Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (21647 Views)

Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Benega9(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
make una just relax..una don come be say una don come,no going back...una body go pepper una
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tit(f): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wetin be stepson vs son-in-law

They should check what happened bto the late husband too.
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tit(f): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wetin be stepson vs son-in-law?

They should check what happened bto the late husband too.

1 Like

Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Toearn: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
tammie24:

Ugly people with ugly mind

Ill-mannered too
now I see the reason why your family chased you out the family, because you're so wicked to the call that you're prostitute. just thank your God,your dad hasn't used you for money rituals, nonsense, don't quote me again , before I declare thunder to strike your wicked Toto wey you dey use initiate boys for your witchcrafts world . idiot
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tammie24: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dickson178:
now I see the reason why your family chased you out the family, because you're so wicked to the call that you're prostitute. just thank your God,your dad hasn't used you for money rituals, nonsense, don't quote me again , before I declare thunder to strike your wicked Toto wey you dey use initiate boys for your witchcrafts world . idiot
no worry... E remain small...
You go soon enter market cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dan809: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
let them be sentence to life in prison with hard labour
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Liberty33: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
May God have mercy and heal our land of these evil committed daily
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
I am sure she is responsible for her husband's death. Husband number one target, step children number 2 targets. Then she will balance and collect everything. It happens all the time and history keeps repeating itself, pipo no wan learn life lesson.

1 Like

Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
One really need to be careful and prayerful in this wicked world we found ourselves.

Trust no one except God and seek for his protection always.

Some human beings are worst than the devil.

RIP young one.
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
This are the daughters of Jezebel I'm warning people about
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by belcom10(m): 7:04am On Mar 28, 2021
Hmmm, The heart of man is wicked.
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nYnYn: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2021
angry6
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nYnYn: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2021
[right][/right] cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arraigned For Using Female Facebook Account For N1.5 Million Fraud(photo) / Soldiers Foil Armed Robbery Attack In Zamfara, Capture One (photos) / Have You Been Hypnotized Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.