Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo (48136 Views)

I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) / I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by Despirado121(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Popular comedian I Go Dye on Friday shared a 26-year-old throwback picture of himself and colleague I Go Save together, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post, the comedian shared the picture with the caption in Pidgin:
“If some people show you d road when dem pass tak reach where dem they today, fear nor go let some of una pass dat road. but I thank God and pray make you reach where you plan to be.#1995 @igosave.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM36re3nFyw/?igshid=oeotteb2sh6m

Shortly after, I Go Save also reposted the picture on his Instagram page.

He wrote:
“If you know the hurdles and hustle of some people; you will never pray for them to fail! God bless our hustles @igodye_ 1995.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM4MdfApKwa/?igshid=14wwc8axpv93b

The two comedians met at Essi College in Warri, Delta State where together they started presenting mock news on Delta Broadcasting Service in 1994, as they addressed several issues affecting the society.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by Bornsinner7: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
"Believe in God like the sun up in the sky.. see science can tell us how but they can't tell us why.. I've seen a baby cry and seconds later she laughed.. the beauty of life the pain never last"

The hustle is real..

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by habsydiamond(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Money good mehn!!!! Poverty die die die

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Despirado121:
Popular comedian I Go Dye on Friday shared a 26-year-old throwback picture of himself and colleague I Go Save together, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post, the comedian shared the picture with the caption in Pidgin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM36re3nFyw/?igshid=oeotteb2sh6m

Shortly after, I Go Save also reposted the picture on his Instagram page.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM4MdfApKwa/?igshid=14wwc8axpv93b

The two comedians met at Essi College in Warri, Delta State where together they started presenting mock news on Delta Broadcasting Service in 1994, as they addressed several issues affecting the society.

Lalasticlala

Omo e be things. See that guy face like thug.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by illicit(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
The Lord is good....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by egopersonified(f): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Op how can ordinary 1995 be 26 years ago?

To all the people quoting me, I meant 1995 feels like a few years ago but it's actually 26 years ago. Make una dey try read in-between the lines.

19 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
I go die from 1995 up till now didn't change.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by SavageResponse(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
See his neck like the one of an ostrich grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by slawormiir: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Huzzle ooo

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by Bornsinner7: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
I hope the guy above read what the guy above him wrote

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by ena5four(m): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
CapsLock
Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by ArticleBeast: 12:00am On Mar 27, 2021
egopersonified:
E shock you abi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by Lordswazz(m): 1:47am On Mar 27, 2021
Them know themselves reach home. E go be that time dem share the names "Save" and "Die" give each other.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by unamamatoto: 3:29am On Mar 27, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I hope the guy above read what the guy above him wrote
lol

8 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by beautyhd: 6:53am On Mar 27, 2021
They have come a long way
Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by GreaterFuture3: 7:19am On Mar 27, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Omo e be things. See that guy face like thug.
I go Save's Race was still okay, but "I Go Die", well he naturally looks strong faced, even though it is milder in this picture cos they were younglings
Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by bigjackass: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2021
egopersonified:
dey there
Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by ReneJay(f): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2021
I was just two years old.wow

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by FishLaps: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2021
egopersonified:

Stop Smoking Weed , you no go hear ....

You go enter Village meeting ask your PAPA WHY HE COME LATE

6 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2021
those days of little beninging abi beginning which one is correct
Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by unamamatoto: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
those days of little beninging abi beginning which one is correct
"in the beninging" is correct

8 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by Elvis2kay: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2021
See him neck like ostrich own.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by Marvieduke(f): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2021
What a life journey for both of them, but their names na comedy too I go die and I go save so hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2021
Wow!!!

shocked shocked shocked

Do not despise the days of little beginning.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by aj1bola: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2021
Thank God for the transformation......
Re: Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo by Otaiky(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2021
Emikene wareyi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Headies Red Carpet [PICS] / Wizkid Wears Mask To Davido's #30BillionGang Concert In UK (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.