Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom (1770 Views)

Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti / COVID-19; Pastors Who Hold Secret Meetings Against Govt Order Are Sinners / Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
LordReed:

Praying to no effect.
The same Bible budaatum has used to overwhelm your head is the same Bible that says they should pray without ceasing.
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by LordReed(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The same Bible budaatum has used to overwhelm your head is the same Bible that says they should pray without ceasing.

Abeg don't quote me with nonsense like this, I am not interested.
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by LordReed(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
ABIODUN105:
Yeah l will wait patiently and pray.I won't be like people in the days of Noah

LoL, I don hear.+
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
LordReed:

Abeg don't quote me with nonsense like this, I am not interested.

Your head is still under budaatum's influence.
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
ABIODUN105:
Op point of correction, the church in Nigeria is not dead as your claim.The church too is praying over all the evil ravaging the country.They are not happy at it.
You're entitled to your opinion... I believe that the church has lost its savor. If you think otherwise, then you obviously can't see the glaring Truth!
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by ABIODUN105(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You're entitled to your opinion... I believe that the church has lost its savor. If you think otherwise, then you obviously can't see the glaring Truth!
Am not thinking otherwise but
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:08am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

I believe change is coming to the nation, and God told me earlier this year, that the time of Nigeria has come, and that this is the year of Nigeria, so I don't think it's a coincidence that this has come up now, because things like this must be addressed first before Nigeria can be exalted as a nation.

I expect some developments to follow shortly after this, to confirm that the land was being purged of such abominable practices, to pave the way for the imminent change that was coming to the nation.

God bless.
The cleansing of the land has commenced, and the death of TB Joshua (Africa baddest witch) is a major development to this effect.

Expect more developments to follow this as God purges the nation of the abominable practices that have brought so much reproach and corruption to this land.

Change is surely coming to Nigeria.

God bless.
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
The video below shows why the church needs to get her acts together and stop the witches and their evil activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orTjZE-w2WI
Re: How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hmm...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine: Afrcan Pastors Are Just Something Else / Tower Of Babel (biblical Narration) / Every Single African Should Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.