Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom (1728 Views)

Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti / COVID-19; Pastors Who Hold Secret Meetings Against Govt Order Are Sinners / Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2021
How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Evil Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom

When I saw the extent of apprehension and public outcry, especially from Christians, that greeted the planned public meeting of witches sometime in 2019, I was really disappointed.

I mean, these were the same people that used to meet and plan in secret without any fuss, so what was all the fuss now about? Was it because they now decided to do what they usually did in secret, in the open? It seemed really pretentious to me.

A nairalander asked me at the time, what we should do, "if we should just pray or just watch? This was my response to her:

We should do what the Lord asks us to do.

Matthew 24:43 (KJV)

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

My point was that we shouldn't wait until the thief had broken into the house first before we started panicking and thinking of what next to do, if to start watching or praying, but that we should watch and pray beforehand so that the thief would never be able to break into the house in the first place.

Because the only reason the witches would have the audacity to come out and meet in the open was because they were allowed to comfortably meet in the secret. That gave them the encouragement to start thinking about taking their meetings to the next level, which was in the open and in public. Otherwise they wouldn't have ever dared to try such a thing.

Therefore we ought to always watch and pray, even while the witches were yet holding their meetings in secret, because that way their secret meetings and plans would be disrupted, and hence make it impossible for them to even contemplate meeting in the open, talk less of actually going ahead with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2021
Now watching and praying in this regard, doesn't just mean praying but praying in righteousness, because if it were up to just praying alone, then the thunderous prayers of the multitudes of Christians who throng the numerous church buildings in the nation, would have been more than enough to utterly destroy if not rattle the secret meetings and plans of witches, so they would never have dared thought of coming out openly to meet in the public place.

But it's not able to do so, because it's not just about praying but praying in righteousness, because it's only the prayer of the righteous that availeth much. John 5:16

That's what it actually means to watch and pray. It means to remain rooted or steadfast in righteousness and pray. It's that kind of prayer that availeth much and makes it impossible for the thief to be able to break into the house.

It's the kind of prayer that is so powerful, it is able to disrupt the secret meetings and plans of witches, regardless of where it was taking place.

It's a kind of prayer that can be offered from anywhere, even one's bedroom, yet be causing commotion in the camp of the enemy and the wicked far away because it was powered by the Spirit of God which is omnipresent, so is able to reach them wherever they may gather.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2021
I never knew how powerful it was until after I had began to live the life of the Spirit, not long after my wilderness experience of dry fasting, that after praying in the midnight one day, I later found out that it causing commotion in a meeting held by satanic agents on the top of Zuma rock in Abuja, after I was confronted later that day by one of them who said he knew me and that he had just returned from a meeting they held up there. This was someone I didn't know and had never seen before, but he knew me and also tried to woe me to join their group with riches and fame to show that even though I wasn't yet unveiled to the world, I was already causing them serious concern and trouble with my watching and praying that they were now seeking a way to stop me, because the prayer of the righteous availeth much!

I was also in my bedroom praying silently at midnight one day when I heard the voice of a woman shout from a distance, "oh this boy! you don come again!' And interestingly, I wasn't alone that night, and the person with me in the bedroom was sleeping and didn't even know someone was praying because my voice was very low, so for my prayer to be disturbing someone at a far distance at night, could only mean one thing, that my prayer was disrupting her evil plans and activities.

On one other day, it was one of the fiercest attacks I had ever had of the devil. Although it wasn't in the physical world but in the dream, as the devil held me up by my collar against the wall, I was praying and shouting, "Holy Ghost Power!" "Holy Ghost Power!" "Holy Ghost Power!"

I woke up still shouting "Holy Ghost power!" "Holy Ghost Power!" to show how ferocious the dream was, and not long after I woke up from that dream, someone who was said to be a "chief of witches" died close by. And I could hear the scream of someone shortly after I had woken up from that terrible dream, but didn't really understand what was going on at the time until I was able to put one and two together, and realize that there was actually a connection between the fierce dream I had, and the death of the witch which took place at about the same time.

I appears that my life was the target but I was able to overcome by the power of the Holy Ghost, because the prayer of a righteous man availeth much, so someone else had to go, even the chief of witches who was likely behind the attack I faced.

After his death, those who knew him very well were saying that it's what he has been doing to others that had been done to him, and that he must have tried someone who was more powerful than him, so that was his last bus stop.

If it's really true, that he was doing what happened to him to others, then it's most likely that my prayers from my bedroom was disrupting such evil plans and activities of his, hence he probably wanted to take me out of the way, but in trying to do so he instead took himself out.

Those are some instances from my own personal experience which I'm aware of that prove how powerful the prayer of a righteous man could be, and that it could disrupt the meetings and evil plans of witches even from one's bedroom.

I can remember once at a point I used to pray at midnight every once in 2 days, I heard a voice tell me "if only you knew what happened when you pray...."

And who knows if there was somebody somewhere who was about to be killed and used for rituals, but the prayer of a righteous man availed much?

If only Christians knew how powerful the prayer of a righteous man is, they would watch and pray.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2021
I recently shared a thread concerning the experience of my friend who missed his way in a market in Lagos, only to find himself right in the middle of a human body parts market. The market was in Lekki area and the name of the market was said to be "Jankara".

https://www.nairaland.com/6474827/how-friend-found-himself-right

Now these are places are widely known to really exist in this country, and this despite that almost in every street, there is at least a church building, and many people trooping inside every Sunday to attend. So many massive church structures in the nation, and even some are still laying new foundations to build even bigger ones, yet markets where human body parts are sold exist comfortably.

Yet some would say that the church marching on as a result, but how can that be if such human body-parts' markets were still comfortably operating even though it be in secret?

It for reasons as these that make me say "the church is dead", because how can the church which ought to give light and salt to the nation, be alive, and yet human body parts markets like Jankara were still existing and doing business comfortably?

When we speak of "doing business" you should understand what it actually entails. It is the murder of innocent souls whose body parts are often sold and used for rituals.

And when we say the problem of the nation was spiritual, some carnal minds would be speaking out of the abundance of their ignorance, but how can this nation get better when the lives of humans have no iota of value, to the extent that several markets where human body parts were in operation.

The worst times Israel faced as a nation in the Bible days came when they descended to this level of decadence and abominable practices. It was closer to the period their land was rendered desolate expect there was a timely intervention of a prophet as Elijah to halt or significantly curtail the spread of such wickedness.

Righteousness exalts a nation and sin is a reproach to any people, hence because of such abominable practices and decadence that pollutes the nation, Nigeria is like a basket that any thing that is put in, leaks out.

I don't know about you, but I can't continue to stay in the same nation with these human body parts markets, so it's either they leave or I leave, but I'm not going anywhere because Nigeria needs me, so they must either leave or cease to operate!

Once my friend told me about his experience In the market, i started praying seriously that the market be utterly destroyed and razed to the the ground. I believe that it's only a matter of time before my prayer is granted. And beginning from there, others like it in the nation would follow suit.

I believe change is coming to the nation, and God told me earlier this year, that the time of Nigeria has come, and that this is the year of Nigeria, so I don't think it's a coincidence that this has come up now, because things like this must be addressed first before Nigeria can be exalted as a nation.

I expect some developments to follow shortly after this, to confirm that the land was being purged of such abominable practices, to pave the way for the imminent change that was coming to the nation.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by Matheusmartin: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2021
We should be discussing how to disrupt the plans of boko haram and fulani herdsmen not these gibberish you wrote up there..

Mtchewww.. angry

4 Likes

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by ictjobber: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2021
Black man and imaginary friends

4 Likes

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2021
Matheusmartin:
We should be discussing how to disrupt the plans of boko haram and fulani herdsmen not these gibberish you wrote up there..

Mtchewww.. angry
You only know about boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, we know much more than that.

1 Like

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by FatherOfJesus: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You only know about boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, we know much more than that.
Lol grin
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by Righteousness2(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2021
The Power available to a Believer is unlimited.
It's unfortunate that many do not know.
For others, Entanglements with sin has made them powerless.

Matthew 18:18-19
18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by Matheusmartin: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yet,None of your tactics have been useful in curbing any of them..

2 Likes

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by CodeTemplar: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2021
. . .
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by CodeTemplar: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Now watching and praying in this regard, doesn't just mean praying but praying in righteousness, because if it were up to just praying alone, then the thunderous prayers of the multitudes of Christians who throng the numerous church buildings in the nation, would have been more than enough to utterly destroy if not rattle the secret meetings and plans of witches, so they would never have dared thought of coming out openly to meet in the public place.

But it's not able to do so, because it's not just about praying but praying in righteousness, because it's only the prayer of the righteous that availeth much. John 5:16

That's what it actually means to watch and pray. It means to remain rooted or steadfast in righteousness and pray. It's that kind of prayer that availeth much and makes it impossible for the thief to be able to break into the house.

It's the kind of prayer that is so powerful, it is able to disrupt the secret meetings and plans of witches, regardless of where it was taking place.

It's a kind of prayer that can be offered from anywhere, even one's bedroom, yet be causing commotion in the camp of the enemy and the wicked far away because it was powered by the Spirit of God which is omnipresent, so is able to reach them wherever they may gather.
You say you are of Jesus but discourage what Jesus encourages and protects. Church building aren't there to validate prayers. Stop being hateful about bigger ministries by attack church buildings foĆ³lishly.
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
CodeTemplar:

You say you are of Jesus but discourage what Jesus encourages and protects. Church building aren't there to validate prayers. Stop being hateful about bigger ministries by attack church buildings foĆ³lishly.
Continue to fight against those who do the work Jesus sent them here to do and you would be eventually rewarded by the devil who sent you here.

I greet you @lalasticlala?
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by inereunwa1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
please bro i would like to contact you
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
inereunwa1:
please bro i would like to contact you
Send me a pm.
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by inereunwa1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Send me a pm.
done bro waiting for your reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Yet,None of your tactics have been useful in curbing any of them..
That you can't see it with your physical eyes, doesn't mean it wasn't making any difference.
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Lol grin
What's funny?

Are you one?

1 Like

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2021
ictjobber:
Black man and imaginary friends
Lol! You don't believe witches exist?
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by BRATISLAVA: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! You don't believe witches exist?

A tactic most witches/wizards/satanists deploy on the forum is that they usually hide behind the mask of freethinking, atheism and liberalism. They claim to not believe in the existence of witches/wizards.

If you dare them to visit a well-known shrine, they will adamantly refuse to while citing numerous excuses. Even the self-proclaimed logical ones like seun won't.

The true reason why is one of two things:

1. They know it is true (but need to get likes by pretending to be "logical", or are scared to say the truth)
2. They are emissaries of covens

The latter is likelier, as most people who claim that they don't believe the supernatural exists are usually anti anything Christian only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

A tactic most witches/wizards/satanists deploy on the forum is that they usually hide behind the mask of freethinking, atheism and liberalism. They claim to not believe in the existence of witches/wizards.

If you dare them to visit a well-known shrine, they will adamantly refuse to while citing numerous excuses. Even the self-proclaimed logical ones like seun won't.

The true reason why is one of two things:

1. They know it is true (but need to get likes by pretending to be "logical", or are scared to say the truth)
2. They are emissaries of covens

The latter is likelier, as most people who claim that they don't believe the supernatural exists are usually anti anything Christian only.

That's very true.

The bolded is actually a satanic concept, so some satanists - aka witches - here disguise themselves as such to help promote the false idea despite knowing the truth. That's something I've pointed out severally here.

There are also those who come out in their true colors depending on their own assignment here. So everyone of them acts according to the strategy of his assignment, specifically designed depending on the target, ultimately fashioned to deceive some.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by LordReed(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Just like how you dreamed I was disturbing you ba? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
LordReed:
Just like how you dreamed I was disturbing you ba? LMFAO!
You disturbing me? It was a demon I suppose controlling you that tempted me which I refused to yield.

I pass that demon!

I hope you get delivered from its influence soon though.
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by LordReed(m): 5:40am On Mar 31, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You disturbing me? It was a demon I suppose controlling you that tempted me which I refused to yield.

I pass that demon!

I hope you get delivered from its influence soon though.

Bwahahahahaha! OMFD! This is absolutely hilarious.
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! OMFD! This is absolutely hilarious.
Okay.
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by kingxsamz(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2021
grin grin grin
This is a "how to do it yourself" tutorial.
grin
You should upload a tutorial video on YouTube too. grin
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by ABIODUN105(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Op point of correction, the church in Nigeria is not dead as your claim.The church too is praying over all the evil ravaging the country.They are not happy at it.
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2021
The prayer of a righteous man.
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by LordReed(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2021
ABIODUN105:
Op point of correction, the church in Nigeria is not dead as your claim.The church too is praying over all the evil ravaging the country.They are not happy at it.

Praying to no effect.
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by ABIODUN105(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
LordReed:

Praying to no effect.
The positive effect will soon show forth.It just a matter of time.Patience and prayer is our watchword.GOD bless
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
ABIODUN105:
The positive effect will soon show forth.It just a matter of time.Patience and prayer is our watchword.GOD bless

Yeah like y'all have been patiently waiting 2000years for Jesus to come very soon. LoLz

2 Likes

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by ABIODUN105(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah like y'all have been patiently waiting 2000years for Jesus to come very soon. LoLz
Yeah l will wait patiently and pray.I won't be like people in the days of Noah

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can God Be Jealous Of Anything That He Created? Help Me Understand This Pls / Not All Muslim Are Terrorist But All Terrorist Are Muslim. / The Truth About Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.