Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? (388 Views)

Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Nigerian Man Says IVF Is Sinful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2021
Many of us have gotten ourselves entangled in one sinful habit or the other, and we cannot break free from it. It's ruining our relationship with God. Some Christians have even given up after struggling for years to break free. Some continue to live an hypocritical Christian life. But some the guilt will not let them remain a Christian, it has drove them so far away from God that they now hate God.

Well, I am telling you today that there is a way out. If I can break free from mine, I am sure any other person can. The truth is that in Christ the power is available. It doesn't even matter what state you are currently or how deep you have gone. You can break free, you can have an amazing Christian life. I am currently experiencing a very fulfilling Christian life and my days of struggling with that sinful habit that almost ruin my relationship with God is over. It's all history now, at some point I thought I would never break free.

I am walking in greater and greater victory every day. And it's just so exciting seeing myself bruise the head of something that has once enslaved me and have been a master over my life. The victory has always been there in Christ, but no one taught me Christ. They only taught me religion, and it almost killed me. Thank God I found this reality in Christ, and for a while now I have been leading other Christian into it.

Those who are experiencing this victory are growing, and who says you can't be one of them. I wrote a book to help, but I realized that some may not be strong enough to follow the instructions in the book and discover this victorious reality. Because of this I added a course to the book, in order that it might help to guide them. But still some will not be strong enough even with the book and the course.

So I decided to create an online community where you get to meet other Christians going through the same stuff and working together to breakthrough. Here you will have all the assistance you need and you will surely experience this victory and learn to exist in it. In this community you keep your anonymity, nobody will know who you are even if you are the G.O of a mega church. You are safe in this community and you are free to share anything and let beloved Christians join hands with you and help you break free.

Here in this community we are doing everything we can to help you walk in victory. So rejoice for you have come to the end of the search. This victory is a reality already in Christ. We know the way to this dimension, we have guide others into it, and we would not just guide you, but we would give you every resources and every assistance needed to complete this journey until you've found a home in this reality and you manifest it daily.

The online community is at [url]soncommunity.com[/url]

Visit it, join by completing the registration, create your anonymous account and let's work together. Let a glorious and victorious generation of Christian rise, for the testimony of the power of the new life (salvation) that Christ died to give us.

Re: You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? by Hiswordxray(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Happy Sunday beloved of God
Re: You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? by Hiswordxray(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hiswordxray:
Re: You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hiswordxray:
Many of us have gotten ourselves entangled in one sinful habit or the other, and we cannot break free from it. It's ruining our relationship with God. Some Christians have even given up after struggling for years to break free. Some continue to live an hypocritical Christian life. But some the guilt will not let them remain a Christian, it has drove them so far away from God that they now hate God.

Well, I am telling you today that there is a way out. If I can break free from mine, I am sure any other person can. The truth is that in Christ the power is available. It doesn't even matter what state you are currently or how deep you have gone. You can break free, you can have an amazing Christian life. I am currently experiencing a very fulfilling Christian life and my days of struggling with that sinful habit that almost ruin my relationship with God is over. It's all history now, at some point I thought I would never break free...
As far as breaking free of bondage to sin, Jesus Christ gave us a simpler solution. According to Him, one simply needs to accept(trust) and obey His teachings/commandments to accomplish that.

John 8 vs 31-47
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. So Jesus said to the Jews who believed in him, “If you continue to accept and obey my teaching, you are really my followers.
32. You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
33. They answered, “We are Abraham’s descendants. And we have never been slaves. So why do you say that we will be free?”
34. Jesus said, “The truth is, everyone who sins is a slave—a slave to sin.
35. A slave does not stay with a family forever. But a son belongs to the family forever.
36. So if the Son makes you free, you are really free.
Re: You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2021
Re: You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? by Hiswordxray(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
A very rich course with a free ebook. Very practical and helpful
Re: You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? by Hiswordxray(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2021
Re: You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? by Hiswordxray(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2021
Hiswordxray:
Re: You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? by Hiswordxray(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2021
Re: You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:41am On May 16, 2021
Hiswordxray:
Re: You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2021
Re: You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? by Hiswordxray(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2021
Hiswordxray:
Re: You Want To Break Free From That Sinful Habit? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Strongest Storm Rages In Qatar! Destroys The City. ( Video) / Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? / Dealing With Principalities And Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.