK. BUT YET TO DO THE FINISHING OF THE FLOOR AND FIX THE SANITARY WARES. (Granite used all through from the foundatiion to finishing)

PRICE: N3.4m ono.  It is a give away. The owner needs the fund for urgent matter!!

Call or text Lawrence on 08034077205, Tonia on 01-8739771 . Or text tempore07@yahoo.com

You want to see the pictures? Send you email address!!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PATRONAGE AND CARE!!!!
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by Pelican(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2007
For all those who called requesting for the pictures, I could not download them because of the limited space allowed.
However you get them as soon as you send me your email address.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by omotofine(f): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2007
please wheres abraham adesanya estate, also send pic to lanrho2000@yahoo.com
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by Pelican(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2007
Omotofine,

Ogombo is on Lekki axis of Lagos State. You need to turn off the highway by Abraham Adesanya Estate, passing in front of the present main gate.
The village is less than 10mins drive from the highway, because part of the road has only been graded but abandoned. When completed it will take less than 3mins.

The property is on a full plot of land and a corner piece. Only half the land has been used. It is part of the Ogombo village itself, thus enjoys the title of the village land.

The house was built for private use, but events of life has made it necessary that it be sold.

Ordinarily, it is most certainly a very good buy at N4m, but its going for only N3.4m ONO.
Make up your mind and but this and you will forever be happy you took this decision. Value of land and property will likely experience 60-100% appreciation as soon as the road is completed.

Wish you the best!!!
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by hollirigth(m): 2:54am On Jul 28, 2007
Pelican, Plz send picture of the house and surrounding area to
hollirigth@yahoo.com.
I am interested, by the way what is ono? we use obo here in the states, does it mea the same thing?
Tx
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by st1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2007
Pelican
Pls send in the pix to my email:

stevenkola1@yahoo.com
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by Ibrotawa: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2007
Pls can u send d pic of the bungalow 2 me .Email -ibfamk@yahoo.Com. Waiting 4 u.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by iamtheman(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2007
Send me al the specifications and pictures too.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by nipalm(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2008
Hi Pelican, is this property still up for sale?
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by dpresident(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2008
Pelican if this property is still up for sale, send me a the pix at talk2dpresident@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by megastu(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2008
What is the title deed of this property,

Musa
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by megastu(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2009
has this property been sold?
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by skynylaw: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
;d
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by moneyluv: 2:08am On Nov 12, 2009
send pictures to tim_alex@hotmail.co.uk.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by Pappyman: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2009
I just sent you a text now.Pls send the pics ASAP.
Thanks
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by Okemm(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2010
I am interested so do send me the pix on my email address:decenttheo@aol.co.uk

Theo
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by IykeD(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2010
Have u peeps bothered to check the date the OP made this post?
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by eros(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2010
Still on the matter.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by oriental01(f): 3:07pm On May 17, 2010
Hello,

Kindly send pictures to mechakalu@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya Estate by Pelican(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS PROPOSAL IS CLOSED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE AND CONCERN. GOD  BLESS YOU ALL IN WHATEVER YOU LAY YOUR HANDS UPON THAT IS GOOD.!!!![/b][/size][/size][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Is Real Estate Still A Good Investment In 9ja? / Three Stunning Hillside 4-bedroom Bungalow Plots In Abuja...4.6m,4.8m,5.6m(Pics) / Is Ijokodo In Sango,ibadan? Or Where Is It Located

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.