Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Goatti Investments - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Goatti Investments (885 Views)

Goatti Investment / Scammed By Goatti? Let's Talk / Is GOATTI Company Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goatti Investments by Msjacy: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi Nairalanders,
I made a post last week about Goatti being a scam. I went as far a attaching the CEO'S pictures and that of his innocent family. I admit i went too far but it was necessitated by their lack of communication and the frustration i was at that moment. The good thing is my concern has now been addressed by them and a lot was explained to me clearly which as human i understand. I will however use this opportunity to retract my statement of them being scammers. I want to believe that someone who want to scam you will not put a lot of information about himself and that of his family members out there for easy access by the public. I think their only problem is not really communicating well with their investors. If you have been paid by this agro firm,please always come here (if you are a member) to at least share the news,this will help many to have hope of payment someday.I equally suggested it to them to publish the names of people they have paid so far as to debunk some of the assertions about them out there. I am not writing this because of any influence rather, i chose to understand and believe what the guy told me when we spoke earlier today. I will also keep updating you if there's any change on their promises.
Thanks.
Re: Goatti Investments by PerfectMatchNG: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2021
They are not a scam, invest more in other agritech too

Next time ensure are regulated by SEC
Re: Goatti Investments by oyigah(m): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2021
Close your mouth if you don't have any solution to profer.
PerfectMatchNG:

1 Like

Re: Goatti Investments by PerfectMatchNG: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2021
oyigah:
Yes sir.
Re: Goatti Investments by Lexusgs430: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2021
Msjacy:
Good morning nairanders, I invested the sum of 300k into Goatti invest which was supposed to mature on December 2. Up until now I have not been able to get shishi out of the investment. The worst thing is that they don’t pick their calls nor respond to WhatsApp chat. I want to visit their office, has anyone been there? They have two addresses and I want to know which one to visit. Please if you have visited theret office kindly tell me which one and the address. I know one is at Egbeda and one at marwa lekki, I just want to know which one to visit. Thanks

Your answer is somewhere in this thread...........

https://www.nairaland.com/5358517/digital-agriculture-investment-platforms-options/592
Re: Goatti Investments by Msjacy: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2021
PerfectMatchNG:

So why would they not pay up after almost four months due dates? I should invest in more agrictech?
You must be an agent. May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Goatti Investments by PerfectMatchNG: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2021
Msjacy:

So why would they not pay up after almost four months due dates? I should invest in more agrictech?
You must be an agent. May God forgive you.
Lol! I am not an agent, you invested in some thing you don't understand or have regulations.
Re: Goatti Investments by Msjacy: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=PerfectMatchNG post=100252270]Lol! I am not an agent, you invested in some thing you don't understand or have regulations.[/qu

If you are not an agent, then you are petty and a potential fraud too.There are lots of genuine agro investments out there,that some chose to be unfortunate is not my problem. I’m not the only one who fell victim to these people, for you to make this a joke and a blame game is quite insensitive of you. Please if you can’t help kindly mind your business!

1 Like

Re: Goatti Investments by PerfectMatchNG: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=Msjacy post=100252524][/quote]Please visit the one at Egbeda and invest in 40@% pig farm they currently advertising
Re: Goatti Investments by Msjacy: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2021
I have been contacted and for now we are on the same page. I have not been paid but i want to believe in their promises for now. At least someone truly spoke with me.
Thanks.

Lexusgs430:

Your answer is somewhere in this thread...........

https://www.nairaland.com/5358517/digital-agriculture-investment-platforms-options/592
Re: Goatti Investments by Msjacy: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2021
Thanks bro, they have reached out to me and i think i will soon be paid.

oyigah:
Re: Goatti Investments by Lexusgs430: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2021
Msjacy:

I have been contacted and for now we are on the same page. I have not been paid but i want to believe in their promises for now. At least someone truly spoke with me.
Thanks.

Let's hope it's not promise and fail.......

2 Likes

Re: Goatti Investments by PerfectMatchNG: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Let's hope it's not promise and fail.......
Na PAF
Re: Goatti Investments by quadrogene: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Goatti Nigeria/Remnikes Agric Services are a group of young fraudulent individuals. Ifedayo and Damilola Oniyide have perfected their acts.
Just take yours there
1. They've circulated/circulating a list of investors they have paid. This list is a fraud as many investors on the list they claim to have paid have not received any payment from them. This tactic is used so that the public can continue to believe they are honest and committed to a repayment-even if phased.

2. Intermittent Communication - They will call you to 'explain' why they are in this situation and send you a mail of a promised repayment date. The date will come and pass and you will not receive a dime from them. This tactic is just to calm you down. Once you receive the mail/message of a future repayment date, you will calm down!

3. Comments on their IG handle has been disabled. No one is able to share their true experiences with others. To give the impression they back, they will make a post every now and then. The Goatti app and website is no longer available. Not long ago, they brought their website back online to take in some additional funds from new Mumu!

4. Contrary to some people here, there is very limited information about the Ifedayo & Damilola Oniyide in the public domain. Go check out their FB page to see what you can find. These guys are pro. Anyone dealing with them as anything else is a joker.

Btw, they have their cronies/fronts here on NL who are helping to launder their image. Believe them at your peril.
#Ifedayo Joshua Oniyide is a scammer#Damilola Oniyide is a scammer#

(1) (Reply)

Loan Cooperative Service Is Taking Over My House I Used As Collateral To Secure / Cassava Processing Business / Learn Full Poultry Biz Practical Training Knowledge Guide Without Even Paid Kobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.