Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How to stop using Skineal and Funbact-A. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How to stop using Skineal and Funbact-A. (2938 Views)

Funbact A Lightened My Face A Bit And Now I Need Advice On What To Do / Why You Should Never Use Skineal Or Funbact A On Your Skin. / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to stop using Skineal and Funbact-A. by SaintDaniels(f): 6:03am On Mar 27, 2021
Funbact-A and skineal works for various skin condition and infections. But its not to be use for clearing pimples for a long period of time.

If used for long. It stop working after sometime and it becomes hard to stop.

If not used for a period of 3-5 days. Your face begins to itch and rashes begins to fill your face. And you will have to use the cream again. Which will damage ur face skin on the long run.

Click the link below to watch the video on my YouTube channel on how to stop funbact-A and Skineal without have itching face and rash and be free from pimples.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3CT78mk038uz-qKDQ8Eelg?sub_confirmation=1

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 17 2022 In Nigeria / Fasting Cures Disease / Catfish Has Bad Fats, Try Mackerel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.