Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Is GOATTI Company Genuine - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is GOATTI Company Genuine (4760 Views)

Scammed By Goatti? Let's Talk / Goatti Investments / Samtos Global Company - Genuine Or Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GOATTI Company Genuine by EkperemoEgbabi: 5:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Hello guys, am trying to invest in this company that is into goat farming. I would like to know if this company is genuine.
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by EkperemoEgbabi: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Hello guys, am trying to invest in this company that is into goat farming. I would like to know if this company is genuine.

undecided
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by MariamAlheri: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kenni700:
Go and visit their farm first and see things for yourself.

However you can choose to also invest in our products.

We produce teaching aids for schools.
Whatsapp me on 08056949842 for more details and investment terms.

Finally,don't invest with any business that does not have a physical address or a product they sell/produce.

Hoping to hear from you.
Regards.

You can invest in our company, a real estate company, Adron Homes and Properties. We sell lands and houses in Lagos, Abuja, Nassarawa, Oyo and Ogun states. We offer installment and outright payment. We are very very genuine. Contact 08069506169 for more information.
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by Avisijola: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Yea goatti is legit, i know they are rolling out their second investment program. The chief of operations is a friend of mine his name is Damilola oniyide, you can request more information from him through his line 08039493502. You can also check their contact address on their website goatti.ng to pay a visit to their office. So goodluck.
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by Magnuschase: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
I invested in them sometimes in Jauary, i heard of them from a collegue in the office. I invested about N650,000 with them for 13 Goats. They paid me after 10days when my investment was due. i think they pay 30%. I would recommend them but you can also do your research. I hope this helps
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by 2obi: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
My investment with Goatti matured nearly two months ago. Promises of payment have repeatedly failed. The operators have also been evasive.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by EkperemoEgbabi: 1:52am On Oct 26, 2019
2obi:
My investment with Goatti matured nearly two months ago. Promises of payment have repeatedly failed. The operators have also been evasive.

Hmmn. The founder doesn't look too credible, that's why I didn't invest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by shawla: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
2obi:

Hi 2obi, has Goatti now paid you? Also, did they pay the 30% returns as stated?

Thank you
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by 2obi: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
The operators have remained highly evasive. I see them on WhatsApp and Telegram but they don't respond to my messages. They have long stopped picking my calls.

Unfortunately, they still operate their App and website with which they deceive members of the public.
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by MistaBlack: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by 2obi: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Not resolved. Have you heard them utter a word or show up anywhere? They are in hiding.
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by Gerrard59(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2020
2obi:
Not resolved. Have you heard them utter a word or show up anywhere? They are in hiding.

Please I read this article and did my research which got me here.

https://techpoint.africa/2020/05/21/goatti-the-agritech-company-that-is-taking-strides-to-digitize-nigeria-livestock-industry-and-red-meat-on-demand-delivery/

BTW, how on earth do they intend achieving 22% ROI to investors?
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by Solumtoya: 6:55am On Jun 03, 2020
2obi:
The operators have remained highly evasive. I see them on WhatsApp and Telegram but they don't respond to my messages. They have long stopped picking my calls.

Unfortunately, they still operate their App and website with which they deceive members of the public.

Why haven't you gone to their office yet? For Money matter, Call/WhatsApp shouldn't be enough.
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by benedictuyi(m): 7:00am On Oct 12, 2020
2obi:

If you still haven't been paid, I think you should call them out on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5358517/digital-agriculture-investment-platforms-options
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by Susper: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
2obi:

The same thing here my investment matured since October 15th up till now nothing has happened.they are not even responding to anyone

1 Like

Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by emmaodet: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Susper:

The same thing here my investment matured since October 15th up till now nothing has happened.they are not even responding to anyone

Please, which goatti number have you been calling? they didn't pick my call and i have investment with them.
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by irony: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kindly confirm here whether or not you have been paid your due money by Goatti.
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by topeadesokin: 4:06am On Jun 12, 2021
They finally paid my payment on June 1st.

I and my husband got only the capital and it was completely paid.

They offered a payment plan for about 4 - 5months.
irony:
Kindly confirm here whether or not you have been paid your due money by Goatti.
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by constild(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please how was your payment processed. I haven't heard or received any payment from them, its 6 months now.

topeadesokin:
They finally paid my payment on June 1st.

I and my husband got only the capital and it was completely paid.

They offered a payment plan for about 4 - 5months.
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by marcelbli: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2021
My friend and I invested on them last year with the returns due mid December. This is July and they are yet to make any returns to us.

They have even stopped picking calls or replying to WhatsApp messages.

It is really disheartening considering they showed such promise
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by Solumtoya: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2021
Same here. Yet to hear from them. My returns were due in December and they promised to pay but this is 7 months later and no word from them. We might need to take some sort of legal action
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by unicbabe(f): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Same here
My investment was since November 2020
Till now not a word from them
I am working on something that would shock him and his entire family
Goatti and Co are bunch of unrepentant Scammers
Re: Is GOATTI Company Genuine by constild(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2022
Good morning guys. Please any update on how to retrieve investment from these Goatti guys. Their phone numbers are still active but they’re not taking calls. Please guys any help would go a long way. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Stock Trading Account - Is It Worth It ? / Buy & Sell Crypto (ligit Whatsapp Group With Trusted Escrow) / Altcoin Traders Lets Make Maximum Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.